Flashback

Class

BE MINE!!! >:O!!! lmao...

---

(L.Joe's POV)

"I'm sorry ___." I pressed on the gas harder.

I showed myself to the guards at the gate that led to ___'s house. Screeching was heard and tire marks were made when I stopped so suddenly. I closed my car door with a slam and ran across the lawn. I stopped right under ___'s balcony and started climbing the sturdy trellis that was nailed onto the house right next to ___'s balcony.

Once I reach the familiar French doors, I stopped. The doors were left open and the curtains were swaying lightly in the slight breeze blowing in. I rushed in to find ___ laying perfectly in bed. I let out a sigh of relief and started breathing again, That's when I found something odd. I looked at ___ again and her clothes were still on along with her slippers. It looked as though someone set her down like this.

I looked around the room for any clues when I heard a distinct 'ding!'. I searched around ___'s bed and found her phone under her bed.

"Why is it under the bed?" I whispered to myself and read the text message. I looked up at ___ and back down to the phone, "She didn't check it?" It was the text I sent over an hour ago.

I stood again and sighed, "What happened?" Right then, out the corner of my eye, I saw a yellow sticky note. I turned my in that direction and snatched it up to my eyes.

'Chill Joe, it was me Dongwoo. Don't worry. ___ should wake up soon. It was only chloroform. Sorry :(. But L made me, dude, aight? Oh he also wanted me to tell you that if you don't listen to him, he can do worse. You know what he can do, ooh. Anyways, I kinda miss ya man. Sorry for everything. Remember middle school and 10th grade? Good times ;). And don't worry, I was fairly 'gentle' with ___. I tried to put her on the bed all neat and stuff. Pretty good for a messy guy like me right? Anyways, peace! -Kenya Ddongwoo ;)'

I scoffed at the note, "Dongwoo, ah you. I believe you." I looked at ___ again, "Yeah, pretty neat." I shrugged and squatted next to her bed, "___. ___-yah. Yah ___. Wake up. You okay?" I shook her lightly, no response.

I sighed and sat down on the pink futon in the corner of the room. I looked at Dongwoo's note and smiled.

(Flashback)

"Uh," I gave a cocky nod to the class, "I'm L.Joe." I had to move to this middle school since the last one I was at kicked me out. At the age of 12, I had the personality of a drunk with a pinch of cockiness.

The class looked at me confused and slightly displeased, "Don't understand me? What were you guys doing in school, huh? Did you not learn English? Anyway, don't bother me and we'll get along." I flashed a small smirk and walked to my seat. Of course no one understood me. I just moved back to Korea with my neighbors who were my guardians.

"Welcome to Suwon Middle School, bro." I turned my head to the guy talking in English next to me. He was nodding a bit and had his hand up for a 'guy shake'. We clapped hands, "Thanks."

"Pay attention please!" The teacher yelled at us.

---

"Dongwoo, Jang Dongwoo." The dinosaur-looking guy introduced himself at break.

"L.Joe." I nodded back.

---

"Hurry up! Run!" We were running away from the police after an attempted robbery.

"I'm coming!" Dongwoo turned into an alleyway and I followed after.

---

"Mr. Jang! Mr. Lee! This is not naptime!" A ruler slammed down next to our heads.

We shot our heads up in surprise and started laughing. The teacher walked away with a sigh.

---

"First day of high school buddy." Dongwoo put his hand on my shoulder. We had moved to Seoul together with my neighbor for a better high school.

"Yeah." I breathed out and looked at the larger school. I smoothed my blonde hair and we walked in.

---

"If you don't want to join, then don't. We don't need your input." A hot-headed guy snorted at me. Dongwoo had quit working for the gang we were working with and Infinite picked him up.

"Then give me back my friend. You can't just take him." I glared at the 6 guys in front of me. I looked at Dongwoo in the back, "Sorry Joe, but, I want to be in Infinite." I hated Infinite with all my guts from that day on.

---

"I'm sorry, Joe. This is all my fault. Infinite made me. They wanted to get rid of you for joining TeenTop. But you have to get out of here. You'll die!" Dongwoo dragged me into the shadows as police sirens were heard everywhere.

"Let go of me! I can take care of myself. I'm on my own anyway. Just to let you know, I was moving to Seoul High School for the Elite tomorrow. I finally got enough money. I was getting out of Ilsan High anyway. Better for your little gang." I muttered and ran off, leaving Dongwoo behind.

---

"You're still in the neighborhood?" I looked up after getting off my motorcycle to see Dongwoo looking at me hopeful.

"Yeah. School's not that far away anyway." I kicked the stand into place and started walking to my house.

"C'mon Joe, we were friends." I stopped and turned my head to the side a bit.

"Yeah, were." I took quick steps into my house and locked the door.

(End of Flashback)

I sighed and thought back to all the memories. Dongwoo was like a brother I never had. He was the one who actually accepted me into Suwon. He was the one that understood me since he was born and raised in America. We went through middle school together. Hardships together. Adventures together. Troubles together. But high school changes everyone. We couldn't help but have different likes.

I stared at the post-it and made faces with my mouth, "Yeah, miss ya too buddy."

"O-oppa? Is that you?" I looked up and smiled.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

July 24th, 2011
5:08 PM

Listening To: BECAUSE BY SUNGGYU!!!
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food..
Watching: 4 'BE MINE' MV'S PLAY EACH ON 2 WINDOWS!!!
Waiting For: INFINITE TO WIN THE CROWN THINGY WHATEVER ON MCOUNTDOWN!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!... And City Hunter!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 24th, 2011