Chapter 47

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob was laying on a blanket in the backyard.

He lay baby Minki down on his stomach, moving the blanket around, causing him to roll back and back and forth.

“Whoa!~ Who-o-oa!~ Whoa!!~ Rolly Poly baby!~ Waaaa!~” Yoseob said making and exaggerated gasp sound. “What was that? WHOA!~”

 Minki squealed and giggled.

______ walked outside and sat down on Yoseob’s .

“Yah!~ Umma is sitting on Appa! Why would she do that?!”

Minki looked up and ______.

“You know why, Minki-ya? It’s because…Appa has a cushy tushy!~ Yes he does!!~” ______ said making Minki laugh even more. “Bambucha Okole!~ Yep! Soft fat !~”

“I do not…I have a firm buttocks thank you very much.” Yoseob protested.

“Cushy tushy!!~”  she giggled to Minki, earning a giggle.

“No! Firm Buttocks!~” Yoseob said.

Minki just blinked at him.

“Cushy Tushy!!!~” ______ repeated, making Minki squeal with giggles. “Sorry Yeobo…he agrees with Umma..”

“Oh you want to see proof my tushy is not cushy…just wait…I’ll definitely so you how un-cushy my tushy really is..I promise…tonight.” Yoseob said with a wink.

“Cushy tushy Appa is so naughty.”

“Spanking?” he asked hopefully.

“Nope…I have a better idea.”

“oooh What?!” Yoseob asked.

“Bubbles!!~” she squealed pulling a bottle of bubbles out from the pocket of her hoodie.

“Bubbles?!” her husband said just staring at her. “Bubbles are better?”

“Maybe not for you…but they’ll be fun for Minki!”

Yoseob sighed and wiggled his to shake her off of him. He sat behind her making her lay back against his chest.

“I love this position more.” He said moving her hair aside to lightly kiss her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his hands on her stomach. “Now I can’t believe that…was in here…”

“It better having him out… she said.

“Mmm…I know what you mean…I love being an Appa…”

“I can tell…and Yeobo…you’re a great Appa..” she turning her head to kiss his lips.

She handed him the bottle of bubbles. He twisted the cap and pulled out the wand inside.

“Waaa!~ There’s two in this one!~ Daebak!~ Minki-ya!!!~” Yoseob said using his bird sound to get his son’s attention. He dipped the wand and blew a bunch of little bubbles.

______ took out a camera and recorded it all.

Minki watched in amazement as the bubbles went by.

______ stood him up on her legs so he could get a closer look. He reached out to grab one and whimpered when it popped in his hand.

“No don’t cry…it’s okay Little man. Look Appa will make more…” Yoseob said blowing a bigger bubble this time, instantly cheering up their son.

They continued playing with bubbles for a while and moved on to something else.

Minki had pillows around him propping him up into a sitting position.

 “Minki-ya!~ My Little man, you’re getting an afro! Look at all this hair!” Yoseob laughed playing with the soft, fluffy hair on the top of their son’s head.

Gom came over to sniff the baby, instantly grabbing his attention.

He slowly inched closer and closer to Minki, his nose and ran in a circle.

Minki let out cute little sneeze, falling backwards. Gom bounced around growling playfully.

Yoseob and ______ couldn’t help but laugh.

“That’s one of the cutest things…Did you get it on video?” Yoseob laughed.

“Yep…It’s all there..” she giggled looking through the camera.

Later that day they had a doctors appointment.

The doctor asked a lot of questions about Minki’s health and how he was transitioning in life.

“He’s been really good.” Yoseob said holding Minki on his lap. “He has tummy time, and it’s like he’s using his little arms to push him up in an attempt to crawl. He’s very playful and talkative with his little squeals, giggles, and coos.”

“How is he sleeping?” the doctor asked.

“He’s been sleeping a lot better at night…compared to when we brought him home from the hospital after he was born.” ______ said. “He and my husband pretty much have the same sleep schedule, it’s really adorable.”

They continued to answer question and  they were told that Minki was completely healthy and developing at a good pace, yet a bit quicker than others his age.

They went to the mall to eat after the appointment.

______ went one way and Yoseob took Minki in the opposite direction.

“Look Little man a toy store…” he said pushing the stroller into the store.

Minki kept grabbing the toys he liked and put them in his mouth, coating them with drool.

“N-N-No!~ Don’t do that…Aish…” Yoseob sighed. “I guess we’re buying that one.”

He watched in horror and he did it multiple times.

“W-W-Wait!~…Yep…I guess we’re getting this too”

Drool~

“…and this one…”

Drool~

“…this too…”

Slobber~

“…that one too….”

Dribble~

“…and that…”

Drooooooooooooool~

“…all those too…”

“Waaa!~ You now have enough stuffed animals to last a lifetime.” The girl behind the counter laughed.

Yoseob pulled out his wallet and sighed.

“Yeah…I know…” He sighed and pulled his wallet from his pocket. “How much money did I bring with me?”

“He’s adorable and looks just like you…is he your little brother?”

“No…he’s my son…” Yoseob said proudly with a huge smile on his face.

He ended up walking out of the store with a huge bag of stuffed animals.

“Whoa!!~ Yeobo! What is that?!?!” ______ asked when he got to the food court she was sitting at.

“well I couldn’t exactly put drool covered toys back on the shelf could I? He carefully picked the ones he liked and  claimed them with his drool…”

“He knows how to get what he wants. HAHA! I told you he’d be like you!”

“Me?”

“You are determined to get what you want…you would cry but he just drools…” She laughed.

“Which one do you want Little man?” Yoseob asked. “Hmm…how about the monkey?”

Minki little eyes watched curiously as Yoseob moved a toy around in front of him.

Minki babbled and cooed in amazement, shifting his eyes back and forth, following the toy.

“Boing!~ Boing!!~ Boing!~~~” Yoseob said adding in sound effects as he bouced it off of the their son’s little nose. Minki squealed and giggled. “BOING!~”

It attracted a lot of attention. Random people stopped and stared.

______ slapped her hand over to stifle a laugh.

“Oh my Yeobo!~ Could you get any louder?” she teased, half scolding.

“I could but then people would stare…” Yoseob replied. He lifted his head and looked around. “Oh…they already are…uh…Sorry!!~”

“Awwww how cute!!~” Some girls squealed running over to look at Minki.

“KYAAAAA!~ It’s so adorable!!!~”

“Oh uh…Kamasahamnida..” Yoseob said bowing slightly to them.

He looked at ______ who just rolled her eyed and shook her head at him.

“what? he liked it!!~ So I had to do it!~”

“Oh Yeobo…you are too cute!!~” ______ giggled.

“Do I get a prize for my cuteness.”

“Anything you want…”

“Anything?”

“Yeah…anything!~”

“You know what I want…is that an option too?” he whispered in her ear.

“Mhm…that does qualify as 'anything'..."

“I’ll take that!!!~”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Awwww!~ Cute Family Moments!!~~ ♥♥♥

Cushy Tushy!~ XD

^-^