Warning

Class

Mmm, so the end is in 4 chapters, including this one... Planning so hard right now! Mhm :)

---

Weeks passed by and it was finally a warm, but rainy, April. Ricky was finally released a couple days ago and Niel, without a choice, agreed to be moved to the hospital for professional treatment.

"Oppa, what can we do today?" I ran up to L.Joe who was waiting just outside my house with his car, "I was thinking visiting the rest of the gang. I think they're done settling in. Then we can actually work on that project." L.Joe smiled, amused.

L.Joe and I had put together our money and moved Teen Top to a bigger, more better hangout. It was a pristine, white and glass building hidden from the public view but still very modernized. We had just finished cleaning up the place and moving all the furniture.

At the hangout, we had fun eating, talking, catching up and singing karaoke. L.Joe and I decided to leave early so we could 'spy' on couples while the sun was still up. Before we left, I gave everyone their presents that I got them. They kept pushing them back into my arms though but I told them I didn't need men products. In the end, they gave up and took the presents.

I linked my arm through L.Joe's and casually strolled the streets of Hongdae. Through our sunglasses and during our mini chats, we observed couples from the corner of our eyes.

"Oppa, where were you last night? Uh?" A girl pouted and asked her boyfriend in slight seriousness, "I was at the baseball game, remember? Why?" The guy looked away in annoyance, "And by baseball game, you mean at a club with another girl?" The girl quit her aegyo and crossed her arms with an angry expression.

"What?" The guy furrowed his eyebrows and tried to act clueless but his nervousness could clearly be seen, "Oppa, what the hell are these pictures?" The girl pointed to her phone but didn't show the pictures, "Huh? Why did 4 of my friends and 3 of yours send me pictures, all of them about you with a girl at the bar, dance floor, making out and drinking?! Huh?! If you were going to cheat, couldn't you at least do it unnoticed?! Do you know how embarrassing this is?! I have an unfaithful boyfriend and all my friends are always busy out on dates EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND DAY!!!" The girl was starting to tear up as the guy just sighed in frustration, "I hate you. I can't believe I spent all my time and money on you."

The guy messed up his hair and looked around angry, "Sooyeon, you're being ridiculous! Look, people are staring. Calm the hell down." The girl just glared and tears streaked her small face, "Okay, fine, I went to a club with a girl last night, alright? Now stop being stupid and quit crying." The guy harshly grabbed her wrist and yanked her towards him, "And it was just this once! Why are you overreacting so much?"

She scoffed, "Just this once? Just this once?! You think I was so stupid and slow not notice you were cheating on me? I've dated you for 3 years Han Hyunjun and there was not a day where I wasn't bombarded with pictures of you with other girls. I held it in and doubted everyone else for 3 years! I kept my anger broiling up inside me every time I saw a tiny lip stain on your collar or a hickey on your neck or sparkles or perfume or any other type of makeup! I bit my tongue before I blurted out accusations! I did it all for you because I thought you would change! I've had enough! I want to be happy too!" The guy just scoffed and looked up rebelishly at the sky.

"Yah, Jin Sooyeon, shut up. Just go away then. Yeah, that's right. I cheated behind your back. You were just too easy. I made out with a girl right before I gave you our anniversary gift last year. You know why I couldn't make it to your stupid, 'event of the year!' birthday bash 2 years back? I was in bed with some girls from a club I went to. You could've just stopped all this from happening. But no, you were just being yourself and the little girl who trusted people way too easily. It was nice know you Jin Sooyeon." The guy smirked and raised both of his eyebrows while walking backwards. The crowd that gathered at the scene were gossiping and giving the guy some pretty ugly stares. The couples hugged each other tight as the guys glared at the overly cocky guy that was walking away. They began assuring their girlfriends, vowing that if they were to turn into a guy like him, they would kill themselves. Girls rushed to the broken-hearted lover who collapsed on the sidewalk. Everyone started cheering her up and tried to get her back up.

I just stood there in shock with my mouth open. "How could a guy be so cruel to his girlfriend?" I whispered in disbelief to myself.

"Then why'd you date her?" I snapped out of my daze as I looked up at L.Joe who stood coolly with his hands in his pockets, head tilted, mouth slightly open.

The guy stopped and turned around questioningly, "Mwoh?" He scoffed.

"Was it because you didn't want to be seen as a loner on the streets? You have so much pride and self-esteem that you need a girl holding onto your arm every second of the day, right? You're playboy status couldn't let you be seen untaken so you just got an easy girl that you could work around everyday. Isn't that right," L.Joe pulled his sunglasses down to the bridge of his nose to look at the guy and smirked, "Han Hyunjun?"

"Yah, who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" Hyunjun stormed up to L.Joe.

"If I were you, I'd be careful. You don't remember me, do you?" L.Joe smirked and raised his chin, "Uh," He gave the guy a cocky nod, "I'm L.Joe. Long time, no see, huh?" I saw the guy's eyes widen as he looked around nervously, "W-who?" Hyunjun started walking backwards to the middle of the crowd.

"Ah, Han Hyunjun. You moved somewhere new to start a new life, huh? Suwon was such a hard place to live and restart, geuchi? Just because no one knows you here or recognizes you under all the transformation, doesn't mean that you could be a douche." L.Joe advanced forward and started circling the fuming guy, "Hey everyone! Wanna know what this guy was like in middle school?" Everyone started whispering and staring in wonder and amusement.

"Han Hyunjun, he was your typical, stuck-up nerd, ha. He was smart and everyone looked up to him for that," L.Joe pointed up as the guy started to calm down just a tad but boiled again when L.Joe pointed down, "But looked down for his attitude and looks. Whether it was because he was dumb social-wise or because he just had so much confidence, he stood up to everyone and just came in all natural, even after a beating. This kid, Hyunjun, thought he was the , excuse my language. He thought he was better than the rest of us. When someone bumped into him, he would hit them upside the head and ask for an apology. When no one said excuse me, he would yell. When he overheard people talking about him, he would glare. He did everything he could possibly do to have people absolutely hate him."

The guy, Hyunjun, looked like he could kill everyone right there and then, "Whoa, Hyunjun. Lower the steam! All that plastic is going to melt off!" Some people burst but quickly covered their mouths.

"How much was it for all this anyway?" L.Joe got into his face and started circling his finger, "I heard the prices got raised. But wow, bravo!" He backed away and started clapping, "I see you got your eyes stretched in every way. Uhm, let's see, did you always have double eyelids? Oh wait, no, you didn't. So you go those done. And oh! You have a nose now! Everyone, this boy had no nose in middle school! Hm, did you get your lips more plump? They look fuller." L.Joe started poking his lips, "You're forehead too?! Man, if I were to just, press your face, it could be flat in a second, damn! You better be careful while you're sleeping! No but seriously, how much was it?" The crowd was falling over in laughter. Hyunjun's face looked like someone painted it red as he was breathing so hard you would've thought he ran a mile in a minute.

"How did I know all this?" L.Joe gestured around and smirked, "Na, L.Joe-yah." He added the spin that Song Joongki's character, Gu Yongha, did in the drama, SungGyunGwan Scandal.

Hyunjun just screamed his fury and ran through the crowd, pushing tons of people in the process. Everyone started cheering and surrounding L.Joe. The girl from before wiped her tears away and walked forward, "I-I don't know h-how to thank y-you." She stuttered from crying too much.

"Don't. I always wanted to do that anyways." L.Joe swung his arm around my shoulder and led me away, "Let's go ___!"

The rest of day, we decided to give ourselves a break and just play around, "That was some argument." I giggled as we stopped to eat ddukbokki. L.Joe smiled and swiped some sauce onto my nose, "Hey!" He started laughing at my pouty expression.

The day slowly turned into night as we roamed around the city. Couples were wandering around everywhere and nothing but lights could be seen. I looked up to gaze at invisible stars as L.Joe looked at me amused, "Whatcha looking at?" We swung our hands as I answered stars. L.Joe chuckled and diverted his attention upwards also.

"No!" L.Joe suddenly blurted as he hugged me and turned my body against a wall, his back facing the street.

*Bang!* A gunfire sounded as people started screaming and running all different directions. They started staring at us in worry as I struggled to breathe again. L.Joe quickly let me go and looked towards the rooftops of the buildings across the street, "."

"Omo, are they alright?" "Is he okay?" "Did he get shot?" "I see no blood. But where did that come from?" "What is that?" People started shifting their gaze to something beside my head. L.Joe turned back to me and cupped my face, "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I could clearly see the panic and fear in his eyes. I nodded and looked to my right.

The brick wall I was against was pierced with a bullet and completed with a metal star keeping a piece of paper tightly under it.

The letter L was neatly presented in cursive on the side of the paper facing us.

"L." L.Joe darkly muttered as he glared a hole into the paper. He snatched the letter off and dragged me away by the waist.

"Oppa, was it that?" I asked in fear of what I thought it really was. L.Joe still hadn't let go of me even when we got in the car.

"My warning." I gulped.

---

Long chapter to make up for the week, you guys :). 1,959 words, 4 pages ;).

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 9th, 2011
8:27 AM

Listening To: Don't Spray Perfume by Teen Top
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today August 9th, 2011