Chase

Class

Haha again, keep the hilarious comments coming xD! They're so amusing to read!

@minjixjimin- -_-' MINKYUNGAH!! Aigoo, why do you think you/___ bought him a car? And remember, he had a motorcycle before? Ahahaha, poor Minky :D

@iLoveAnabelle- I agree :D. I DA NAAA~~~!!! kekeke

@pl_lauj- OMG XDDD ahahaha!!! Your comment!!! OMG!!! So funny! XD but nope sorry, he's married to me ;D

And any of you wonder why L and L.Joe hated each other so much? Hehe

---

(L.Joe's POV)

"Come and get me." I smirked as I looked at the speeding car through my rearview mirror.

"391 5207." ___'s words echoed in my head.

Right as the car reached me, I pressed on the gas pedal and sped off, "391 5207. L, you'll never rest." I smirked and twisted and turned through the heavy Seoul traffic.

I zoomed into a a tiny space in between two cars so that I was surrounded on all four sides. L's assistant was gaining up on me on the bottom right corner of my car box.

The car on my left sped up and I invaded the very left lane on the street. My speeding stopped when every single car had long red lights above their trunks signaling for behind cars to stop. I lightly hit the handle and stretched my head out to see a pretty bad car crash up ahead. There was a car in between L's assistant's car and mine.

*If I drive on the shoulder, the police up ahead can stop me and/or L's assistant can follow me. Besides it's too small.* Out of the corner of my eye, I peered at the road used for emergencies.

The cars up ahead of me started moving a bit. Through my rearview mirror, I saw the car right next to the one behind me turn on their left signal. *Bingo.*

Although I felt bad for the cars behind me, I waited until there was enough space for the car to push in right after me. Turns out, there were three cars wanting to switch to my lane and being the generous driver that they were, the driver that was right behind me waited for all three to cut in front of them.

*Assa! Thank you so much!* I cheered in my brain and my right signal without any fear. After five minutes, I finally made it to the very right lane. The road was spread out in front me as I past the wrecked cars.

"Woohoo!" I jumped in my seat and went 90 on a 65.

*Maybe I should drive around. He could've been suspecting I was heading home.* I calmed down a bit and relaxed in my seat.

*Ding!* "New message: ___." A notification popped up on my screen as soon as I turned my phone back on.

"Oppa, are you okay :(? I've been trying to call you but your phone was off. Call or text me asap, okay? I hope you're okay :/."

I smiled at the text full of worry. Sure enough, there were 17 missed calls. I chuckled to myself and sent a reply.

"Aigoo, my girlfriend is so cute worrying about her strong, can-take-care-of-himself boyfriend :). I'm okay so don't stress your pretty little head and go back to bed, araso? Goodnight! Kiss <3."

I smiled as I locked my phone and plopped it into the cupholder.

After an hour of driving around aimlessly, I pulled into the familiar neighborhood I called 'home'. I slowed down in front of my house when I noticed a heavily coated, dark figure leaning against a white Ferrari.

 (I used Pixlr, online photoshop thingy, so don't blame me -___- lmao)

"L." I narrowed my eyes in hatred and parked in my driveway. I got out and closed my car door with a bang.

"What took you so long, L.Joe? I was waiting out here for so long." L looked up at me with a smirk. I took my time walking up to him, "Miss me that much L? I felt generous and came before you froze. Although, I wouldn't mind if you died out here." I spat.

"Watch your mouth shrimp. Anyway, I came to give you your second warning." L's smirk didn't go away once. He stepped up to me.

"Be careful, L.Joe. I could take that oxygen mask off your maknae any time." He hissed and I gulped.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 14th, 2011
5:04 PM

Listening To: One More Chance by The Grace
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food and coffee :)
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Stuff...
Loving: Stuff... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 14th, 2011