Picture

Class

(L.Joe's POV)

After dropping ___ off, I drove home. I got out of the car and closed the door. Just by looking at the car, I smiled, "Thanks ___." I slid my hand across the roof and headed inside.

As soon as I got dressed into comfortable clothes, I grabbed the envelope that L bastard gave me and sat down on the couch.

To my dear arch nemesis,
Ready for another war? I thought it was about time. Don't you think so too? I wasn't going to go this far but this is what happens when you cross the line. You take away something precious from me, I do worse. Better watch out because you'll never know when I'll strike. You never do.
-L

My hands shook as I read the letter again. I gripped the paper so tight that it almost ripped. Attached to the bottom of the warning were pictures of each of my friends, all beaten to a pulp.

"It's not fair. You outnumbered them. You ing cheater." I whispered to myself and scoffed. I looked at the six pictures once more and got even more angry. When I got to the last one, I noticed there was another one. I threw the letter and pictures to the ground and stared at the picture.

"___." I whispered before changing into a new outfit.

I jumped into my car and sped off to the hospital. ___'s picture was in between my fingers as my left hand steered the wheel.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 22nd, 2011
6:04 PM

Listening To: City Hunter (Inst.) in City Hunter OST
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Pasta
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 10!!!!!
Loving: City Hunter!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 22nd, 2011