Class and Elegance

Class

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT CLASS! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HILARIOUS COMMENTS AND LOVE <3! PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEXT ONE :)!

---

(Your POV)

I stood in sadness as I watched the funeral. I pouted in sorrow and fought back my tears. The guests were mourning for their gone loved one.

"Any last words for Mr. Lee?" A suited man shakily croaked as the crowd cried even more. A woman came up to the coffin, "He was like a son to me. We both looked out for each other. He was so nice and he always helped me. I'm just so sad he's gone. I just can't believe it." I barely heard the woman's words as she broke out into a sob.

I gulped and held onto the iron gate that surrounded the cemetery. A warm hand suddenly touched my shoulder, "At least that didn't happen to any of us, huh?" I turned around to see Dongwoo smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded.

"Now come on, let's go. Everyone's probably waiting for us." Dongwoo slung his right arm around my shoulder and I grabbed onto his wrist. We walked a couple steps to where my driver and car were waiting.

We both looked out the window and stared at the dingy neighborhood a few miles away from us, "Goodbye pollution." Dongwoo and I saluted at the same time as we laughed at our telepathy.

I ran into my house as Dongwoo trailed behind with L.Joe's small belongings, "Oppa!" I sing-songed and skipped towards L.Joe who was setting down a nightstand. He truly looked like some god as the sun poured in through the huge window above the front door into the pure white foyer. Everything in a 15-foot radius was glowing blindingly whether it wanted to or not.

"Oh hey, princess." L.Joe turned his head then his body to hug me. I breathed in his intoxicating scent, "Hi." I mumbled into the plaid, baggy, dress shirt.

Dongwoo came shuffling in with tiny boxes of photos, small towels and other little trinkets, "Sure, you guys get all emotional from being separated for 20 minutes while I'm stuck holding all of someone's tiny stuff." He emphasized 'someone's' and smiled as L.Joe broke our hug to help Dongwoo.

"Hey, moving drains a lot of energy. I need my daily refill of energy." L.Joe hugged me around the shoulders as I smiled at the two laughing friends.

"___, Byunghun? Are you guys done?" I heard my mom call out, "Yeah mom! Oh, I'm home!" I shouted as the mansion erupted with laughter.

"Come on, just tell the moving men to move your stuff into your new room and let's go party!" I ran off to help my mom prepare the food. L.Joe and Dongwoo shook their heads but innocently smiled when I abruptly turned around.

The kitchen was filled with a heavenly scent as my mom and my friends' moms were busily cooking away. I stared in awe at the different food and breathed in each wonderful smell.

"Wah, bulgogi, ddukbokki, jokbal, kalbi, japchae, sauteed vegetables, fried squid, shrimp tempura, all these jjigaes!" I shouted in glee as the moms set down even more food. They smiled at me and commented on how I was a 'ball of aegyo'.

"Don't hang around here, shoo! Go play!" My own mother pushed away as I gave her a playful mad face.

"___! Hey!" Everyone shouted in surprise when I stepped down into the lounge, "Hey everybody!" I plumped down on the couch right next to L.Joe who instantly had his arm around my waist.

"How about we talk about the couple?" My dad suggested as everyone cheered, "Anyone want to volunteer to go first?" Minhee, who seemed like everyone loved and adored her, not to mention, mixed in very well with others, was pointed to by everyone else.

"What? Me?" Minhee laughed in disbelief and pointed to herself, "Yeah! Tell us how you saved ___!" Gayoung shouted in excitement.

"Okay well it started out when L.Joe and ___ dropped me off here. As expected, some of L's men were stationed in the surrounding bushes so I just fought them off. One thing L needs to keep in mind, fin better men who can actually fight a girl." We all cracked up as Minhee held back a giggle.

"Anyway, yeah so I beat up all of the wimps and ask the guards to let me into the main house to find ___'s assistant, Park Jiyoon," She nodded when Minhee gestured towards her, "They're kind of not willing to let a complete stranger in but they do anyway when I show them the note Cap wrote. I explain to them what's going on and I finally meet Jiyoon unnie. She's like running all around the place trying to gather everyone up while I'm loading up on some guns," Minhee held up her hands in defense, "For warning, that unnie said I could use. Unnie even called the SWAT team and we headed over to where ___'s location was beeping on the locater. I need to get me one of those chips." Minhee mumbled as she sunk back into the couch and stared off into space with crossed arms, "It'll be really handy for my boyfriend, hm." Everyone fell over in laughter again.

Jiyoon unnie continued again, "Well we arrived at the place just in time. I grabbed everyone I could and zoomed off to L's hideout. Right as he was about to pull the trigger on ___, I cued the chief officer to shoot a sleeping shot at him. The police, SWAT, security guards, everyone I brought, ran into the building and we managed to catch every single person in that building. My heart was just pounding like I just ran a mile and," Unnie just shook her head, "___, you make me want to quit my job every single day because of your every single move." She lightly jabbed a finger into my knee as I pretended to cry and beg for forgiveness.

There were more stories on each person's reaction to the scene and there were much more laughs as we shared funny moments.

"Everyone! Dinner time!" The 'chefs' called from the kitchen as we all climbed the two steps into the kitchen area. I had an arm wrapped around L.Joe's arm as I smiled at Dongwoo, "Thanks oppa." I hugged his waist with my free arm.

Barbeque was served by the dads outside. The party location slowly moved into the huge sunroom outside when cool breezes blew through the warm May air.

"A toast, to the wonderful, lovely couple who ventured through so much! And a toast to congratulate L.Joe for moving in with the Baeks!" Jiyoon unnie stood up and raised her wine glass. Us high schoolers raised our sodas, waters, or forks which Dongwoo thought was appropriate, and clinked our glasses with each other's, "Cheers!"

The entire staff in the house, the moving men, my family, friends and just anyone my mom felt like involving shared a wonderful dinner with us.

Night came quick while the parents left the main house to party it up in their private game room. Sol and Eunhye decided to have a karaoke contest all of a sudden. Each person took a turn with the mic to sing to their favorite song. L.Joe sang 'Umbrella' by Epik High. Dongwoo pitched in by singing Younha's parts in falsetto. My eyes watered at the song.

"She's your umbrella! You're his umbrella! KYA!" My friends squealed in delight as she huddled together in the corner trying to rub off their goosebumps.

The night ended happily and soon it was time to go home. Dongwoo decided to stay for the upon my parents' request. Him, L.Joe and I set up L.Joe's makeshift bed along with ours on the wood floor.

After a little chatter, the guys fell asleep. I was laying in between them, thinking about what happened a week ago.

(Flashback)

"NO!"

Everything happened in slow motion but it felt so fast. L pushed you away and had his gun pointed at L.Joe and was mere seconds away from pulling the trigger. At the last second, L turned the gun your way as L.Joe desperately tried to reach for you. When he was right in front of you, you wrapped your arms around L.Joe's stomach and turned around to block him from the gunshot.

*Bang!*

I felt another weight on my back when the gunshot went off. I slowly opened my eyes to see L.Joe looking at me and the person behind me in shock. I turned my head to see Dongwoo shielding us from L's gun.

"Everyone freeze! Drop all your weapons and raise your arms above your head!" A loud, demanding voice barked as soon as heavily equipped men ran into the building.

I looked behind Dongwoo to see L on the floor with a syringe-like material in his shoulder, the owner of the 'bang' sound. Paramedics came in to wrap L.Joe, me, Dongwoo and Teen Top in blankets and guided us outside to the ambulance. L was placed on a stretcher and gloved specialists dropped his gun into a clear bag.

The next day, I woke up in a hospital room with my friends surrounding me. They were asleep so the only noise I heard was the quiet news reports on the flatscreen on the wall.

"Kim Myungsoo, heir to Kim Corps. was arrested yesterday for the kidnapping and attempted murder of the only daughter, Baek ___, of Baek Group and her boyfriend Lee Byunghun. He was taken down at the scene with a sleeping shot and immediately rushed to S Hospital. Soon after his release only a few hours later, he was arrested by Seoul Police. Baek ___ is now resting at H Hospital with other victims from the crime scene. There we-." I turned off the TV after hearing enough. I closed my with a sigh and buried my head into my arms which were resting on my legs.

(End of Flashback)

I fell asleep staring at L.Joe's angelic face, "Good night oppa."

---

The next day, L.Joe and I left for school together. Once we arrived at the campus, we were almost trampled by flowers, presents, cards and wide eyes, "Sunbaes! Sunbaes are cute together! Are sunbaes okay?! Get some rest sunbaes!" Everyone shouted, trying to give advice.

L.Joe smiled and pulled me by the wrist into the school. He dragged to the center of the stairs and cleared his throat, "Ahem! Attention everyone!" Everyone quieted down and stared up at us.

"YES, ___ AND I ARE DATING! AND I LOVE HER!" L.Joe lifted both our arms up and bowed. I started laughing and hit his arm. He smirked and kissed me, "Now let's get to class. Our project is due today." Laughing, I followed L.Joe into our first period class.

"Class and elegance are some of the things you don't have. Those are the first words she said to me." L.Joe started off as everyone chuckled. We went on explaining our project. Unlike our classmates, our project was surprisingly focused on us. We didn't even notice that we were studying ourselves as a couple until a few days ago. We talked about how we met, how we got along, what happened during our relationship and even shared our crisis from a week ago.

"And that is our story." We both bowed as the class bombarded us with claps, "We learned that in order to have a good relationship, you need to understand each other. You can't be too different from your partner, nor can you be too similar. Love and respect always come into play but a good match is the key."

The class whooped and gave us a standing ovation. Their claps got louder and louder.

"Lee Byunghun, Baek ___." Our teacher got our attention, "A+++." Everyone cheered as L.Joe hugged me with one arm and waved to the class with the other.

"Class, settle down." Mrs. In tried calming down the rowdy students.

"Class." L.Joe whispered as I laughed and pushed him away, "Elegance." I did a dainty bow whilst holding the ends of my skirt.

" it. You can't change me." L.Joe leaned in and kissed me.

"WOOO!!!"

---

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!! SUPPORT MY NEXT STORY!!!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 16th, 2011
4:30 PM

Listening To: Amazing by Infinite
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Outdoors
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: How ELF's, A+'s, BlackJack's, VIP's, Sone's, Shawol's, B2UTY's, Andromeda's, Hottest's and so many other fandoms are flocking to Infinite's BE MINE mv :)))