Trust

Class

*How did I not notice that?* I wondered and turned around.

"What are you staring at?" A voice startled me. I gasped with wide eyes.

"W-what, what, what are you doing here?" I saw L looking down at me with a curious expression, "My parents were doing some business together and when I found out my parents were going to your house, I followed right away." He smirked. I started backing up as he started advancing towards me, "W-what are you doing? I have a boyfriend!"

L chuckled and stepped back, "Just playing with you. So L.Joe is really your boyfriend?" He raised an amused eyebrow.

I stuck my chin out and showed my failure bratty side, "Yeah, so b-back off." I walked around him and towards the stairs.

"Y-yah! Where do you think you're coming into?!" I shouted once I noticed L followed me into my room.

"Your room?" He smirked and locked the door, "W-why'd you l-lock the d-door?" I was beyond scared now. He started walking towards me but his eyes were somewhere else. To avoid being run over by L, I moved out of the way. My eyes tracked his every move. He stopped at one of my windows and closed the blinds. He went to the next one and covered that one up also.

"Yah, what the heck are you doing?" I was about to call L.Joe when L smacked the phone out of my hands and grabbed m wrists. He marched me backwards towards my bed. The back of my heels hit the edge of my bed and I fell back with L on top of me. My eyes widened as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Listen now and listen carefully." L whispered in my ear, "Don't walk around at night. I actually saw you walking and there were some bad guys behind you so be careful okay? Where was your driver?" I stopped struggling and blinked at what L had just told me, "W-what?"

"Where was your driver? Should I give you one of mine?" He suggested and got up.

"N-no." I was still shocked, "I told him not to pick me up because I wanted some time alone to think. But was all that necessary?" I gestured to the bed.

L shrugged, "That way, you'd be so scared you won't do it again." He grinned, "I'm not a bad guy, ___." L put a hand to his chest, "You believe me right?" He held out a hand for me to shake. Unsure, I slowly reached for his hand. His eyes seemed to tell me something but I didn't know what it was. I was starting not to believe him.

"___-shi?" A maid knocked and I unlocked the door, "Yes?" She bowed, "___-shi, oh dolyunim, dinner is ready." A maid informed us.

"Thank you!" I called out and looked back at L, "I-I, I trust you." I shook his hand and he smiled wider. It almost looked like a smirk but I shrugged it off and went to change, "Get out! Go eat dinner." I pushed him out of my room and relocked my door. I let out a big sigh and leaned against my door.

*What's with my life these days?* I walked to my closet.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 21st, 2011
7:36 PM

Listening To: When I Fall by Jungah
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Candles
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9!!!!!
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 22nd, 2011