Chapter 31

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

______, Yoseob, and the rest of B2ST had all just graduated from high school a few days ago.

 Yoseob and ______ spent a lot more time together and he loved her cute little baby bump that had just begun to show.

"Okay baby!~ Appa will sing to you.." Yoseob said resting his head on ______’s stomach.

______ couldn’t help but giggle at his cuteness.

“Aww cute! What are you going to sing?”

“Everyday I Shock! SHOCK!!!~”

She stared at him blankly and started laughing so hard.

“Yoseobbie Oppa!!!~ You’re joking right?” she giggling.

“What?! Maybe our baby liked it?” he pouted.

“Aww baby, your Appa is just so cute!~” she giggled.

They talked about random things for a while, just cuddling together.

“You know…Jieun started a rumor going around school that I’m bulemic?” she said looking up at his face.

“She what?” Yoseob growled.

“So you didn’t hear?”

“No…they probably didn’t tell me because they know whoever  tells me about it…would have a short life expectancy! Aish!! That evil little !!...oh…baby excuse appa’s language…Appa didn’t mean it…that evil little doodoo head…how’s that?”

"It’s because I’m getting fatter..”

“You’re not getting fat…you’re pregnant and theres a human life developing inside you. Our baby…so I think this baby bump is beautiful…” he said rubbing his tummy.

“but still…I hope I fit into my wedding dress..." she whined.

"Are you kidding?! You will fit into your dress and you'll look amazing. Baby, your umma is such a complainer!” Yoseob said talking to her stomach.

“Yah!~”

“Uh Oh! Umma has mood swings already?!”

“Yah! Oppa! Shut up!~” She laughed. “Gomie!!!~ Appa is using baby to pick on Umma!~ Get him!~”

Gom sat up, jumped on Yoseob and started to his face.

“Oh my god!~ He’s my face off! Yah! Haha Gom! Stop!~” Yoseob laughed pulling Gom off but he ran right back and started again. “hahaha!~ Okay! Okay!~ Sorry…Oh how about…if Appa sings another song?!..”

“Uh oh! Oppa!~~ What are you going to sing now?” she said eyeing him.

“I DA KNOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!~ WHOA-OH-OH!~ YEAAH!~” He sang loudly causing Gom to jump off the bed, running around barking like crazy.

“No!!~ Omo!~” She laughed. “YAH! Oppa! You’re supposed to be calming our baby!! You’re just freaking out our Gomie!~”

“But-but…I can’t take my breath breath breath…” he said softly starting to dance.

“Yah! Yoseobbie Oppa!~” She laughed and rubbed her stomach. “I’m sorry my baby…Appa is completely insane.”

“I am not completely insane!...I’m just…a little bit…a tiny tiny bit..” he said. “Not much!~”

“Oh…Oppa!~” She giggled.

Just then their mothers walked in.

“How’s the mommy and bride to be doing today?” Yoseob’s mother asked.

“I’m doing great eomeonim!~” she said. “Oppa is making Gom go crazy…poor little baby is probably crazy too!”

“I’m just singing! Aish!~” he pouted. “Gomie…you still love me right?”

He picked up Gom and hugged him, giving him a belly rub.

 They had already told their parents about their baby.  They were surprisingly excited and accepting about the situation and decided to move up the wedding date.

Later that day he was out with the B2ST guys.

"i'm so excited for our wedding!~" he said cheerfully. "I get to marry Kim _____!!~ I get to marry Kim _____!!~ I get to marry Kim _____!!~ Plus we're goimg to have a baby..."

"Yoseobbie Hyung, you're overflowing with happiness!!" Dongwoon laughed.

"I know!!~ My wedding to ______ is two weeks away!!~"

“Oh Yoseob hyung? B2ST Hyungs!~” a voice behind them said.

“Oh look!~ It’s Sungjongie!~” Dongwoon said.

“Annyeong Hyungs!~” Sungjong said happily. “Did I hear right? You’re getting married in two weeks?”

“Mhm…it’s getting closer!!!~ Who are you here with anyway?” Yoseob asked looking around for Infinite.

“Woohyun hyung, and SungKyu hyung went…into some store…somewhere…” Sungjong said scratching his head in confusion.

“Do any of them know yet?”

“Nope!~ Yoseob hyung! I still haven’t told any of them! I promise!! Cross my heart!~” Sungjong said drawing an imaginary ‘x’ over his heart. “I’m a good secret keeper!~”

“Oh it’s the B2ST hyungs!” Woohyun said coming over with Sungkyu.

“Did I hear something about a secret?” SungKyu asked looking at Sungjong through narrow eyes. (can they get anymore narrow? XD im kidding I love SungKyu’s eyes haha)

“What?! No secret! I’m not saying a thing!!~” Sungjong yelled, making an ‘x’ with his two pointer fingers, and putting it over his lips.

“aww…he’s cute!” Dongwoon said.

 “Let’s trade maknaes!~”Kikwang said.

“Why? You’ll still be shorter than him..” Hyunseung said patting his head.

“Y-Yah..” he whined.

“what? It’s true..” Junhyung said.

“She told me the other one too!~” Sungjong whispered to Yoseob.

“Oh..She did? Really?” Yoseob said.

“it’s so exciting!!!~” Sungjong squealed.

“Oh! Woohyun Oppa! SungKyu Oppa, and SungJongie!~” ______ said coming over to them.

“Annyeong! ______-ah..” Woohyun said. ‘Waa!~ She looks great…forget it Nam Woohyun…you need to get over Kim ______...AISH! Its not as easy as it sounds.’

“Annyeong !~______-ah!~…So now we’re even more curious about that secret!~” Sungkyu said.

“Secret?” She asked looking at them all.

“I didn’t tell the hyungs anything ______ noona!~” Sungjong stated poudly.

She smiled, hugging him tight.

 “Aww…Sungjongie! You kept my secrets?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

awww Sungjongie still kept the secrets!~ ♥

haha Yoseobbie's song choices XD