Confused

Class

(Your POV)

"Mr. Oh, I need you to take me to this address in an hour." I handed my driver the note.

"Yes madam. Oh and I forgot to tell you something." I leaned forward with interest, "Yes?"

I gasped and sat back in my seat after hearing what my driver said. I looked out my window and scowled.

*So it wasn't just in my dream.* I thought and softened a bit.

I got home in a matter of minutes and took my time walking in.

"Mom, I'm going to a frien-, my partner's house in an hour for a project." I looked up to see my mom coincidentally walking down the stairs.

"Not a friend huh?" My mom laughed slightly and drank her coffee.

I shrugged and followed my mom into the kitchen, "Eh, we're getting there." I lied.

"Well tell your partner that I say thanks. I'm off to go settle some business your dad forgot to take care of. He's getting old too." My mom rolled her eyes and giggled.

I walked her to the front door, "Why thanks? And you guys are so..." I shook my head and leaned against the door frame.

"Thanks because your partner was nice enough to choose a girl like you." My mom winked.

I gasped, acting like I was hurt, "You're so mean mom." I playfully hit her shoulder.

"Love you." My mom blew a kiss and walked out, "See you a bit later."

I smiled as I shook my head, "How is always so calm and quiet like that?" I held my arms out slightly in front of me and asked the maids that were closing the doors. They giggled and shrugged.

"Ah, I'm so tired!" I shouted as I stretched, "Wake me up in an hour please!" I called down to the maids.

"Yeh." They bowed and walked off.

I skipped to my room.

"When you come to my house, you'll understand." L.Joe's words rang through my head.

In confusion, I laid down on my bed and thought about it.

"But my parents aren't mean. They accept anybody. You saw my mom. Too relaxed and slow moving for a woman her age." I talked to myself.

*Oh well.* I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 10th, 2011
10:29 PM

Listening To: Shampoo by Afterschool
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Poptarts
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 10th, 2011