Not Like One Of You

Class

(Your POV)

I stood there, in disbelief. Even though L.Joe didn't seem to have manners, I didn't know he was the type to hit girls.

"What the hell?! Who the fu-, omo! Sunbae-nim!" The girl lowered her head while still on the ground.

My blood boiled at how he treated the younger girl.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" L.Joe glared down at her.

"J-jwae-." She was about to apologize when I stepped up, "Yah L.Joe!"

I marched up to him and helped the girl up. Then, though I regretted it, I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"What makes you think you can just boss people around like that, huh?" I crossed my arms.

L.Joe raised an eyebrow and looked around, "Go! All of you! What are you staring at?" Everyone scattered away.

"Look, I don't know who you thi-." I was cut off as he grabbed both my wrists above my head in one hand and clamped my mouth shut with the other. He had me against the wall. My eyes widened twice their size.

(L.Joe's POV)

*Aish, this girl.* I made everyone clear the hall and turned my attention to ___.

"Look, I don't know who you thi-." I got annoyed so I pinned her against the wall with her arms above her head and shut.

"Look, I don't know who YOU think you are but I'm not a person to mess with okay? I might've seemed like a partial good guy when we met but once you get on my bad side, you won't survive." I hissed at her.

"I'm not like one of you rich kids so don't expect me to behave and act like I'm one of you guys." With that, I dropped my hands from her body and walked away.

I climbed up the stairs to the roof of the school where, yet, another garden was. Smirking, I wiped my thumb across my bottom lip.

I sat on a bench and leaned back on one hand while looking at the sky. *Not like one of you.*

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
Written at 1:31 AM
Posted at 4:18 PM

Listening To: Nothing's Over by Infinite
Lookin At: Computer
Smelling: My room
Watching: Nervously for the nasty fly T-T umma help me!!!
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 10th, 2011