Dramas? No.

Class

:D I loved all your guys' comments haha. They cracked me up.
ChiNGlUVSU- that's a mighty long GAH xD.
And minjixjimin- ahahaha yes yes yes, the underwear, running away, WGM, etc xD.

---

"I don't own any companies or big fancy resorts." I held my breath, ""I'm a gangster."

It was dead silent. I closed my eyes and murmured a silent prayer, "Oh dear God, please, just kill me now."

A few awkward seconds later, I looked up to see a surprise. My parents weren't fuming like I expected but, they were smiling, happily too.

L.Joe still had the small smile lingering on his lip but he looked at my parents confused, "N-no yelling?" He asked slowly. My parents looked at each other and started laughing, pretty hard in fact.

My dad pretended to wipe a tear from his eye and my mom kept her cool by covering with her hand, "You kids watch too many dramas these days." She smiled at me. L.Joe and I looked at each other dumbfounded, "E-excuse me?" I said 'what?' at the same time as L.Joe.

"You probably think we're those evil parents that stop their kids from liking who they want, right?" My dad placed his elbow on the table and gestured a lazy hand towards us.

"Who are you? Kim Juwon? Gu Junpyo? A celebrity with anti's stretching from one end of the universe to the other?" My mom laughed her usual tinkly giggle.

"A-are you... Accepting us?" L.Joe and I said our words of disbelief at the same time. My dad smiled and closed his eyes for a second, "I already accepted you when I saw you at the party. Did you not hear me, son? You seemed very different from the other boys I saw at our house. The way you protected our little princess ___, was enough to shake both of us up." He reached over to grab my mom's hand, "And your honesty right now, bravo."

"Everything about you right now, doesn't seem like you. I'm pretty sure you dyed your hair to look acceptable, you received manner lessons from ___ here to sound appropriate and I'm pretty darn sure you two are perfect for each other." My mom smiled and rested her chin on her hands. L.Joe's face was similar to mine.

  

Before we could ask her how she knew L.Joe dyed his hair and got lessons from me, she held up a hand with a smile, "I'm good with people. Brown suits you but I see some blonde streaks here and there. ___, ever since she was little, would teach her 17-year-old oppa cousin manners, and trust me, he was the worst teen ever, but he's a whole new person right now." My mom returned to her previous pose and smiled.

My head was leaning towards my right shoulder and my body was rocking back and forth slightly in my seat. I blinked and looked at everyone dazed, "Someone pinch me. Ow!" I snapped out of it and looked at the punisher who looked just as stunned as me, "You said to pinch you so I did." My parents laughed at us, "They're so cute! Perfect!"

That night went great for us after making sure my parents weren't kidding.

"Are you SURE you're accepting us?"

"___, one more time and I'll kick you out of this house."

"Sorry."

We laughed over dessert and got to know each other better. My parents looked very fond of L.Joe and I looked up at him proud, with my hand in his.

"Thank you so much for having me over for dinner." L.Joe bowed to my parents as he was leaving.

"No, no son. Thank you. It was an honor to meet such a loyal boy fit for my daughter." My dad smiled.

"You're flattering me, ahbuhji." We all laughed. My parents went inside first to give us some privacy.

"I hope you had a great time today." I smiled as I leaned against the door. L.Joe smirked down at me, "Any moment is the best when you're with me." We giggled lightly.

L.Joe's phone beeped with a text, "Oh hey, I have to go, I'm sorry." I smiled at him, "No problem at all. Just be careful. Don't get in any trouble."

"You just be careful." L.Joe tapped my nose and smiled before kissing me. After a hard breaking-apart, L.Joe got in his car and waved at me.

When he was out of my sight, I turned to go in but a whisper stopped me.

"He just left the Baek household."

My eyes rounded.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 11th, 2011
10:10 AM

Listening To: Watch Out by Ze:A
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: My room
Watching: Kim Yuna's Kiss And Cry
Waiting For: Stuff...
Loving: Stuff... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow July 12th, 2011