New Class

Class

(Your POV)

Finals went by as soon as they came. We got a little break and then, it was the start of a new semester. GaYoung and Sol stayed with me but the rest had different classes now.

The group met up at our usual spot, the bench circle right next to the main staircase.

"I'm so sad that I'm not with you guys anymore." Yuna pouted as EunHye and SungHee nodded in sadness too, "Aww." We all huddled for a group hug but backed away quickly after taking notice of the tarts we had in our hands. Giggling erupted as we changed the subject and finished our snacks.

The deafening bell rang throughout the school. Everyone said their byes and headed off to class. I linked arms with Sol and GaYoung as we headed to the only period that we didn't have together.

Sol had chosen Parenting as her elective and GaYoung had chosen Nursing. Being the 4-D girl I was, I chose Social Affairs- Relationship Course.

I skipped into class to find that everyone was chatting with each other. The teacher saw me and smiled.

"And your name is?" She had a clipboard with her.

I smiled back, "Baek ___." The teacher checked off my name.

"Welcome ___ to Social Affairs- Relationship Course. I see you're the only junior in this class." Mrs. In skimmed through her list.

"Excuse me?" I couldn't believe I was the youngest in this class. I was extremely social but the older unnies and oppas scared me.

"All the other juniors are in later classes. But this will give you an opportunity to make new friends!" My teacher smiled at me once more and walked back to her desk.

I turned around, cautious and scanned through the crowd.

(L.Joe's POV)

"All the other juniors are in later classes. But this will give you an opportunity to make new friends!" I heard my teacher walk back to her desk.

I was talking with a few of my in-school friends when I noticed someone in my peripheral view. I turned my head and I scoffed.

___ was at the bottom, staring up at the rest of my class. *Guess she has no friends in this class.*

*Beep!* The high-pitched final bell rang, telling students that it was now or never to get to your class.

My teacher took the cue and started class, "___, you can sit in the empty seat next to ByungHun."

I groaned at my teacher for using my real name. I hated anyone that used it, "Mr. Lee, please raise your hand."

I lazily raised my hand then dropped it a second later.

When ___ sat down, I looked at her which caused her to stare back, "I knew it, Mr. ByungHun."

It was her turn to smirk at me. I grew angry and sat up but she had faced the front by then.

*I'll get you next time.*

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
5:32 PM

Listening To: A lawnmower
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Kimchi... I think :D
Watching: Me type :D
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 10th, 2011