Bang!

Class

"#2." I almost dropped my phone as I looked at ___'s text, "!" I screamed out so loud that Cap came running out of the building and Ricky jumped out of the car. Cap took one look into the car and closed his eyes. He sighed, "L.Joe, did you not get my text?" I squeezed my phone and glared at the ground, "I didn't know you texted me until I got a new one as soon as I got here." Ricky had a look of disbelief. He clearly had no words.

"Let's go. We have to find L." Cap got into the passenger side. I kicked some pebbles and pushed myself into the driver's seat. Our backup started piling into their own cars as well. As soon as we pulled out of the driveway, our phones lit up with the familiar unknown number.

"417 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-gu." I narrowed my eyes at the address, "L." Cap just threw his phone in frustration into the back seats.

I punched the address into my GPS and started driving faster once I got my location.

*Hold on ___. I'll be there soon. I'm sorry.*

(Your POV)

I guess there wasn't that much chloroform in the small towel since I woke up when we arrived at L's secret hideout. Really buff men started dragging me in but I didn't dare struggle in fear of what L could do to me.

I was thrown onto the ground in front of him. I glared at the guys who pushed me and some flinched. I sat on the ground criss-cross and pouted with my arms cross, "So? What are you going to do now? You caught me. Whoo!" I waved my hands in a sarcastic celebration manner. I tried my best to sound brave. I was shaking so hard inside.

L scoffed, smirked and laughed at the time while typing away at his phone, "Oh, just wait sweetheart. Just wait."

I mocked him and looked around at my surroundings. We were in some kind of abandoned factory. The floor felt cold underneath me so I stood up. Everyone raised an eyebrow at me, "What? A girl can't get up from the cold cement floor? You people are heartless." I tsked once and dusted my hands. Some cleared their throats and others just stood there while half of them tried to contain their laughter.

"Oh ___," L sighed in amusement and tossed his phone to a nearby assistant who caught it with ease, "I think you're forgetting why you're here. I admire you. You just got kidnapped by me, the one and only L, and here you are, punishing my men for raising their eyebrows when you stood up. Bravo."

I yawned, uninterested, "Well if you're done playing now, I'll be going." I turned to go but a wall of suits, flesh and muscle blocked my way, "Excuse me." I glared at the human wall.

"Oh you're excused." My eyes widened as I felt my hands being handcuffed behind my back. I turned around to see L smirking at me with a key in his hand, "Oops." He flicked it off into the dirt part of the place. He snapped and automatically, his 'minions' started burying the key deeper into the sandy, brown earth, "Let's go." L cupped a hand around my mouth and dragged me into another room. We went through several doors, stairs and secret passage ways and I was getting tired and tired by the second.

We finally ended up at a balcony of some sort that overlooked the place I was just at. There were about 50 men who were scattered around the room.

I gulped and looked around warily. I stopped my eyes at a familiar guy. Dongwoo. He was sitting on the ground behind me with his back against the wall and staring into space. He had his arm propped up on one knee and was wearing all black. He looked, actually, lost in the building full of dangerous people. He looked so out of it. I recognized Infinite to the right of Dongwoo who were joking with each other and occasionally stealing curious glances at me.

"Now we'll just wait until your precious boyfriend L.Joe comes." L smirked as I gulped, "No!" I blurted out, "L.Joe doesn't need to come. Just do what you want to do to him to me." L answered his phone when it rang. He snapped and strong arms held me in place.

"Uh, L.Joe." L greeted with a smirk and looked over at me, "I have your girlfriend here. She's asking me to do whatever I want to do to you to her. Well, that's easy. Revenge and torture is what I want from you." L pointed a gun at me, "How about we end it right here." I stopped breathing and froze.

"NO! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE IN THIS PLACE!" I heard a loud, angry voice filled with hatred on the other side of the phone.

"Come find me." L smirked one last time and hung up. He turned to me and shooed the others away. He had one arm around my neck now, "Now when your worthless little boyfriend comes in, you better not say a word, scream a warning or even whimper in pain because you're not the one going first." L hissed in my ear and pointed his gun at the entrance, "He is."

(2nd Person POV)

"AH!" L.Joe shouted in rage as L hung up on him. He hit the steering wheel once and glared at the building, "Let's go." Cap led his crew behind L.Joe and waited until all of Teen Top arrived a second later.

"L, where are you?!" L.Joe screamed to avail and peered at the suited men, "Heh." He scoffed and charged at once with his backup.

L.Joe ran up to the nearest guy and threw a punch at his jaw. Without looking back, he kicked another man behind in the gut. Using the same foot and some balance, he his left foot and came in contact with a man's face with his right foot. A punch was coming right at L.Joe but he dodged it and picked the lean guy up. He threw the attacker at a nearby crowd. 10 went down all at once.

The fight carried on as you worriedly watched the scene. You bit your lip as Teen Top rushed in, "Whoa." You heard Chunji laugh in surprise a guy was headed his way. He simply scooted to the side and started strutting into the scene. Changjo and Cap had already ganged up to fight a large mass of people. Ricky was using skill by blocking and dodging in which the attackers embarrassingly fell forward.

A few minutes passed when you were about to scream but stopped yourself when you felt L's grip tighten. Most of the men were down but L.Joe got knocked to the ground by one that was still standing and his cut lip was gushing blood. Tears came to your eyes as a guy was about to stomp on his face. L stopped the scene by sending a bullet into the roof.

L started clapping with and guided you down the stairs with him, "Bravo L.Joe, bravo. Amazing. Rushing over here just because your girl is here." L smirked.

L.Joe got up and wiped his blood away, "Let her go." His glare sent chills down your back.

"Well I can't simply just 'let her go'. Do you need me to repeat what I'm doing this for?" L spun his gun around his finger but quickly grabbed it and pointed at L.Joe, "I'm getting revenge. You killed my girl and you got to live happily ever after with yours. Then when I finally get over it and set my eyes on someone, I find out that she's the girlfriend of the bastard who made me this way in the first place. So now, I want revenge. I want you to feel the pain that you left me with." L darkly hissed and glared. You were crying from the immense fear and pain you yourself was feeling. L could turn that gun and kill you any second. His hold on you got tighter and tighter as he told his story. You bit your lip from sobbing and grabbed onto L's arm.

L.Joe sighed but kept his glare, "How many times do I have to say it was an accident. My plan was to finish you off, not have your girl jump in front of you to save your life. I'm sorry." L scoffed and pointed his gun downwards, "I wanna hear that apology from you on your knees. It won't hurt to take your pride along with your life. Kneel." L sneered and you saw the disgust and hatred in L.Joe's eyes.

"No!" You shouted a second before L.Joe's knees touched the ground, "What did I say?" L smirked and L.Joe looked up with wide eyes, "He goes first then."

"NO!"

Everything happened in slow motion but it felt so fast. L pushed you away and had his gun pointed at L.Joe and was mere seconds away from pulling the trigger. At the last second, L turned the gun your way as L.Joe desperately tried to reach for you. When he was right in front of you, you wrapped your arms around L.Joe's stomach and turned around to block him from the gunshot.

*Bang!*

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

August 14th, 2011
7:05 PM

Listening To: Just Follow by Hyuna and then Shot by Infinite
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Food
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: TEENFINITE TO WIN AN AWARD!!!
Loving: TEENFINITE!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today August 14th, 2011