Chapter 5

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob and  ______ went downtown and she was still riding on his back.

“I’m more fun than Nam Woohyun!~” he said proudly. “I’m cuter too!~”

“You’re practically yelling that and people are staring!”

“that’s okay…I want them to stare! Yang Yoseob is the BEST!~~” he said.

"Shhh!~"

“Hey let’s go get ice cream!~”

“um…Oppa…Woohyun Oppa just took me for ice cream.” She said softly and Yoseob stopped walking.

“How dare he?! Well whatever…we’re going for ice cream again! You’re with Yoseobbie now, so the ice cream will taste much better!~ Teddy Bear Oppa makes everything better. Come on lets get the biggest one.”

“Are you trying to get me fat?!”

“Actually now that you mention it…you’re too skinny! I’m going to force feed you!~”

“Yah!”

“If I let you go you’d float away!”

“Shut up!” she giggled. He pinched her side making her squeak. “Yah! That tickles!~”

“Oh does it..” he said and continued to tickle her.

“Oppa! Stop! I’m going to fall off!~”

“I won’t let you fall…and if you did…I’d always catch you before you hit the ground..” he said. She was speechless.

“Oppa…”

“I just want you to know that I’ll be the best husband to you…I’ll take care of you, protect you, and always keep you company.”

“Waa!~ you really are bipolar..” she teased.

“Y-Yah!~” he snapped. She giggled and held on tighter causing his face to turn pink.

“Woohyun Oppa and I are just friends now…”

“Maybe so…but it just bothers me that you two used to date…for like a year.” He said. “Whenever he was around…I felt like the 3rdwheel. It irritated me that he was stealing my best friend and it was impossible to hate him. He treated you right unlike the jerks you dated before him. I was jealous of the time he spent with you.”

“Well we’re here now and I’m yours for the rest of the day.” She said. “I don’t ever want my favorite Oppa to feel left out.”

“So ice cream?” he asked.

“ICE CREAM!~” she squealed and they laughed. She stretched her neck to kiss his cheek. “Oppa…I already told you…you’re irreplacable..”

“Good.” He said. “Yah! Lets get a huge tub of ice cream and have a sleepover…like we used to when we were kids.”

“It’s different…we’re not kids…though you I am unsure of.” She said. He pouted. “Okay let me off!”

“I don’t wanna!~”

“Your back isn’t hurting?”

“Nope!~ I already told you…you’re too light. So we’ll buy lots of food to fatten you up!”

She smacked his arm.

“OPPA~”

He kneeled down to let her off. When he stood back up she grabbed his hand and pulled him into a store.

“Hurry Up! We have to make our Sleep Over fun.”

They got a lot of weird looks.

“Sleepover? They look 13…”

“Kids these days are starting off younger and younger.”

“I’m 18..” he said muttered.

‘You look more like…12.”

“YAH!~”

“I think by sleepover they think we meant something else..” he whispered. She giggled.

Sometimes Yoseob could be so innocent. She giggled.

“Oppa…you’re so cute.”

“I know!~ So…CANDY AISLE!~~ Candy and Ice cream and all the other SUGARY GOODNESS!~”

He got a cart full of candies and headed toward movies.

"so...scary movies, action,  comedy or romance?" he asked looking at the dvds.

"My Little Bride!"

""Why because youre a little bride?"

"no because Kim Rae Won is so hott."

"Okay so that one is OUT!"

"Aww...why?"

"You'd be staring at him the whole time and not paying attention to me! Yoseobbie wants all of your attention!"

"No movies then...lets just play games and hang out...You know us...we'd never run out of thing to talk about."

"Never ever!"

"oh...Annyeong!~~" a girl said and ran to hug Yoseob.

"Jieun?"

'of course its Jieun...'

"i missed you! I wanted to hang out today but you were busy. Since you're not busy now...WE CAN HANGOUT!~"

"I am busy..."

"Doing what? I'll come with you!"

"I'm hanging out with ______-ah.."

"She'll understand...Let me talk to her." Jieun said.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to back off of my Yoseobbie!~ He's not interested in you...you're not as cute as me!"

"You little...two-faced..."

Jieun slapped her across the face.

"Yoseobbie is mine you ." she whispered in her ear.

"go to hell!"

Jieun tripped over a display and fell down. Yoseob ran to see what happened.

"Jieun-ah...are you okay?"

She put on the fake tears.

"She pushed me! I never did anything! Why is she like that?!"

"______-ah!"

"Oppa...i didn't..."

Jieun 'cried' into his shirt.

"my ankle…I can’t stand up…I don’t know what I did. Why would she hurt me? I’m sorry ______...”

“You liar..”

“See? She’s doing it again!”

“Oppa…I didn’t do anything…she..”

"Go home, ______...I'm cancelling tonight. She’s just a sweet innocent girl…"

He picked up Jieun and walked away.

______ stood there with tears streaming down her face. Jieun looked at her and smirked, before snuggling against Yoseob

‘Oppa…why can’t you see that?’

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob...Don't trust "IT" "IT" is EVIL!!~~~