Awkward

Class

(Your POV)

I was walking around and looking at all the beautiful flowers when I felt someone else's presence. I looked behind a tree and spotted L.Joe walking the opposite way. I gasped and hid further into the garden.

After a while, it felt safe to explore again so I looked around some more.

I heard a bird chirp behind me and followed my gaze to the sound.

When I looked back, I caught sight of L.Joe looking at me. I was shocked and tried to run but I found out I was at a dead-end.

With all my courage gathered up, I called out, "Um, hi?" No response. It kind of looked like he was dazed.

Unsure, I walked up to him and waved my hands in front of his face, "Hello? Earth to L.Joe! Hey, anyone there- whoa!"

Right when I was trying to get his attention, L.Joe's hand betrayed him and slipped from the tree. His only support failed him and made him fall on top of me.

"Oof." My body was getting crushed under his weight. I looked up and saw his face only centimeters away from mine.

Both our eyes widened as we realized what position we were in.

(L.Joe's POV)

"Hello? Earth to L.Joe! Hey, anyone there- whoa!" My hand slipped from the tree and I was broken from my trance as I fell on top of something, or someone. Oops.

"Oof." Although I barely ate and didn't weigh that much, ___ was a small girl so even my underweight body was heavy to her.

I carefully looked up and I saw ___'s face only centimeters away. Gulping, I took notice of the position we were in.

Our eyes widened and I quickly got up. I straightened out my face and shook my head to get rid of the burning feeling.

Without saying a word, I walked back to the fountain to retrieve my stuff and headed inside.

"Well that was awkward." I fanned myself and headed to study hall.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 9th, 2011
8:01 PM

Listening To: Please by Kim HyungJoong
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Lotion
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 9th, 2011