You Have Me

Class

Yes, Lovely Ricky oppa is okay, yay! :D

---

"Neh, please act like he's getting worse. Can you have the oxygen mask on him when we get there? Yes, thank you. He knows about the plan already. Okay, thanks Dr. Jung!" I hung up after discussing my plan with the doctor.

"Oppa!" I sang out and skipped over to the store L.Joe was waiting in front of. He smiled and held out an arm, "Hey ___, doing okay?" We started looking around for a place to eat lunch.

"Mhm!" I nodded and pointed out stores, "Oppa, there's a place where they serve the best mandoo-gook around here somewhere." I smiled and swung L.Joe's arm.

"Where? Here in Kangnam-gu?" I nodded and started searching through the city, "Yup! Right here in this city but I don't know where it is. I just heard about it."

After a couple of minutes, we found the famous mandoo house and sat down to eat, "What do you want to do today?" I looked up at L.Joe questioningly.

He got his thinking face and hummed, "How about we go visit Ricky today, see how he's doing." L.Joe's smiled slightly saddened.

*But I already went yesterday.* I secretly smiled to myself but agreed. In the car, I sent a text to 3 guys.

"Get ready ;)!"

L.Joe slid open the door and sighed at Ricky's 'sick' state, "Hey buddy. We're here again." We stood at the side of the bed just looking at him again. I was giggling on the inside but I put on my best sad face for the show.

"Ah, Mr. Lee. Came by again?" Dr. Jung came in with a clipboard. L.Joe nodded without looking up, "How is he, sir?"

"Well, from what I observed," Dr. Jung paused and winked at me, "He's not going to make it. I'm sorry." L.Joe shut his eyes tight. He covered them and turned around. I in my lips to keep from laughing. *He's so gullible. Are you sure you're a gangster?* I calmed down and poked Ricky's arm, signaling him to finish the prank.

"Yeah hyung, I'm not going to make it. Make it home at least!" L.Joe stopped crying and his eyes widened. Slowly, he turned around and stepped back in shock.

Ricky ripped off the oxygen mask and sat up, "Hyung! Didn't you miss me?! Aren't you supposed to greet a friend not run away?" He pouted and crossed his arms.

L.Joe started breathing real hard and looked around, "W-what's going on?"

"Now!" As soon as I yelled, Cap, Chunji and Changjo burst out from the far corner of the room without bouquets and streamers, "SURPRISE!" Everyone started cheering and clapping.

L.Joe just had a blank face like he didn't know what to do. I smiled and hugged his waist, "Oppa, don't worry. I paid for Ricky's surgery, which was a success by the way. We all just wanted you to cheer up."

"Yeah hyung! Always moping around like a ghost. Man, you even scared me!" Changjo joked and the 3 skipped to the lighter part of the room.

Dr. Jung cleared his throat, "Mr. Lee, the surgery was already paid for by Ms. Baek. It was a success but Mr. Yoo will have to wait to be discharged. He needs to recover from fractures and broken bones. Treatment will only last until I think it's enough. This was all Ms. Baek's idea so don't blame me for lying to you." He winked and headed out the door, "Continue the party!"

After a birthday-like celebration, L.Joe pulled me out of the room for a minute, "How did you know about the surgery and why did you pay for it?" L.Joe whispered a bit harshly.

I sighed and grabbed his hands, "I overheard you talking with Dr. Jung. I couldn't let Ricky stay in a coma another day so I decided to pay. I know you were working hard to earn the money but I want you know that you have me. Don't suffer alone. We're all friends now. Whenever someone's hurt, I'm hurt too." I replied softly.

L.Joe puffed his cheeks up and blew on his bangs, "It's embarrassing that you can pay for anything but I can't. It's a burden to you too. Now how am I supposed to pay you back?"

"Oppa, it's not embarrassing. I bet Ricky knows how much you cared for him. He knows how hard you worked. He's more sorry to you than me. And how is it a burden? Ricky's my friend too now. And again with the repaying! First Ricky, now you?! Just shut up about that!" I laughed and hugged him.

L.Joe sighed and wrapped his arms around me, "Elegance." He chuckled. I snuggled into him more, "Class first."

"First, you just go ahead and pay without telling me. Then, you rudely keep this a secret from me. And third, you tell me to shut up." L.Joe shook his head.

"Class and elegance." I just muttered and hugged him tighter.

---

. . . Yeah, this chapter... I don't get it -___- whatever... :D

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 2nd, 2011
4:02 PM

Listening To: Amazing by Infinite
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Cotton Candy
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today August 2nd, 2011