Chapter 39

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

They landed back in Korea.

The honeymoon was officially over as they deplaned, and got their luggage from baggage claim, before heading back home.

The car pulled up in front of his house and they got out.

"Yeobo!~ What did you think of that honeymoon?" ______ asked wrapping her arms around his torso. He held her close, kissing her forehead as he her hair.

"y!~" he sang. "I loved it!!"

"You loved what happened in the hotel room the most though." she laughed, looking up at him.

"I am a man...it's a fact...we think about that a lot." he pointed out. "We did do it quite a bit actually...and Jagiya...I have absolutely, positively no complaints in that department!~ Let me tell ya that!~"

She rolled her eyes.

"Awww Yeobo!~ You're a freak.."

He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"mhm.."

"weirdo!!!" she laughed and playfully smacked his chest.

"ooh Hubby likes that...Do that again!~" he said in a low seductive voice.

"Ewww Yang Yoseob!! This is a very public place!~" a familiar female voice said.

"Aw...Haeyeon Noona.." he whined.

______ released Yoseob from a hug and ran to pull Haeyeon into one.

"Haeyeon Unnie!!~ I missed you!!~"

"Aish...I guess the honeymoon really is over...back to celibacy..." he sighed and whimpered. "Nooooo!~"

“I’ve always wanted to ask you for details on your honeymoon but you married my brother and that’s just..ugh…it’s disturbing!”

“I can still give you the details noona…” Yoseob teased.

“Yeobo has become very erted lately…Haeyeon Unnie!~ I think I broke him.” ______ giggled. “Even Baby know that his or her Appa is a babo.”

“Y-Yah! Don’t say that in front of our baby!” Yoseob said rubbing ______’s stomach. “Aww…baby…don’t listen to Umma. Your Umma just loves your Appa so much that she wants to make up stories so people won’t know just how much Umma loves Appa. Mhm…that’s exactly it..”

“See?!” ______ giggled. “yeah Yeobo that is so true! I don’t want anyone to know how much I love you because they might get jealous and try to steal you…You’re my Yoseobbie Yeobo. I don’t want to share you.”

“HA! You admit it now?! See Baby? Appa was right! I Knew it!”

“Oh I gotta go see Gomie! I miss my Gomie!!” ______ said running towards her house.

She went up to her room and Yoseob followed her.

“Gomie!!!~ Umma and Appa are back home!!!!~” Yoseob announced as he pushed the door open.

Gom quickly stood up, running up to them excitedly.

“Look Gomie we brought you back some presents.” ______ said pulling a bag out of her luggage. “we got…banana flavored treats, pineapple flavored, lomi salmon flavored, kalua pig flavored, sweet potato flavored..”

They let him try a piece of each.

“Waaa!~ He likes them!!~” Yoseob said happily.

“You’re much better than Appa…Appa was being stubborn! Aw Gomie isn’t difficult to please at all.”

“I’m not either!~” Yoseob whined. “You know what I mean…”

“Ugh! I didn’t mean that! Aish! Appa is being naughty! Yes he is!” ______ said hugging Gom. “He’s been like this the whole time we were away! I think something’s wrong with Appa..”

“Nope…not at all…” Yoseob said cheerfully.

“What’s with the huge grin?" she asked. 'I can never tell if it's something erted or if he's just happy...'

“I’m just happy to be home…because…We have a doctors’ appointment tomorrow morning!!~ I’m really really excited!!~ Kyaaaaa!~” he squealed and rolled on the floor kicking his feet happily making Gom excited too. He jumped on him his face. “Aaah!~ He’s trying to my face off again!~ hahaha!~ Okay okay! Off!~”

______ giggled, unpacking her bags while they played.

“You two…seriously..” she giggled.

“I wonder if this really tastes like pineapple..” Yoseob said staring at one of Gom’s dog treats.

“Ewww! Yeobo!!~”

“What?! I was always curious to know what dog treats actually taste like. It says that they are made with all natural ingredients that are good for humans to eat.” He said reading off of the package.

“Go ahead taste it…I want to see you try…” ______ said.

“Really? You think I should?” He asked just about to touch his tongue to it.

“But…this is just a warning for you…If you do eat that dog treat…I will not kiss you or do anything more than that for at least a week.”

“A week?! Why a week?!” he whined.

“Then I’d be sure it’s all out of your system…”

“Forget it!” He said tossing the treat to Gom, who jumped up catching it in his mouth. “So not worth it!~”

“That’s exactly what I thought you’d say.” She giggled.

The next morning they were sitting in the doctors’ examination room waiting for him to come in.

It was the first appointment where Yoseob didn’t freak out.

“Waaa!~ Someone’s calm today…It’s weird..” Dr. Kim said.

“haha yeah I think he got it all out on the way here.” ______ giggled. “and yesterday..”

“Any new developments?” Dr. Kim asked.

“Yes!! We’re married now!~” Yoseob confidently chimed in. ‘There we go! That’s why I was so excited for this appointment. I feel so much better now!!~’

“Yeobo! He meant with the baby!”

“Actually I did mean with the baby…but…congratulations to you!”

 “Thanks Dr. Kim.”

“Thank you!” Yoseob said. “But it does have to do with the baby…He or she has…married parents!!”

“Haha Yep! Every single time…without fail..” ______ giggled. “ Yeobo!~”

Dr. Kim chuckled.

“Of course…haha…Well, anyways let’s check on how your baby is doing, shall we?”

“mm.” she nodded.

She lifted her shirt a little bit so that Dr. Kim could spread the ultrasound gel on her abdomen.

He moved the wand around while watching the monitor.

“There we go…there’s your baby. That’s the head there…and there’s the body…”

“Waa!~ Baby got bigger…” Yoseob said with a huge grin on his face. “The head and body are more proportionate now.”

She snickered and smacked his arm.

“I see something else…”

“what is it?”

“well some couples decide to find out the gender of the baby around this time but others wait until the baby is born so it can be a surprise.” Dr. Kim said.

“You can tell that now?”

“If you would like to know the gender of your baby...I could tell you now..”

“We want to know!~” Yoseob and ______ yelled in unison, without any hesitation at all.

“You are having….”

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 CLIFFFFFFFFFFY!~~~~~ O_o

Aish!!!! having What?!?!!?

Puppies?! Kittens?! Little Teddy Bear cubs?