Habit?

Class

(Your POV)

When I gasped, the guy looked up at me. I got nervous so I turned around and hid my face.

"Yah, ___. What's wrong? Why are you hiding?" Yuna laughed and shook me.

"Sh! Stop!" I swatted her arms away blindly and went back to hiding.

"Oh! Is that the guy you were talking about? Is that why your hiding?" GaYoung whispered and pointed. I just simply nodded my head and peeked.

"Eeep!" I turned back around. He was still staring at me with a confused face. He tilted his face.

"Oh thanks." I heard him say and then he was out the door.

"M-Mrs. Jung? Can I go to the bathroom?" I quickly shouted and ran down the steps, "Make it quick, ___."

(L.Joe's POV)

Right after I looked at the girl, she turned around and hid. I held my laugh in but looked at her in interest.

Her friends kept trying to un-hide her and she just swatted their arms away aimlessly. I shook my head in amusement and kept staring.

A few seconds later, after her friend told her something, she peeked at me. I just blinked and tilted my head.

I heard her squeal and hide again, "Here you go, mister." The teacher handed me a stack of packets, "Oh thanks." I walked out of the room.

"M-Mrs. Jung? Can I go to the bathroom?" I heard the girl shout, "Make it quick, ___."

I quickly pressed myself against the wall, waiting for her to come out.

The sound of a door opening and closing filled the hallway. I peeked around the corner, she was looking left to right. She then started heading my way.

I put the stack of packets down on a showcase in the wall and crossed my arms.

*Click click, click click.* The sound of her heels came closer, "Where can he be?"

*BAM!* Again, she bumped into me but I was prepared this time so it was only her that fell.

"You have a habit of bumping into me, don't you?" I smirked and held out my hand, "Nice to meet you, stalker."

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
5:02 PM

Listening To: You by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: My pillow :D
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011