Our Differences

Class

(Your POV)

*Knock knock.* Someone knocked on my door.

I got up from my bed and looked at the clock- 7:00 AM. I blinked a couple of times to clear my vision.

"Come in!" I called out. The door opened and a maid came in.

"Miss, your parents would like you to join them for breakfast." She bowed and I smiled back.

"Okay. I'll be down in a few minutes." The maid left and I went into to bathroom to freshen up.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. My hair was still intact, as usual, and my face looked exceptionally clear and white due to the sunlight bouncing off my porcelain counter.

I made a bunch of expressions while tying my hair. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After running a brush through my light brown and changing into a light blue dress, I walked out of my room.

"Good morning miss. How was your sleep." Two maids greeted me and escorted me down the grand staircase.

"Good morning to you too. It was good, thank you. How was yours?"

"Fantastic. Thank you miss." Both maids bowed to me and opened the doors to the dining room.

"Ah. ___, you're up. Come, join us for breakfast." My parents smiled at me.

(L.Joe's POV)

*Beep beep beep!* A loud blaring woke me up.

"Aish!" I kicked the blanket away from my body and hit my alarm clock. The sound died and I looked at the time- 7:00 AM.

I groaned and laid back down. My brain refused to let me go back to sleep and made me roll out of bed.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the dirty mirror. My blonde hair was a bit messy but after brushing it, it became the soft, lush beauty again.

I quickly brushed my teeth and headed towards the front of my house. I ruffled my hair as I opened my pantry. I yawned and stuck a lollipop into my mouth.

I sat down on my beat-up couch and thought for a bit. The house was quiet and peaceful.

"Again, there's no one to talk to." I whispered to myself. To stop feeling sorry for myself, I quit sighing and walked out of my house.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
3:54 PM

Listening To: Virus by Beast
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Chocolate chips :)
Watching: My choco chips disappear one by one
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011