Date?!

Class

"___, sunbae's bleeding!" Yuna yelled and I broke out of my daze. Sure enough, when I looked at L.Joe again, he was wincing. The glass came in contact with his head.

I gasped and started looking around in panic, "What do I do?! Someone stop them! What are the parents doing?!" I shouted. Gayoung stepped up, "___, I'll take care of the mess down here. Just go help sunbae with his injury." With that, she rushed off to find help. I nodded and gestured for L.Joe to follow me upstairs.

"Ow. Ah. OW!" L.Joe was squirming and wincing all over my bed. I had no choice but to wince along with him, "Stay still please, L.Joe. I know it hurts but it'll get better. Your injury isn't serious or big so you should be okay." I assured him and continued wiping the blood away. I used alcohol and I could tell L.Joe was trying hard not to complain.

I applied medicine and covered the wound with a band-aid, "You're lucky your hair can cover the cut." I dusted my hands off and stood up. He chuckled, "Thanks for fixing my head up."

I stopped cleaning and looked at L.Joe sadly, "I'm sorry. Thanks for guarding me. That shouldn't have happened. I don't know how they got al-." I got cut off by a hand.

"Just shut up." He chuckled and hugged me, "You're welcome." My eyes were wide but a smile spread across my face nonetheless. I wrapped my arms around him.

"You know what?" I looked up, "It feels like we're a couple. You know, by doing this." I giggled and thought nothing of it. Suddenly, L.Joe broke away from the hug and bent down to my level.

"Should we?" He had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, "W-what?" I stuttered and looked away blushing from the closeness of his face.

"Should we really date?" He smirked and turned my chin to face, "That way, we can do this and it won't be weird." L.Joe closed the gap between with a kiss. My eyes widened again.

"___-yah," The door opened to reveal Eunhye staring at us in disbelief, "Y-y-you, s-sun-, yah! You guys!" She ran off. I finally got to break the kiss and take a breath.

"I-I'll go get her." Sunghee appeared with an apologetic grin in the doorway for a quick second and chased Eunhye, "But have fun!" She winked and slammed the door shut.

"Oh my gosh." I closed my eyes and made my way towards the door. Right when I was about to turn the handle, I was slammed against the door itself, "You didn't answer my question." L.Joe was smirking down at me. I gulped and opened my mouth to say something when pounding came from the other side of the door, "You guys are dating?!"

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 18th, 2011
9:53 PM

Listening To: Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung for City Hunter OST
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Apple
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 19th, 2011