Rude

Class

(L.Joe's POV)

At lunch, I was sitting with a couple of my friends, just drinking water.

"Oppa!" I hear a loud voice and speedy footsteps.

"Oppa." ___ sat down right next to me, out of breath, "Look, look at my ideas! They're for the project. Do you think they're good?" She smiled at me as she showed me her notebook filled with words and lines and drawings. I raised a brow.

"I don't care." I stood up, annoyed, and walked away as I stuck another lollipop into my mouth, "Oppa!" Her whining voice came again. *Aish*

I jogged up to the roof. I sat at my usual spot and counted down.

*5. 4. 3. 2. 1.*

"Oppa! I found you!" ___ was bending over, panting, "Ugh, I have to exercise."

While she was catching her breath, I walked past her and through the door.

"Yah! If you can't let me go first, you could at least hold the door for me a bit." She cursed to herself as she followed me down that stairs.

"Can you answer me? Gosh, you're so rude and mean. You have no manners at all. Hmph." ___ pouted, crossing her arms, and stopped behind me.

I smirked and turned my head slightly towards her, "Thanks for noticing babe." I kept walking.

"Yah!" She marched after me.

"Ladies first." I smirked and held the main door open for her which caused her to stop and look at me in surprise, "Not." Right at the last second, I slipped past her.

*Bang.*

"Ow!" A loud cry came from ___ after she hit her head on my shoulder and door.

I shook my head and went back to her.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
9:42 PM

Listening To: Hello Hello by FTIsland
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: My droopy eyes
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 10th, 2011