Studying

Class

Sorry guys, just woke up at like 2 hehe after a night of drinking... Drinking coffee that is :D. Hey I'm 15, I'm a toughy but I'm not bad. Well anyways, enjoy :)

---

(Your POV)

After the incident with L.Joe, I never saw him again. I was avoiding him on my part but I was pretty sure he didn't want to see me either.

The finals came quick just like the teachers' words and studying became everyone's number one priority for the week.

Every single night, I would spend at least 4 hours studying at the school library. Pretty much no one was left when I would leave. It was like that all week until the last day before finals.

Everyone was cramming information into their brain, memorizing formulas, pointing out key terms. There were coffee cups, thermoses and Starbucks logos everywhere.

It was about 8 o'clock at night when I heard someone come into the library. It was only me and a few other sleepy classmates that were left in now quiet studying area.

"Well nice seeing you here." I hear a familiar voice and look up to see L.Joe smirking down at me, "I need to study so go bother someone else please." I roll my eyes and adverted them back towards the book.

"Why would I bother other people," He sat down in the seat in front of me, "When I need to study too?" He crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Then why didn't you come earlier?" I put down my book and gave him a look.

He leaned back in his chair, "I can't concentrate when there's so many distractions."

"Then go somewhere else. I can't concentrate." I picked up my pencil and started working a problem out.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," L.Joe leaned towards me with his elbows on the table, "I need one person next to me so I can focus." He grinned.

I gave up and let him stay. Surprisingly, my study session went pretty well. L.Joe did his work and I did mine. Not a word was passed between us. If there were, it was to ask for an eraser or another sheet of lined paper.

(L.Joe's POV)

I knew if I kept making excuses, ___ would give in.

"Fine." She gave up and let me stay. I grinned and stood up to look for books.

We barely talked while studying. I would occasionally ask for an eraser or a highlighter and she would sometimes ask for paper.

The study session carried on peacefully until I heard something drop on the table and soft breathing. I looked up from my Psychology book with a raised eyebrow.

There she was, with her cheek against the cold table and her lips slightly open, taking in air. Again, I was feeling something inside- something that I've never felt before.

I looked at the time and realized that it was already midnight. I sighed and put all our book's back.

After packing all ___'s notebooks and pencil cases into her small bag, I lifted her onto my back and walked out.

I breathed out the cold winter air, "Ah, where's your house ___?" I asked myself more than her.

"___-shi?" Someone called out and walked towards me.

I grew defensive, "Who are you?"

"I'm Mr. Oh, Ms. Baek's personal driver. Her parents were worrying about her so they sent me to pick her up." The man bowed. He looked pretty driver-ish with the suit and the car behind him was the exact same car I saw ___ ride off in.

"Oh, well she fell asleep in the library while studying so I was going to take her home but I guess you saved me some trouble." He smiled and led me towards the backseat of the car. I dropped her in and stepped back.

"Thank you. Have a good night, sir." The man bowed and was about to get in the car when I asked him a question.

"When she wakes up, can you tell her it was L.Joe that took her home?" I laughed a bit.

"Yes, sir. I will tell her tomorrow morning." He bowed again and drove away.

I looked at the retreating car and it was like déjà vu all over again. I heaved a big sigh of content and saw my breath. With that, I stuck my hands in my pockets and walked home.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
4:48 PM

Listening To: Planes in the sky outside
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Linner? Dunch? My in-between-lunch-and-dinner meal
Watching: Me type :D
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 10th, 2011