Surpriser

Class

Sorry everyone!!! Sudden family vaca without my phone, laptop or anything results in late updates! I'll update a lot! Infinite oppas are giving me a lot of encouragement to hurry up and finish this story and go on to the next one! :D

---

(Your POV)

"Oppa, are you okay :(? I've been trying to call you but your phone was off. Call or text me asap, okay? I hope you're okay :/." I held onto my phone with both my hands after texting L.Joe. I was worried sick and I couldn't stop pacing around. Jiyoon unnie away with some business so she couldn't zoom over and comfort me.

"Aish! Ugh!" I ruffled my hair, frustrated. I bit my nail and looked out at my balcony through my thin curtains. I saw a shadow leaning against the rail. I dropped my phone on my bed and ran over to the french doors. *Ding! Munjja watshow, munjja watshow!*

"Oppa! Oh my gosh, you had me worried sick! But you're text came a little late." I had my hand on my heart with my eyes closed as I pointed back to bed.

"Oh really." I looked up at the sound of a different voice, a voice with a slight smirk in it. I gasped at the sight of a tall, muscular guy. I took backwards baby steps in fear, trying to run back in, but he was way faster than me as he took hold of the handles and closed the doors against my back. I was locked in between his arms. I gulped and looked up.

"They're Infinite... Infinite consists of Kim SungGyu..., Jang DongWoo." L.Joe's words suddenly ran through my head and stopped at a particular name. The person who was smirking down at me clearly looked like the guy L.Joe had pointed to while saying the name, Jang Dongwoo.

"J-Jang." I gulped as the guy tilted his head with the same smirk, "Dongwoo." He finished his name, "Yup, Jang Dongwoo, right here in front of you. You got it babe." My knees started to grow weak and tremble.

"That gang and my crew basically run this town." I slid down onto my and started crawling to my left but a strong arm scooped me up by the waist and carried me into my room. My back was against Dongwoo's chest and he had one hand covering my mouth. With all the squirming, yelling, kicking, screaming and protests, I was surprised the surpriser didn't give up.

"Sorry, but you made me. And besides, it's L's orders." After shoving me onto my bed, Dongwoo shrugged and took a white cloth out of his pocket. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to scream when he advanced towards me and pushed me down on the bed by the mouth.

I told myself not to breathe in but I betrayed myself and gasped for air after holding my breath for a few seconds. Fear mixed with scrambling that resembled a spasm don't make for a good breath-holding time.

I shut my mouth quickly after realizing what I did but even that little bit of gas caused me to knock out.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 21st, 2011
7:50 PM

Listening To: BE MINE BY INFINITE!!!
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food..
Watching: BE MINE MV!!!
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO OWN MUSIC PROGRAM STAGES AGAIN!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 21th, 2011