Taken

Class

"Oh ." L.Joe breathed out and stared ahead as we buckled our seatbelts, "What?" I looked in his direction and screamed when I saw L smirking at us from the car in front of us.

"We have to get out of here." L.Joe muttered as he started the car. He backed up and switched the gears into drive so quickly I didn't have time to register what he was doing.

Once we got out of the parking garage, L.Joe sped off to the freeway. I dared to look back and my heartbeat tripled its rate when I saw L's car right behind us. Shaking in fear, I sunk down into my seat again and turned to L.Joe, "Oppa, why is L after you?"

"He's after you. I'm sorry ___." L.Joe whispered as his grip on my hand tightened. I looked at him in horror, "M-me? Why? What did I do?"

L.Joe sighed and wedged into spaced between other cars, "Nothing. It's all my fault. He wants to get rid of you to hurt me?" I started tearing up, "Why?"

"Because I accidentally killed his girlfriend." L.Joe guiltily whispered as he stared at the cars in front of us with both hands on the steering wheel. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

"Hyung! I need backup! Yes now! We're getting chased. I don't know what his plan is! You think I'd be driving around like crazy on the freeway if I knew what he was trying to do?! I don't know if I should take ___ to her house or mine. Hurry up and tell me then!" L.Joe was calling Cap and apparently, he had a plan. He put it on speaker.

"I can get a girl that looks exactly like how ___ is now and get her into your car unseen by L. Drop her off at her place and make sure L follows you and sees you. Then, drive to your house and hide ___. But make sure it's super quick because you gotta get your out of there, L.Joe. L is pretty fast." Cap explained to us. I bit my lip in worry.

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Now how do you get a replica of ___?" L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows.

"Easy. Send me links to what you're wearing, ___, and get me a picture of your hairstyle." You could hear the genius smile in his voice.

I sent the Forever 21 links and a picture of me earlier today to Cap. I shut my phone and breathed out, "I hope this works." I muttered and L.Joe grabbed my hand. He looked through his rearview mirror and his eyes widened, "Where did L go?!" My eyes widened as he shouted. We started panicking and looking in all directions. I tried searching from my side view mirror to see if he got pushed back by other cars but it seemed as if he had disappeared.

"He's not on this side." We both said at the same time and looked at each other. Right then, L.Joe's phone started ringing with Cap's ringtone, "Dude, pull into the next gas station." L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows, "How do know which gas station I'm by?" Cap put on his 'duh' voice, "There's a locater chip on your car."

"Oh, yeah, ahem, right." L.Joe blew his cheeks up and darted into the very left lane to exit.

"Okay, you guys, this is Minhee. She's a 4th degree black belt and her poke even hurts. She'll be able to fight off L's guys if they decide to raid ___'s yard. L.Joe, we brought this blonde wig so you won't be recognized that much. Besides, we missed your blonde head." Cap met us behind the gas station where we barely saw each other under the light 100 feet away. He introduced a girl who dressed up exactly like me and had the exact same hair. We shook hands but I felt like I stuck my hand through a pressing machine. Cap handed the wig over to L.Joe and I instantly smiled when I looked at the result, "You look like you again!" He rolled his eyes but smiled.

Cap was leaning against L.Joe's window, "We'll be scattered around you but we'll be there in half a second when you need us. Changjo's waiting on his motorcycle at ___'s house to check up on checkpoint #1. Ricky will follow behind you. Chunji is parked by your house to check up on checkpoint #2. I'll be at checkpoint #3, the headquarters. I got people set up at every checkpoint. Every time you pass a checkpoint, the person stationed there will send you and me the passed number with strike through. When you're in trouble, send me the checkpoint number, without the strike through, that you're at or near. That way you can text me right away if you didn't pass it or if it's wrong. Got it?" We nodded and sped off.

"He's back." L.Joe whispered suddenly and I turned to look at what he saw through his mirror. L's car was behind us once again. I peered down at Minhee and gave her a small smile before sliding into my seat again.

When we were 5 minutes away from my house, Cap called us to direct Minhee to sit on top of me. L.Joe drove into the shadows to block out any movement. Minhee apologized but I wasn't concentrated on the light weight on my legs. I was more focused on how this was going to turn out.

As soon as we arrived at my house, Minhee darted out of the car and ran towards the gate. The guards looked at her suspiciously but L.Joe pulled down the window and gestured them to hurry up and let her in.

*Ding!* Once Minhee got in, L.Joe's phone lit up with Changjo's text, "#1."

I took out my phone and started to text Jiyoon unnie, "___, what are you doing?" I stopped typing and looked up, "I'm texting my assisstant to tell her about my situation and to get help."

"DON'T!" L.Joe blurted and locked my phone, "Why?!" I looked at him with wide eyes. I got startled by his sudden outburst.

"Don't. Just not yet." He kept his eyes on the road. I pouted and erased the message. I dropped my phone and sighed in nervousness.

A few minutes before checkpoint #2, L.Joe's phone beeped again, "#2." L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows at the unknown number, "We're not there yet. Hm, maybe one of the guys saw us and just texted on accident." L.Joe looked at me and shrugged.

We pulled up to L.Joe's house and I started to get out. I heard a 'ding!' but apparently, L.Joe didn't, "Hurry up and get in, okay? Don't come out until all of us say so okay?" I nodded and warily stepped back.

I made my way to the front door but a dark shadow stopped me. I gasped and stepped back. Behind my back, I unlocked my phone and fumbled to get to my contacts.

"Hi ___. Long time no see." L smirked at me, "B-but, y-y-you, the c-car." I stuttered and turned around to see L's car being driven by his look-a-like. My eyes widened and I immediately looked down at my phone to select Cap and L.Joe. I peered around the corner to see Ricky's car speeding off behind L.Joe.

I tried to make a run for it but L was one step too quick as his left arm trapped my arms and waist and he right hand covered my mouth. I let out a muffled scream but L just held me tighter.

"Let's go ___." He dragged me away to a black car that suddenly pulled up. I pressed the 'send' button right before a cloth blocked my nose and knocked me out.

(L.Joe's POV)

I drove at about 100mph to reach the headquarters. As soon as I reached the white building, my phone notified me with 2 messages.

"No! L.Joe! No! Wait! Don't drop ___ off! L's waiting there!" My eyes widened as I hesitantly opened the second one.

"#2."

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 9th, 2011
12:11 PM

Listening To: Longer by Chi Chi
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today August 9th, 2011