Dream

Class

*Invite him over?! Puh-lease, as much as I want to, I wouldn't be able to.* I rolled my eyes.

The next day, I woke up to slightly harder knocking on my door.

"___-shi! ___! Yah Baek ___!" I heard Jiyoon unnie whisper harshly from the other side. With a scratchy voice, I told her to come in. When she stormed into my room, I could see the worried maids behind her.

"Yah, ___, do you know how much I called you?! Why didn't you wake up?! Look at the time!" Jiyoon unnie yelled at me and made me look at the huge glass clock on my wall.

My tired eyes shot open and I was wide awake, "Why didn't you tell me it was 7:45?!" I panicked and started getting ready.

"Well if you had gotten up when I knocked on your door the first time, you wouldn't be late, now would you?" Unnie helped me put on my outfit and packed all my stuff in a matching bag.

"I'm sorry. I was, I was..." I thought about why I didn't hear anybody.

"You were?" Unnie raised a brow. I had a flashback of my dream that kept me in a deep slumber.

"I don't care if they come after me for being with you! I love you! Don't you know that?!" A mysterious guy yelled at me. His face was blurry so I couldn't tell who it was.

"I know you love me! I know everything! I just don't want you to be hurt!" I screamed back, crying.

"Why don't you believe me?! I don't care if I'm hurt! I can fend for myself! You know that! I'd rather die than see you hurt!" The guy started tearing up.

"Stop! I want to be with you too but I just can't! I can't live to see you get hurt! I-." The guy cupped my face and kissed me.

"L.Joe, I warned you. I gave you warnings. Were the threats not enough? I told you I would find out everything. You know what I do to people that take my girl." Someone stormed into the house and spoke with a calm yet cold manner. I looked at the guy behind me real quick and saw L.Joe, clearly.

"L." I whispered in horror.

"Guys, get him." The rest of Infinite came in and tried to pry L.Joe off of me.

"No!!!" I screamed as they took L.Joe away and L grabbed me.

I came back to reality and shook my head.

"___!" A loud voice scared me that I jumped, "Yeah?"

"___, what's wrong with you? Are you okay? I was calling your name but you didn't answer." Jiyoon unnie came over to me and frowned.

"Unnie, you're getting meaner." I frowned back.

"I'm just so worried about you. Is something bothering you these days?" Unnie touched my forehead. I shook my head. I did a double take at the clock again.

"Omo! I'm so late!" I ran around in my room to find everything I needed. Unnie sighed with a small smile. I declined the breakfast that the maids were about to give me and dashed into the car with unnie.

"I missed having you in the car, unnie. You were gone for a long time." I broke the silence between us. She looked at me and smiled.

"I know. While I was on the business trip with your dad, I was usually either going alone to places or stuck with random foreigners." We laughed and talked some more.

I waved bye to Mr. Oh and Jiyoon unnie when I arrived at school. The warning bell rang and I sighed. I didn't get to meet up with my friends but I had time to get to class.

A few minutes later, I arrived on time to Social Affairs. I breathed out and straighted my hair and skirt.

It was unusually quiet next to me so I turned my head to see why it was. I jumped a bit and my heart raced a little faster.

Asleep on the desk next to me, was L.Joe and he was facing my way. I studied his features for a while then finally landed on his lips. I blushed as I thought about the dream I had last night. My mind replayed the kiss.

"I wish it were real." I dreamily said as I stared at L.Joe.

"Wished what were real?"

I gasped.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 12th, 2011
9:59 PM

Listening To: The voices in my head, tehe
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Brownies
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 12th, 2011