Home

Class

(Your POV)

"Umma! Appa! Look who I found in the streets of MyungDong!" I called into the house as I pulled DooJoon oppa in with me.

"It better not be a stray animal or a stranger! Take the animal to a hospital first! And what did I tell you about talking to strangers?" My mom called from the kitchen.

"So my own aunt calls me a stray animal and a stranger?" Oppa joked as he walked into my mom's view.

"Omo! DooJoon-ah! You're back so early! What brings you here?" My mom gave him a breath-taking hug, "Does no one want me here or something? Why, I can't even visit family once in a while?" He chuckled.

"Oh, sweety! You're welcome anytime! It's just that you surprised me. It's good to have you back." My mom  smiled.

"I was going to get presents for everyone but ___ here pulled me away before I could go shopping." Oppa laughed.

"Yah! You make it sound like I did it on purpose! I didn't know you were going to get presents." I slapped his arm and giggled.

After more greetings and talking, I ran upstairs to get dressed for dinner. The dinner table was full of laughter and food. My mom talked about relationships with oppa and my dad talked business. We had dessert right after. Although my parents begged DooJoon to stay longer, he said that he needed to go surprise his own family.

We all said our goodbyes and I was pulled inside to spend some quality time with my parents.

(L.Joe's POV)

I walked into my dark house. I tossed my jacket and bag onto the couch.

My house was quiet, like always. I heard from the next door neighbors and rolled my eyes, "Loud as hell." I mumbled and jumped into my bed to take a nap.

I woke up to the sound of a loud car. The bass was echoing throughout my whole house.

"Aish." I sat up and the sound stopped. Then, there was loud banging on my door, "Yah! L.Joe! Open up!" I heard Cap's voice.

I smirked and walked to the front door, "Of course it's you guys." My friends started piling into my house.

ChunJi laughed, "Who else would it be? Now, come on! You didn't eat yet right? Niel bought beer and chicken!"

"I pitched in!" Ricky raised his hand.

"Yeah, pitched into the chicken." ChangJo snorted, "He ate like 3 pieces already."

Everyone laughed and sat down at my table.

An hour later, we were done eating and drinking. The younger ones were already passed out and the older ones, including me, were just leisurely sipping our beers.

"Life's boring these days, huh?" Cap chuckled.

ChunJi shrugged and smiled, "I wonder when it'll get fun."

We talked some more then I helped the two drag the rest out.

I was left alone in silence again. I sighed and headed to bed.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
7:05 PM

Listening To: Count On Me by Lee GiChan and G.na
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Lotion
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011