Distracted

Class

@minjixjimin- *sigh* . . . haha

---

"Be careful, L.Joe. I could take that oxygen mask off your maknae any time." He hissed and I gulped.

"You do and I'll kill you." I said through clenched teeth and fists. L scoffed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. With a sigh, he looked up at the dark sky, "So listen to my words, L.Joe. You never do." L laughed through his nose.

"I'm the one that's keeping your weak point a secret. Why should I be ordered around? Aren't you afraid? I could easily let the world know that the almighty L, gets easily jealous. You'd go down in one second. Jealousy and girls are your weak points. It's my dangerous advantage." I smirked and leaned back, "Why don't you go back to your neighborhood, L? The air is bad here. Wouldn't want you to get cancer." I walked back towards my car.

"Keep dating ___ and I'll let you know how it felt when you took her from me." L's shaky voice made me stop in my tracks.

"It was her choice to jump in front of the bullet. I even hated myself for what I did. I'm sorry, okay?" I turned my head slightly to my left, "But just know, it wasn't my fault."

"I'm over sorries. You took her away from me. You took her life! It IS you fault!" L's voice escalated as he screamed through tears.

"I told you not to mess with my gang. I told you not to barge into my business. I told you to stay out. I told you," I turned around fully, "To join hands with me. But you were the one that ignored all of that. I was just doing what my boss told me to do. I regret pulling the trigger that night." I whispered the last part.

I looked up to see L fuming, his shoulders going up and down, "So hit me." L looked at me with an angry, confused look, "Mwoh?"

I spread my arms out and turned my right cheek towards him, "Punch me as hard as you want. I'll take it. Just take it as payback for her."

"You're crazy." L shook his head and snorted, "I'm not going to hit you. I'd rather shoot a bullet. I won't mess with your maknae." L walked up to me, "But just keep in mind, I won't rest with ___. I've heard of her way before you did and I've had my eyes on her far more longer than you. Be careful. I could strike. Any time." L smirked.

My eyes widened as I stepped away, "What the hell did you do?" L's smirk got wider, "Distracted, again, my little babo L.Joe." He pat my head.

I smacked his arm away and jumped in my car.

I sped down the road with my phone to my ear, "Come on, pick up. ___, pick up your phone."

"The number you have reached is unavailable. Please leave a message after the tone. Beeep!" The answering machine picked up. Frustrated, I threw my phone into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry ___." I pressed on the gas harder.

---

Sorry if this all seemed... Confusing and messy... I tried rewriting it -___-, no luck. Oh well. At least now you know why L and L.Joe hate each other. L.Joe was getting frustrated because L was constantly causing trouble for him and L's hate for L.Joe reached it's limit when L.Joe accidentally kill his girlfriend :(. Pretty sad...

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 15th, 2011
1:56 AM

Listening To: K-Pop Till The World Ends (Remix) by Masamixes
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Outside
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Stuff...
Loving: Stuff... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 15th, 2011