Just An Act?

Class

I just wanna say one thing... Man, I have got to sleep earlier! Sleeping at 3 then going to church isn't working out! Man was I tired today! Church kinda tired me out so I kinda don't even wanna write :D. But I will :)... Yeah so just know where I'm coming from hehe, that is all! Enjoy!

---

"Wished what were real?"

I gasped. My mind finally came back to reality and I realized that L.Joe had woken up... And he was staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Were you thinking dirty?" He furrowed his eyebrows. The air got stuck in my throat and I couldn't talk, "N-n-n-."

"Because if you were, I want to switch partners. I don't want to be stuck next to a ert." L.Joe smirked at me and turned around.

I pouted and listened to Mrs. In teach the class.

Today was an interactive day. We had to get with our partners and create a group of six. The first pair had to play a loving couple and the second pair had to play an unfaithful couple where the girl was cheating and the last pair had to play the friends, mentors, helpers, etc.

It was funny watching my classmates act out hilarious scenes. We learned a lot from the skits.

"Byunghun, ___, first pair! Mina, Sihoon, second pair! HyunJun, Sumin, third pair!" Mrs. In called the last three pairs up. I groaned to myself. *Why the first pair?!*

"Action!" L.Joe and I stood by the door while Mina and Sihoon stood on the other side. We started advancing towards each other.

"___-yah, do you like this one?" L.Joe pointed to some nonexistent object in the air. I nodded, "Yeah!" He pretended to buy it for me and I acted like I was squishing a plushy to death.

"Oh, my bad, I'm sooo sorry." Mina purposely bumped into L.Joe and apologized seductively with a wink. She was one of the top students in the class and a close friend. She was actually one of the nicest girls I know but with a killer body and amazing acting skills, it was hard to believe.

"No, no problem at all. No problem." L.Joe and I kept walking while he was staring back at her. I stopped him and looked at him with a cute, upset expression, "Oppa, what was that? You kept staring at her. Do you like her? Do you not see me? Do you want to break up? Is she better than me?" I fired questions at him. On the inside, I was cracking up.

"The class erupted in laughter, "What?! No! No, aw, come on baby, don't be sad. I wasn't interested in her. I was just giving her weird looks." L.Joe held onto my shoulders and tried to make me look at him.

"Third pair!" Mrs. In called, signaling for the backup to help.

"Liar! I saw it all ___. He was even out at a club last night! ___, he's cheating behind your back!" Sumin marched over to me and looped arms with me.

I feigned a gasp and looked at L.Joe, "Is it true? Oppa's cheating on me?!" Fake tears formed.

L.Joe made a panicked look and denied it, "N-no! Oppa's loyal to his little pookey bear! I would never-. Alright, I give up. Yes I was cheating on you, dummy!" The class started laughing more.

"!" I shouted and acted like I was slapping him.

Mrs. In was laughing and clapping, "Alright, switching over to the second pair's scene!" Mina and Sihoon acted out their even more funny skit.

When both of us were done, Mrs. In went on asking the class what reasonable solutions were. There was time left at the end so we decided to do another scene.

This time, I was playing a suspicious girlfriend that told her boyfriend that she wouldn't be home when she really was. L.Joe was playing a cheating boyfriend that believed his girlfriend and came home with another girl. Sihoon would play the best friend that got called over to catch the two cheaters with the first girlfriend, 'me'.

We got into places- me sitting on one desk pretending it was the house and L.Joe with Mina a couple feet away pretending it was the outside of the house.

"Sorry oppa, I had some left over work to do." I faked a pout into my imaginary phone. L.Joe smirked and acted sad, "Aw, really? Don't stay too late baby girl. I want to see you soon. Don't rush yourself though, wouldn't want you to get a headache now would we." He cooed.

L.Joe's words actually swooned me a bit but I grabbed hold onto my character, "Araso, don't miss me too much." We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I got ready with Sihoon by crossing our arms and putting on that just-what-I-thought look, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1." We counted down.

L.Joe and Mina pretended to open the door and come in. A few minutes later, all the class was doing was cracking up and watching us four argue with each other.

The highlight of the class came when L.Joe became the furious but sorry boyfriend.

"Oh. My." The whole class grew silent and gasped while a few girls dropped their jaws along with their pens.

My eyes were wide as L.Joe's lips were connected to mine.

*Is this just an act?*

---

I'm half awake right now and I honestly don't know where I was going with this :D. The acting part was some exercise thing we did in a class of mine haha. Fun stuff, fun stuff. So uhm, sorry for these many notes and not... many... chapters... O_o
Alright, that's it, I'm going to bed :D... Good night!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 12th, 2011
11:20 PM

Listening To: I don't even know, a bunch of stuff.
Lookin At: Blackness, my eyelids are falling
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 13th, 2011