Late Visitor

Class

"Oh my gosh." I closed my eyes and made my way towards the door. Right when I was about to turn the handle, I was slammed against the door itself, "You didn't answer my question." L.Joe was smirking down at me. I gulped and opened my mouth to say something when pounding came from the other side of the door, "You guys are dating?!"

"Yes, yes we are." L.Joe had let go of me and answered the door.

I peeked from behind the door to see an ecstatic Eunhye and a panting Sunghee, "Sorry. I, couldn't, get her, on time."

Eunhye's face grew wide with a surprised smile and ran off, "EVERYONE! ___ AND L.JOE SUNBAE ARE DATING!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR ME?!" My eyes grew wide and I darted out of my room only to be stopped by Sunghee and L.Joe, "Don't. Donghyun and Jaemin were just broken up and it's a mess down there. Sorry I couldn't do anything about it. Their parents are dragging them out right now though." Sunghee explained to me as I pouted.

"What am I going to do? Now everyone knows." I buried my face in my hands as we walked down the stairs. L.Joe chuckled and pointed at the scene, "Look. No one heard." I guided my eyes to the living room where everyone was recovering from shock while a wild Eunhye was running and screaming around. I exhaled.

"___!" My parents were at the bottom of the stairs fuming, "Where have you been while all this was going on?" My dad gestured toward the messy living room.

I frowned, "Well, when a guy blocks you from a thick wineglass and starts bleeding because it hit him in the head, where would you go?" My mom looked shocked, "Oh dear, are you okay? Are you hurt badly? Do you need to go to the hospital." She started checking L.Joe's head. He shyly smiled and told her he was okay.

"And where were you when I needed you? You and the other parents were just partying away with that 'do not disturb' sign up. How am I supposed to handle a fight?" I crossed my arms and looked away. My dad opened and closed his mouth. With a clap, he turned to the awkward guests, "Where's the music?! Let's party!" The remaining chunks of glass had been cleaned up and the DJ resumed with a new, louder, pop selection.

Everyone forgot about the dilemma before and started dancing to the beat. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and it was fine with me whatever they did as long as it didn't involve fighting.

"Now, it's time for the couples. Where are you guys?" The DJ smoothly said into the mic as he switched songs to a slow dance song.

My single friends and I waddled off to the side giggling. The dance floor filled up with couples holding each other and cuddling while swaying to the soft piano melody.

Suddenly, two arms crossed themselves in front of me and held onto my hands, "Let's go, girlfriend." Someone huskily whispered into my ear. The owner of the voice twirled me around and I was face to face with L.Joe. I gasped a bit and looked away. I kept refusing as L.Joe and my friends kept pushing me. Soon, we were in the center.

"I like this, don't you?" L.Joe smiled down at me as his arms circled around my waist. I blushed and tightened my hold around his neck, "No. You're so tall. It's hard to keep hold of you." I whined.

"You're just short." L.Joe smirked and held onto me tighter. I pouted but kept dancing anyway, "Yes." I suddenly spoke up. He looked at me confused, "Yes what?" I shook my head and smiled, "To being your girlfriend, silly." Smiling, L.Joe pecked me on the lips.

A few minutes had passed when the front door suddenly opened to reveal a really good-looking guy. His familiar face sent a bad shiver down my spine, "What's wrong?" L.Joe whispered as I pointed a shaky finger towards the door. We were in open view to the smirking. I looked up to see L.Joe's face harden.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Baek!" The guy shouted in a loud voice, "Sorry I'm late. I didn't plan to come to this party but I felt a need to let my dear friend know of some exciting news." The guy smirked and walked towards us, each step making a loud echo in the room.

"Hey Joe." He stopped in front of L.Joe and eyed our intertwined hands, "Nice to see you get settled with one girl."

L.Joe's face hardened and he pulled me behind him, "What are you doing here, L."

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 19th, 2011
3:53 PM

Listening To: Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung for City Hunter OST
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Pizza
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9!!!!!
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 19th, 2011