Shock

Class

The dinner table was awkward as I sat next to L. His parents were in front of me, laughing with my parents.

I silently brought a piece of chicken to my mouth and chewed. L chuckled along with the adults as he cut his steak.

"I'm not a bad guy, ___." L's words kept repeating itself in my head.

"He's known as L. He's the most powerful one in the group though so be careful." L.Joe's words then ran through my head and I stopped slicing my chicken. I bit my lip and peeked at L. He must've sensed my stare because he looked at me through the corner of his eyes and gave me a smirk. I gasped and started cutting again.

"Myungsoo-yah," His mom finally turned her attention to us awkward teens, "Yes, mother?"

"Why aren't you and ___ talking? Is my son bothering you?" She asked the both of us.

"A-aniyaeyo." I denied and smiled, "It's just a habit of mine to be silent while eating."

His mom gave me a smile of adoration, "Myungsoo-yah, isn't ___ so lovely." She clapped her hands together.

"Why yes mother. She's simply charming." He smirked at the food he was cutting, "Wouldn't it be a lovely idea to merge our two companies together?" L hinted and I caught on.

I choked on my salad and started coughing. My parents grew shocked and stood up, "Omo, ___-yah, are you okay? Here, drink some water." I gladly accepted the water with shaky hands and gulped the whole glass down. I coughed a bit and sat there somewhat scared.

"He's known as L. He's the most powerful one in the group though so be careful." L.Joe's words echoed throughout my head once more before I excused myself.

Jiyoon unnie quickly followed after me, "He smirked at you." Those four words were enough to make me run upstairs.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 22nd, 2011
5:41 PM

Listening To: City Hunter (Inst.) in City Hunter OST
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Pasta
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: City Hunter Ep. 10!!!!!
Loving: City Hunter!!!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today June 22nd, 2011