Chapter 36

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob woke up the next morning snuggled up to ______.

‘Waaa!~ My wife is so beautiful… ’ he thought, brushing a stubborn strand of hair away from her perfect face, tucking it behind her ear.

“Yah! Yang Yoseob! What are you doing?” she gigged softly, as she opened her eyes.

“Just…studying every little detail of your face.” He said softly.

"But I have to makeup on...and i just woke up! My hair is a mess."

"You look perfect no matter what...and Yah! You’ve never called me by my full name like thast before…except at the wedding during our vows… What happened to calling me Hubby..”

“mm...How about...Yeobo!!~~~” she giggled, wrapping her arms around him, snuggling into his chest.

“I’ll take it!!~” he said kissing her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and all over her face making her giggle even more. "Say It more! Say It more!!~"

“Yeobo!~ Stop it!~” ______ laughed.

“______-ah? My Jagiya?”

“Yes Yeobo!~ Can we just cuddle here forever?” he asked.

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“We could for a while..” she giggled. “It’s comfortable right here..”

“I’d rather stay here forever.” He said feeling her tummy under her shirt. “but then again..I want to find out our baby’s gender already...we'll be able to find out when we get home.”

“I kind of want a boy…”

“a baby boy would be nice.”

“He’d be pretty like his Appa.”

“Pretty?! Yah!!~ I’m not pretty! I’m an incredible adorable y B2ST…Yah! Jagiya!!~ Don’t you know that by now? Shouldn’t you?!”

She laughed and shook her head.

“No…you’re just pretty.” She teased. “Like a little girl..”

“Y-Yah!~ Oh…that’s how it’s going to be? Baby! Your Umma is picking on Appa again…She’s going to suffer the consequences…” Yoseob said to ______’s stomach.

“I No Scared You ‘Kay? Appa like beef..”

“I do like beef…meat is good…we should go eat meat. I’m hungry now. Umma needs to eat a lot.”

“I love how the subject just changed!~” ______ laughed.

“What…you said something about beef..” he said.

“Oh Yeobo!~ You’re so cute!~” She giggled. “I didn’t mean it like that?”

She looked at his face, he was clearly confused.

“But…what else could you mean when talking about beef? Meat right? Food?” he asked innocently.

“Eh, you know who you look like right now?”

“What? Who?”

“Kikwang Oppa…with the Babo expression, on a blank face.”

“Y-YAH!!~ Don’t insult me!~ Baby did you hear that?! Umma is insulting Appa!! How mean is she?!” Yoseob whined.

“Beef is Pidgin..” she stated.

He just stared at her, blinkinh at her.

“A pigeon is a bird…Beef is from a cow not a bird.”

“Aww…my poor husband…” She said his hair, before cracking up laughing so hard.

“What?” he asked.

“Awwww!~ Baby I love your Appa.” She giggled.

“I’m so confused!! See what happens when you try to speak in pidgin to me?! I turn into a BaboKwang..” he whined. “Umma will suffer consequences! Now!~”

He pinned her arms above her head and started to tickle her.

“Hahahaha!~ Yah! YAH!!~ HAHA! STOP IT!!~~~” She laughed breathlessly. “Oh my god! I’m going to make shishi! Stop!”

“What?” he asked. She grabbed the back of his head pulling him down for a quick but passionate kiss.

She squirmed her way out from under him and ran to the bathroom.

‘being pregnant makes me want to pee all the time!~’ she thought.

He sighed and laid back down.

“Yeobo!~~” ______ sang, walking out of the bathroom.

“Hmm?” he said, lifting his head to look at her.

“Let’s go sight seeing today!~” She said excitedly.

Yoseob chuckled and sat back up.

“Mmkay…where do you want to go?”

“Well we need to take pictures…So we have to go out somewhere. We can’t stay in the room and take pictures..” she said changing her clothes.

“We can take a lot of pictures in the room…we just..can’t show them to anybody!” He said.

“Yep…Baby..Appa is being a e again…” she said rubbing her baby bump. “Mhm…he’s insane…but pretty..”

“YAH!~” Yoseob said wrapping his arms around her from behind. “Where are we going to go?”

“Hm…Well…oooh oooh!!~ We can go on a submarine! Or…A chartered boat, to snorkel and see fish!~ I’d take you to a luau but you already refused to eat poi…”

“Bleh…I don’t eat glue!~ but snorkeling does sound fun…as long as I’m not eaten by a shark…you’d be so sad and lonely without me!~” he said in an overly dramatic tone.

“Nah…If you did get eaten by sharks I would  still have our baby to keep me company…I’d never be lonely..”

“Y-Yah! You wouldn’t even miss your husband?!” He whined, making fake sniffling sounds.

“Eh…no ack…Get choke more  guys to choose from..” She teased.

“Choke? Who are you choking? You’re going to strangle me now?” He whimpered holding his neck. “Waaaa!~ Violent Umma!~”

“Aw…haha ‘choke’ in pidgin means a lot, or plenty…Just because there’s a lot of guys in the world…doesn’t mean I’d want another one. You’ve always been the only guy for me…No one even compares to my Yeobo..” she said wrapping her arms around his torso.

“Mhm…well as long as you know that..” he laughed, softly kissing her lips.

That day they went out on a boat taking a lot of selca pictures, and pretty pictures of the scenery.

He kept ‘secretly’ taking pictures of her.

“Yeobo!~”

“What?” he asked innocently lowering the camera.

“I’m sure you have enough pictures…”

“I’m just enjoying the scenery..”

“You probably got more pictures of me in there…”

“Like I said…I’m just enjoying the scenery!~” he said kissing her cheek, showing her the pictures. “You so blend in with the gorgeousness of Hawaii.. Waa!~ Baby, Isn’t you Umma beautiful ?!”

“Waaa!~ Baby, Isn’t your Appa cheesy?” She teased, imitating his tone. 'What a baboose…but…it’s adorable..'

“Ouch!~ but Jagiya!!~~~ That one came straight from my heart!~" He whined.

"Weirdo!~"

They laughed and wrapped their arms around each other.

"We should bring baby back here someday..." he said rubbing her tummy.

"We can take baby to Sharks Cover to snorkel and see the fishies."

"You want to take our baby to a cove with Sharks?!" he screamed.

"Seriously Yeobo? Yeah...I'm going to take our baby swimming with sharks..." she said sarcastically. "Babo!!!~ It's just called sharks cove!~"

"I was going to say...first you wanted to feed me to sharks...and now our baby? My Jagiya is a scary person."

"Yah!" she giggled, playfully hitting his arm.

"Ow..." He pouted. "Saranghae!!!~~"

"Baboose...seriously..." she laughed.

"Yah!~ Why don't you say it back!!!~" he whined.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

aw Yeobo Yoseobbie! why so cute? HAHA XD