Fight

Class

"You have my permission to date." My dad smiled proudly. L.Joe's eyes were about to bulge out of his sockets. I choked on my beverage, "Neh?!" We both yelled at the same time.

My dad looked at us, surprised, "Is there a problem?" L.Joe and I blinked then backed off, "No, not at all. It was just all of a sudden." I smiled, "Oh I saw Mr. Kim over there. Oh and Dongjun couldn't come today. Remember? It's his birthday." I informed my dad.

"Aigoo, your cousin always has excuses. Be a doll and tell him happy birthday for me, mmm?" My dad waved the issue away and smiled at me.

"Sorry about my dad. He can be," I hesitated to find the right word, "Blunt." I giggled and apologized.

"It's okay." L.Joe shrugged and walked off. I took a deep breath and went to greet the guests.

"Yah! Who do you think you are to bump into me?!" I was mingling with my friends when suddenly, a drunk voice echoed throughout the room. Everyone started gossiping and backing away from the scene. Drunk Donghyun and Jaemin were the center of attention.

"Who do you think you are to yell at me?!" All of the girls started getting scared and stood in the back. I turned to my friends with wide eyes, "Where are the adults?!" We all started panicking when Dayun reported that all the adults were in the basement, "The door has THE sign on it too." She was referring to the 'do not disturb' sign my parents sometimes put up when all the parents wanted to be separated from our drama.

Sol gasped, "Isn't the basement soundproof too?!" I facepalmed myself and started walking off to find help. Screams erupted and I stopped to see what was happening.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Someone screamed when Donghyun threw a wineglass at Jaemin. He ducked on time and it was nearing towards me. Before I could get hit square in the face, I was pulled into someone's arms. I looked up to see L.Joe covering me, "Ah, ." He cursed. I was too shocked to comprehend what just happened. Donghyun and Jaemin's fight turned into an all-out brawl but that wasn't why everyone was gasping and looking away.

"___, sunbae's bleeding!" Yuna yelled and I broke out of my daze. Sure enough, when I looked at L.Joe again, he was wincing. The glass came in contact with his head.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 18th, 2011
9:22 PM

Listening To: When I Fall by JungAh
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Strawberry coffee
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 9
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 18th, 2011