Blinded

Class

(Your POV)

The next day at school was hectic.

I had tests in every class, major assignments due in a few days and homework, piles and piles of it.

Instead of going to lunch with my friends, I decided to go to the garden to relax myself and start some homework.

Birds were chirping and the trees were swaying in the wind. I breathed in and out. The sound of the fountain calmed me.

I some classical music. There was no need for earphones in a deserted place like so I let it play out loud.

After a few minutes, I got up to stretch. I managed to get Chemistry and Calculus done. Homework got boring so I left my stuff and started walking around.

(L.Joe's POV)

School was so stressful the next day. There was so much work in each class. It was understandable since there were only a few more days until the first semester finals.

Hoping to have time left over to hang out with my friends after school, I went to the garden to get some work done.

Being the genius, I had finished the History study guide and my English paper corrections. In a matter of minutes, my Psychology and Calculus 2 homework was done.

I sighed and stretched my sore limbs. Since I had nothing to do, I took a quick nap. While in dreamland, I heard soft classical music. I'm not usually the type to listen to that nerdy stuff but somehow it calmed me.

I had a dream that I was walking, hand in hand, with a girl. The place was really bright and her aura made it brighter. I looked at her and I was blinded. She smiled at me and I got to see who the girl was. It was ___. My heart was beating so fast in my chest that I thought I'd die from a heart attack.

I suddenly woke up with a racing heart. I sat up and touched my beating heart to calm it down. I shook my head and decided to look around to clear my mind.

I heard the soft music again. I looked behind Japanese Cherry Blossom tree and I was blinded again.

There she was, ___, in a cute white dress that reflected the sun and made her shine. My heart started beating again.

"Hello? Earth to L.Joe! Hey, anyone there- whoa!" My hand slipped from the tree and I was broken from my trance as I fell on top of something, or someone. Oops.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
7:28 PM

Listening To: Let It Go by Heo YoungSeng
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Lotion
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011