Chapter 2

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

He sat next to her.

“i’m sorry _____-ah..”

“For what?” she asked.

“I ignored you while on the phone with Jieun.”

She sighed and smiled.

“It’s alright…you should be able to talk to your girlfriend in peace…I’d just be in the way. So I excused myself..”

“G-girlfriend?! No…she’s not my girlfriend!”

“why not? Oppa…you’re a great guy…adorable and sweet. Why haven’t you ever asked a girl out?”

‘because you’re the one I want..’ He didn’t dare to say that outloud. If she rejected him, he wouldn’t be able to handle it. “I…just haven’t found the girl I like enough.”

“So now, because of that announcement our parents made…you’ll never get the chance to date girls. You’ll be married…You should date first while you still can…”

“You really want me to date? You want me to ask a girl out so badly?!”

‘NO!!!!’ she screamed in her head. “It’s up to you Oppa..”

“I’ll think about it…” he said. “Now give me some of those! You know how much I love those things!”

She smiled and handed the bag to him. He jumped around cheerfully and danced.

“Oppa!~ You’re not 7 anymore!” she giggled.

“yeah but I’m still cute!~” he sang. “it taste like..MAGIC!~~”

“Hyung…what does magic taste like?” Dongwoon asked.

“He’s just over doing it..” ______ said. “Come here my Woonie!~”

She hugged him.

“Noona!~ He’s older than me!”

“I know…” she giggled. They watched Yoseob doing his happy dance until… “Kikwangie Oppa!~”

“Hi-YEOM!~”

“Aish! Kikwang you’re a mood killer.” Yoseob grumbled and sat back down.

“what? what did I do?” Kikwang asked with a blank clueless face.

“You showed your ugly babo face!~”

“I’m not ugly!” Kikwang said.

“so you admit you’re a babo?”

“N-NO!”

Dongwoon and ______ just watched and held back the laughter.

“Kikwangie Oppa is y, handsome, and cute!” ______ said and gave him a hug. “It’s okay Oppa…I still love you.”

“YES!~” he cheered. Yoseob just pouted and ate his gummy bears.

“Yeah well she’s my fiancee, BaboKwangie… so that means…YOU!...NO TOUCHING!~ Or I’ll go all…angry rabid Teddy Bear on you!!~~”

______ just giggled from the cuteness overload.

“Yeah that was scary…” Kikwang said.

“I know…I’m very scary..” Yoseob growled.

“WAIT? Did you say fiancee?! You two are getting married?! So glad its not me...hehehe. I’d be all like KILL ME NOW! Please?! Save me from a lifetime of misery."

"Yah! Oppa!~ Save you?! Im the one thats supposed to get married! You want to marry him?"

"Ugh! No! Not pretty enough and hes insane.."

“I’m the insane one? Yah! The person who acted out that whole thing. Aish! I wouldn’t marry you anyway! You’re too stupid!~”

“I love you Yoseobbie hyung!~~” Kikwang said.

“You FAIL!~ At EVERYTHING! Go HOME!~ No One likes you!”

“Of Course! That’s because everyone looooooves me!~ Have you seen my abs?” Kikwang said.

“who hasn’t?! You’re a !” Yoseob said. “Yah! ______-ah…next time you go back to Hawaii…you’re taking me with you right?~~”

“Ooh!~ Can I come?”

“You just want another excuse to take off your shirt.” Yoseob said continuing to eat the gummy bears.

“what are you eating?”

“You don’t need sugar!”

“Neither do you.” ______ laughed.

“but I’m your favorite Oppa right?”

“Of course you’re my Bestie…my Teddy Bear Oppa!” she said and hugged him. He grinned and stuck out his tongue at Kikwang.

“mehrong!~ haha she loves me more! Ouch you were rejected. I guess…you can have…one bear..”

He handed one to Kikwang and he popped it in his mouth.

“WAAA!~ One more…please?” he begged.

“no…it’s mine!~ You should’ve made that one last…oh poor you!”

“b-but..Yah..” Kikwang pouted and whined. “Hyuuung!~~”

“Quit it! You’re not cute! I already told you..You Fail! Dongwoon can have some though.”

“Aw…” ______ giggled when Kikwang turned to Dongwoon, using aegyo on him.

“Woonie?~ Can I have one?”

“hmm…” Dongwoon said, thinking about it. He picked one up, it, and then held it out to Kikwang. “Here you go hyung..”

Yoseob laughed and high-fived Dongwoon.

“So mean!~” Kikwang whimpered.

“You guys…are such children!~” ______ laughed. ‘I love these guys…and that’s my future husband…literally rolling around on the ground laughing his off…I pity our future children…wait…future children?! Uh oh…I’m blushing now…aish! Heart can you beat any louder?’

“You’re pink…what are you think about right now?” Yoseob asked putting his head onto her lap. “I hope it’s not Kikwang shirtless…don’t lie to me now..”

“It’s not…aish…now it is..” She said. “you made me think about it.”

“NO! Stop! I have abs too!!~”

She turned even more red.

“Uh...n-no…I’m tired…I’m going to sleep..”

“Sleep? But it’s 2PM…” Yoseob said looking at his watch. “I still wanna play!!~”  

“Mianhae...I'll call you guys later.” she said and ran into her house.

"aish! see Kikwang! it's all your fault!~" Yoseob pouted.

"w-what? What did i do this time?!" he whined with his clueless babo-face.

"You're you!~"