Shopping

Class

"Oh my God, what am I going to do?!" I yelled to myself and paced back and forth. Jiyoon unnie was just staring at me, obviously amused, "Unnie, I thought you were always worried about me! Why are you looking at me like that?!" I pouted. She smiled and shook her head, "Nothing. But I have a plan. You said you were teaching that boy manners now right?" When I nodded, unnie started nodding too, "What...?"

After a good night's rest, I woke up to a bright Saturday sun. I remembered my plan and quickly hopped into the bathroom.

"Yah bbali nawa!" I yelled into the phone. Jiyoon unnie was walking next to me making plans, also, with the boutiques, "Fine, yah! Oppa~! BBALI NAWA!!! What?! Come on! I said the oppa part!" I rolled my eyes and argued with L.Joe even more. Jiyoon unnie giggled behind but kept looking at me to stop since the shoppers in Dongdaemun were staring at me. I was walking down the streets of the famous fashion district with my most expensive clothes and accessories. Sunglasses topped it off.

"Araso." L.Joe laughed on the other line, "I'll be right out. Where again?" I grew angry, "Aish!"

"This suit is the newest addition to the Giorgio Armani Winter Collection." The woman at one of the Giorgio Armani stores explained, in great detail, each suit in the store. I looked at L.Joe and he gave me a bored look, "We'll take this one." I nodded. Jiyoon unnie swiped my card at the front desk.

1480056_f260.jpg

"Out of all the Rolex watches, this one is the most popular these days." The man in the store pointed to a watch in the display case. L.Joe sighed and rest his arm on the glass cases, "Then we'll get this one." Another card was swiped.

rolex-datejust.jpg

"This is the newest Berluti pair in the market as of this month." A woman held up a pair of black dress shoes. L.Joe was dozing off in a standing position. I rolled my eyes but smiled back at the woman, "We'll take it." The cashier swiped my card.

cap-toe.jpg

"Many men prefer this car. It's everyone's dream." A man babbled on as we stopped in front of a Jaguar XJ. L.Joe looked interested but tired, "We'll get this one." I smiled and handed over a card.

Wald-International-2011-Jaguar-XJ.jpg

After shopping for L.Joe's attire, I went shopping for mine. L.Joe followed behind like a lost puppy after I forced him.

"Not like it's weird or anything but," L.Joe started off sarcastically and stuck his hands in his pockets, "Why the hell did you just buy all that for me?!"

I jumped a bit and looked at him, "Okay, first of all, you do NOT yell at me!" I shouted as he sneered, "Rich."

"Second, I thought you'd like it! And third, my parents invited you to a party next month and I needed to gear you up for what's about to come your way." I crossed my arms.

L.Joe scoffed, "Who said I was going to your stupid party? And why did your parents invite me? They wouldn't want a filthy, low-class gangster like me in your pristine mansion."

"I don't know why they invited you, okay?! It's already decided and you have to come! My parents might not be like those snobby, rich freaks in dramas but one thing that fits them is that they don't like being said no to. So you have to come. I didn't tell them anything about you. All I said to them was that you were my partner and an oppa." I shouted, causing a scene in the middle of the fashion district, "All we have to do is cover up the truth for one night and one night only. Is that so hard to do?"

L.Joe smirked and bent down to my level, "Do you know how much you crushed my pride by buying those things for me? I don't think you will. You're never going to get your pride ripped up anyway." With that, he walked away.

I suddenly felt guilty and wanted to rewind time. I was left standing there in the cold January air. I felt Jiyoon unnie's hand on my shoulder.

---

BTW, I don't know what's popular and big and yeah... So don't blame me :D
And some pictures don't match the brands :D

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

June 14th, 2011
11:52 PM

Listening To: Nothing
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Nothing
Watching: Nothing
Waiting For: Many parties to come ;D
Loving: SUMMER!
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow June 15th, 2011