Meet

Class

(Your POV)

I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face through my windows. I sat up and smiled while yawning and stretching my arms towards the ceiling. I turned to my right to see a vacant spot.

"Oppa?" I dropped my arms and peered around for any sign of L.Joe, "Oppa, are you still here?" From the corner of my eye, I saw the yellow sticky note from yesterday but with less writing.

Good morning babe! Got out before I got caught. Date today ;)? L.Joe had written his message on the back of Dongwoo's note. I smiled and checked my huge clock, 11 AM.

After taking a shower and drying my hair, I picked up my phone. I almost dropped it as it started ringing in my hand.

"Hello?" I answered as I patted my cheeks in my vanity mirror.

"Hello, Ms. Baek. This is Dr. Jung from Seoul Hospital. I'm calling to inform that the surgery on Mr. Yoo was a success." A slightly old, but assuring, voice was heard on the other side.

My eyes and mouth failed to attempt a poker face, "N-neh?! Jungmal-yo?! Oh my God, thank you so much Dr. Jung! I knew I could count on you!" I shouted into my phone and jumped up and down.

"Thank you miss. He's currently resting and he won't be able to be discharged until he regains full health." The doctor chuckled a bit. I squealed happily, "Thank you doctor! You remembered the promise right?"

"Of course, miss. You can visit him today if you would like. He's free for visitors." I beamed, "Thank you so much Dr. Jung! I'll be there soon!" I hung up right away and started getting ready.

Jiyoon unnie came into my room in the midst of my twirling, squealing and happiness, "Whoa, something good happen already, kiddo?" She sat on my bed.

"YES!" I screamed and laughed as I walked to my closet to try on yet another outfit. When I came back out with the perfect sundress, I looked at Jiyoon unnie who was staring back at me with a confused expression, "I'm sorry but, are you high?" I burst out laughing, "High? What the frilly oranges unnies?! Of course not!" I snapped a hand her way and turned to my mirror.

"Hey can you bring me a DUI calculator?!" Jiyoon screamed to the people outside my door, "Maybe you're drunk." She sent accusing eyes towards me.

I sighed but kept my smile, "No unnie, I'm not drunk or high. I'm just so happy that a friend of mine had a successful surgery!" I sat on the bed but ended up bouncing back up.

After all the flailing, miscommunication, mess, running around, food and constant mirror checks, I was on my way to the hospital with a fresh bouquet of white and pink-tipped tulips along with dinner.

"Ricky-shi?" I whispered as I poked my head into the room the nurse guided me to. The patient in the bed turned their head towards me and blinked. I smiled and opened the door wider.

"Hello Ricky-shi! You might not know me but I'm Baek ___! L.Joe's girlfriend." I blushed at the last part.

Ricky's eyes lit up, "Oh! So you're the magical girl in hyung's life! Nice to meet you!" He held out a hand, "What brings you here? And how did you find me?" He tilted his head.

After explaining the situation to him, Ricky nodded his head in sadness and guilt, "I-I don't know how to repay you, ___-shi." I looked at him with angry eyes, "Repay me?! Don't even think about such a thing! I don't feel like I wasted any money at all! It was for a good cause! I'll never accept money from you!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Still, there should be something that I can do." Ricky pleaded. I looked at him with a raised brow, "Right now, not much." We started laughing at the sudden realization.

"There is something you can do right now though." I smiled mischievously as Ricky blinked at me. I brought up the homemade food in containers that were wrapped in a pink cloth, "You can eat your dinner yummily." I giggled.

After a healthy, doctor-approved dinner, Ricky and I chatted for a bit before he grew tired and fell asleep. I looked at my surroundings and smiled.

(Flashback)

"Can I make a request please?" The nurse nodded and I whispered into her ear.

"Can I pay for the surgery but keep my identity anonymous?" The nurse nodded, "Of course you can."

"Then, can I also block any communication with the hospital and specific persons related with the patient until the surgery is over?" The nurse bit her lip and tilted her head, "I think you have to talk to the doctor about that but I'm pretty sure it's possible."

"Then, please charge my card and keep everything a secret please? I don't want my boyfriend to find out I'm paying for our friend's surgery."

She looked at me with understanding eyes and took the credit card from my outstretched hand.

---

"Hello Ms. Baek. What brings you here?" A doctor with slightly graying hair looked up from his computer when I walked into his office.

"Hello Dr. Jung. I'm here to make a request." I sat down and he gestured for me to continue, "I want you to keep the surgery a secret from Yoo Changhyun's guardian."

Dr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm afraid I can't do that, Ms. Baek. Why would you-."

"Please Dr. Jung? I'm the guardian's girlfriend. I want everything to be a surprise. I want to bring L.Joe in to a healthy best friend. He's been working hard to earn for Ricky's surgery. I want L.Joe to stop suffering alone and actually realize he has people around him who care about his every problem. I want both L.Joe and Ricky to know that they have a new savior like friend with them. Please Dr. Jung. Just contact me about the surgery instead?" I pleaded with teary eyes.

The doctor rested his hands in his clasped hands, "By L.Joe, you mean Mr. Lee Byunghun?" My mouth slowly grew into a huge smile as I looked at him editing the information paper.

"Yes." The doctor nodded, "Please write your number here, Ms. Baek." I scribbled the familiar 10 numbers on the paper and bowed, "Thank you Dr. Jung!"

He smiled, "I'll notify you when the surgery will take place."

(End Of Flashback)

I smiled at the memory and left the hospital room.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 2nd, 2011
2:17 AM

Listening To: Don't Spray Perfume by Teen Top
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing..
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today August 2nd, 2011