Threat

Class

L.Joe's face hardened and he pulled me behind him, "What are you doing here, L."

"So you must be Baek ___. I've heard so much about you." L peeked at me with a believable smile from behind L.Joe, "I'm surprised you're here L.Joe. With your social status, I didn't know you fit the requirements." He smirked.

"Oh and you do?" L.Joe growled, "Stop changing the subject and tell me why you're here." L raised his hands in defense, "Whoa, you could burn me with those laser eyes." He smirked then snapped. A man wearing a suit complete with an earpiece and sunglasses attended to L right away carrying a document.

"Read it well and," L stopped midway and gave me a little smirk before walking away, "Reply to me asap." With a slam of the door, he was gone. I looked up at L.Joe and saw him eyeing the envelope curiously. Nothing was heard except a few whispers. I broke my gaze away from my frozen boyfriend and turned to my parents, "Who was he and was he invited?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That was Mr. Kim's, our new business partners', son. Why? Is there a problem? Is that a deal or a lease contract?" My mom answered the first part and my dad finished.

L.Joe shook his head and looked up, "No, it's not any of that. It's more of a, personal issue. Sorry to frighten everyone again. Party on!" He smiled and waved his arm in the air as the music started up again.

*Of course it's not a deal or a contract. He's a gangster. Probably they're declaring a war.* I tilted my curious head, "L.Joe, do you want somewhere private to read it?" I suggested and he hesitated but nodded anyway.

I watched, from far away, L.Joe's reaction to the mysterious document. He shot up from the couch and headed towards me.

"L.Joe, what's wrong?" I ran up to him worried. L.Joe looked panicked and in a rush, "I'm sorry but I can't explain. Just stay inside and don't go around at night. If you're in my neighborhood, tell me first. You could be in danger. I'm really sorry. I have to go now." L.Joe grabbed his jacket, said his goodbyes to my parents and ran out.

I peered out the living room window and saw L standing on the sidewalk with a smirk. I gasped and was about to warn L.Joe but he didn't notice and jumped into his own car while L got into his. The two went opposite ways.

*What the heck is going on?!* I bit my nail and paced around, looking out the window for anymore threats.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 19th, 2011
11:30 PM

Listening To: Never Ending Love Story by ChangMin on Immortal Song 2
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Cookies
Watching: Immortal Song 2
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9!!!!!
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 20th, 2011