Sleuthing

Class

(L.Joe's POV)

I jumped into my car and sped off to the hospital. ___'s picture was in between my fingers as my left hand steered the wheel.

"You doing okay buddy?" I whispered as I stood next to Ricky's bed, "You see this?" I held up ___'s picture, "L will never stop, will he?" I scoffed and pulled the blanket up to cover Ricky's shoulders.

"Don't worry Ricky. Hyung will get revenge so you could wake up peacefully." I promised and walked out.

"Wake up soon buddy." I whispered one last time and closed the door.

"He's still unresponsive but everything else seems to be healthy. All you have to do is wait if you can't afford the surgery." The doctor explained to me. I nodded and dragged my feet out of the hospital.

I sat on the nearest bench and held ___'s picture up to my face to examine it under the streetlamp, "I'll protect you the very best I can." I promised the picture of ___ getting into her car.

I drove to ___'s house while calling the rest of Teen Top, "The ?! That bastard!" Chunji yelled into the phone, "You better take care of your girl." He warned me.

"Be careful hyung. Protect your girl." A tired Niel advised me. He almost ended up in a coma like Ricky so his voice was expected to be half-dead.

"Be strong Joe. Don't let that no-good son of a get to you. Take extra good care of your girlfriend. How's Ricky doing." I explained everything to Cap hyung and called the maknae.

He sighed, "Watch out hyung. You know we'll always be there for you so call us up anytime. Watch noona."

I pulled up to ___'s house and just sat in the car spying at the mansion. I noticed two cars in the driveway. Slowly and quietly, I got out of my car and walked over to the suspicious vehicles. My eyes widened when I saw the second car. An L symbol was engraved into the seats, "." I muttered and climbed over the brick wall into ___'s estate.

I reached her living room window without being seen and peeked in. I saw ___ walking my way and ducked down a bit. An older female whispered something to ___ that made her run up the stairs.

I walked around the perimeter of the house and stationed myself under the dining room's window. I peeked in this one and saw L sitting in one of the seats eating dinner. My eyes widened and I started breathing hard, "No way. L? At ___'s house? Eating dinner? Why?" I whispered to myself and ran back to my car.

Once I got in, I called Chunji again and made him dig up any unknown information about L.

"L. Real name: Kim Myungsoo. Birthdate: March 13th, 1992. Blood type: O." Chunji started reading his profile, "Aish, yah Chunji, skip the known facts!" I shouted into the phone. He paused.

"Come on Chunji." I sighed impatiently.

"Heir. To Kim Corps." I dropped my phone.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 22nd, 2011
6:48 PM

Listening To: City Hunter (Inst.) in City Hunter OST
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Sweet Potato
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 10!!!!!
Loving: City Hunter!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 23rd, 2011