Chapter 34

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

After the reception they were in his room packing for the honeymoon trip.

"Aish! These heels are killing me.." ______ said slipping her shoes off of her swollen achy feet.

Gom was sniffing around in Yoseob’s luggage, pulling some stuff out so he could curl up in a ball and lay there.

“Yah! Gomie!~ You’re making a mess…” he laughed.

Yoseob sat on the bed, and she sat down right next to him.

"Come on Hubby will give you a foot massage.." Yoseob said patting his lap, reaching for her foot.

"Eww stinky." she said gently nudging his hand away with her foot.

"Nuh uh!~ Give Yoseobbie the foot or I will take it by force."

"You're going to take my foot by force?" she laughed. “You weirdo..”

"Baby~ Your umma is being difficult again...Give me your foot...they must really hurt now...let me help...You used to let me before! Plus, I’m going to give you a lot of foot massages in the future…so just accept it.”

“that’s kind of sweet and romantic in a weird…stinky smelly yucky toejam kind of way…” she laughed.

“Gimme! Gimme!~” he said lifting her leg into his lap.

 “Baby…Umma is hormonal and wants to jump Appa right now…”

“W-what?!” Yoseob stuttered turning so red. He blinked at her.

“The cravings..."

“Really? i thought it was food cravings.."”

“Yeah…food cravings but...this craving...it’s a symptom of the pregnancy…” she said.

"You want to?...Right now?" he asked hopfully."We held back from making love again...until we were married."

"Well We could wait until we get to Hawaii...Hmm...Do you think you can last the 9 hour plane ride from Seoul to Honolulu?"

"N-n-nine hours?!?!" He whimpered.

"Yeah I think we can wait.." she said.

His jaw dropped.

"W-w-what?! Aish! My wife is a tease!~ Why'd you do that?!" He whimpered. "You just dangle it in front of me and WHOOOOSH you just snatch it away!~~~"

He got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I need a cold shower now...very very cold.." he grumbled, now in a very sulky mood. 'Why? Why? WHY?!'

After his shower he came out.

“So are you packed yet?” he asked.

“Yes you procrastinator!!~” she teased. “You’ll never be able to grt packed with Gomie here…”

“I know! I packed the same thing at leadst 5 times…” He said. “Aw…you and your abandonment issues.”

He picked Gom up into his arms cradling him like a baby only to have his whole face covered with wet doggy kisses.

When he put him back down, Gomie gave him the eyes and curled back up in the suitcase.

“Aww Gomie! You can’t come with us…but we’ll be back home soon…I promise..”

“Aww…he knows we’re leaving…Poor Gomie Boy.” Yoseob said. “You little fluffy monkey ball! You’re getting everything covered in little tumble-furs!!~ Yah!~”

“So I guess in a way…he is coming with us.”

“A Gomie chunk?” Yoseob asked picking up the fur and combining all the pieces he found into one. “Waaa!~ I found a whole nother Gomie in here!~ It’s like half his size…”

______ laughed and gave Gomie a kiss.

“You’ll have your Haeyeon Noona, and Yojinnie noona..” she said to Gomie.

On the flight over ______ was asleep on his shoulder. Yoseob grabbed the blanket covering her up to keep her warm.

He brushed a strand of hair out of her face gently tucking it behind her ear, before kissing her forehead.

‘Finally it’ll be a vacation just us...’ he thought her hair. ‘I don’t have to share my ______ with anyone but our baby.’

She woke up and cuddled closer.

“Yeobo!~”

He smiled.

“You’re so cute when you sleep.”

“are we here yet?”

“Yep…we just landed…You slept the whole way. Awww…Baby you’re making Umma tired all the time.” Yoseob said rubbing her tummy.

“Prepare for confusion..” she giggled.

“Confusion? What confusion? I’m confused to what confusion will confuse me…See/! I just confused myself!~” Yoseob said making a face.

“You just made a Kikwangie Oppa babo look.”

“Baby…Umma just insulted Appa!” he whined and pouted making her giggle.

When they got to the gate and as they were leaving the plane.

He made a confused .

“What’s ‘huli maka flip’?” he asked innocently.

______ looked up at her husband and couldn’t hold in her laugh.

“Ho, so cute my husband..”

“You called me a ho?”

“Where you like go?”

“huh?”

She turned around to hide her laugh.

‘It’ll be so fun to mess with him.’ she thought. “Okay so first we going go our bag and then we go da kine..”

“What kind? Wha?”

“We go look for something ova there, bumbai we go the hotel, after I find something ‘kay?”

“We’re going to the hotel?”

“Bumbai..”

“What?!”

“Later..”

“Aish!!!!!!~ but you said…when we got here…” he whined. ‘Now she’s rejecting me in a confusing language!!!~ Yoseobbie wants some ______!~ is that too much to ask?!’

“I know…but I wanted do something first and then we’ll go to the hotel after that.” She said kissing his cheek.

“Yay! You’re speaking normal now.”

“Oh you ratha me talk like dis?” She teased. “Bumbai I goin teach you!”

“NOOOOOOO!~” He panicked. “I just wanna go to the hotel.”

“Bumbai we go…”

“Aish…Stop it!"

'hehehehehehehe!~' she thought.

Yoseob just sighed.

"There there...no matta what...we goin get to da hotel so we can oof...that's what you like do right?."

"No.."

"Oh you don't want to go to bed? Okay that fine...we'll stay out and sight see all day."

"Wait?! What?! Why are you torturing me?! baby...Umma is so cruel to Appa!~" he whined.

'Muahahahaha!~' ______ thought. 'My poor hubby...this is too fun though..So…Why stop now?’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awww...Poor Yoseobbie!~ What an evil wifey XD HAHAHA