Trust Oppa

Class

My parents weren't home but I got a call saying that they would arrive in an hour. Dinner was being prepared and I was told that if they didn't arrive on time, to eat first.

"How about we learn 'proper dinner table elegance'?" L.Joe put air quotes around his last words and winked, "I want to leave a good first impression." He smiled.

I just looked at him dumbly, "A-are you serious?" I laughed a bit, "They already approve of you." I pointed out.

"Yah, that was at the party! You really think they got to know me all that well. There were people around, distractions, music, heck, they might've even approved just to get rid of me!" L.Joe threw his hands up.

I just blinked, "Oppa, you and appa went somewhere private to talk and you guys came back with my dad going, '___, I approve,'. How do you not believe that?" I imitated my dad and we both laughed.

"I just want to leave a good impression on your parents. You know, soften them up before they find out their perfect daughter is dating a worthless gangster." L.Joe smirked and moved closer to me on the bed.

I scoffed and pushed him away, "Probably a gangster with low self-esteem since you just called yourself worthless." I crossed my arms and turned away. I heard L.Joe sigh and I turned around to see him giving me puppy dog eyes with a cute pout, "Aigoo, oppa is so cute!" I gave in and laid down on his lap as we both laughed.

"Even if my parents are kind of loose on the rules and strictness, I think they'll still be shocked." I worried about L.Joe giving his true identity away.

"So let me charm them with my new etiquette that you'll teach my right now," L.Joe got up and pulled me up onto my feet with him, "And my truthfulness. Trust oppa." He winked and I rolled my eyes, "Araso oppa." I smiled and we made a trip to the dining room.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 6th, 2011
7:18 AM

Listening To: Nothing
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 14!
Loving: City Hunter!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today July 6th, 2011