Chapter 25

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

______  woke up with Yoseob asleep next to her. She  slipped out of bed to quietly get dressed.

‘I can’t believe we…actually did it…’ she thought as she watched him sleep.

 (Neither can I! You Yoseobbie de-flowerer, You! XD)

She let him sleep in and went about her morning routine.

After using the  bathroom Gom was following her around the room.

“Good morning my baby…do you have to go shishi?” she asked picking up the small fluffy dog. “Come on..let’s go for a walk!~ We’ll let Appa sleep longer.”

She walked over to the bed covering him with the blankets, and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

She smiled before taking, down the stairs, and out the front door.

She put Gom down to let him sniff around and explore.

‘Well I can’t exactly discuss my first time with Haeyeon Unnie and Yojinnie…They wouldn’t want to hear about that..’ she thought.

She couldn’t get it out of her mind, they didn’t expect it and it just…happened.

“OH My GOD! KYAAA!~~” She screamed out loud causing Gom to jump and start barking.

People turned to stare at her.

“Are you alright young lady?”

“Agassi! What’s wrong?!”

“Are you hurt?!”

‘Uh oh..’ she thought turning really red from the embarassment. ‘Omo! Did I really just scream that outloud?! Think…Think..THINK!~ Quickly…Oh right...maybe a bug..’ (haha are you being like our Dongwoonie?!)

“Agassi…are you alright?”

“Oh…uh…yeah…there was just a…huge centipede and it scared me! It’s gone now so I’m fine..”

“Okay good..”

They all went away eventually and she let out a relieved sigh.

“Well that was embarassing..” she said.

She continued her walk, letting Gom do his business before returning home.

She got to her room, and noticed Yoseob was still asleep, but he was in his regular sleeping position curled up in a ball. She curled up next to him and kissed his nose.

“Nakey Oppa!~” she sang.

“______-ah…We had …” he said sleepily opening his eyes.

“Mhm..”

“Was that a dream or…Did that really happen?”

“No…it really happened…” She said. “but it happened we didn’t…”

“So…what if…you know…what if you get pregnant?” he asked poking her stomach.

“We’re figure it out when if it comes out that way..”

“Well if you do…I’ll never leave…I’ll take good care of my wifey and a baby…”

“You got your cute side…but you also have that sweet, protective, caring side too.”

They kissed softly and he sat up.

______ picked up Gom and put him on the bed.

“Wake up Appa!!~” she said.

Gom jumped on him all over his face.

“Oh! Puppy kisses! Wet…slobbery kisses!~”

“OMG! Oppa! Your hair…You’re so CUTE and FLUFFFY!!!!!~” she squealed and giggled.

“No I’m y…” he said. “Gomie..”

“Gomie!~ Appa looks like you!~”

“No! but I’m y! Aren’t you listening?! Yoseobbie is a y B2ST!!~”

She lay back down on the bed spazzing from the cuteness overload.

“Kyaaa!~~”

After they had some breakfast he was laying on the ground in the living room, with his head on her lap and Gom laying on his chest.

Yoseob started to make his bird noises. Gom’s ear perked up and he tilted his head to the side.

______ stiffled a laugh.

The doorbell rang causing Gom to jump up barking as if he was notifying them that someone came and then he calmed down laying back on Yoseob.

He chuckled.

"Waaaa!~ Hahaha so cute." ______ giggled.

"I love how he lays back down as if nothing happened.." Yoseob laughed lifting his head off of her lap and he sat up so she could answer the door.

"Haeyeon unnie!~ Yojinnie!~ Good morning!"

"Good Morning!!~" the two girls sang.

"Good night! Go back to sleep!!! We're good here! I'm not interested in buying what you're selling!!"

Gom started barking to put an emphasis on what he said.

"Yeah, Gom you tell then!!!~ You heard him?! He said 'go away I don't like you!! I want Appa to stay here with me and Umma!!~' He's smart, you should listen to him."

"Gomie!!~ Aunties brought you some treats!~" Yojin said happily.

"i told you we're not interested in your products...go away!! Don't bribe him! He loves me!" Yoseob said but they ignored him.

Haeyeon brought toys and Yojin brought different types of treats.

They got Gom’s attention and he came over to curiously sniff everything.

Gom happily accepted the chicken jerky and ate it then he sniffed at the toy.

“wanna fetch?! Go get it and bring it back okay?!” Haeyeon said.

He panted stared at the toy, his eyes following it back and forth. She threw it and he quickly ran for it, picking it up in his mouth.

“Waaa!~ He loves us!” Yojin said.

“Okay now bring it back to me!~” Haeyeon said. “Good boy! Come on!”

He walked back with the toy, side-eyed Haeyeon and placed the toy in Yoseob’s lap.

“YES!!!~ You two got REJECTED..AGAIN!~” he laughed. “HAHAHAHA! Go fetch!”

Haeyeon and Yojin watched in jealousy.

“Aww…that’s okay…I still love you guys!~” ______ said as they watched Yoseob play fetch with the dog.

“You know I think he’d make a really good father someday…he’s very very childish but he would protect the people he cares about..and sometimes he can be very mature about things. So…give little nephews or nieces soon okay?”

______ blushed.

Later that day, Yoseob and ______ were out with Haeyeon, Yojin, and B2ST.

“Waa!~ it’s cold today!~” she said  blowing her hot breath into her hands, rubbing them together to warm up.

“Come here..” Yoseob said ping his jacket.

“Are you kidding?! It’s freezing…don’t take off your jacket!!” ______ scolded.

“I’m not…just come here.” He said and opened up his jacket. “Wrap your arms around me.”

Everyone was staring at him. She just eyed him and did as he asked, wrapping her arms around his torso.

He zipped the jacket back up around them both. She couldn’t help but giggle at his crazy cuteness.

“Oppa you’re so weird!~” she giggled.

"There!~ Isn't that better?!"

“Well I do feel warmer..”

"Body heat..” he chuckled. "the best solution!~"

"Very creative hyung!~" Dongwoon said playing tug of war with Gom.

“Waaa!~ Smooth!~” Doojoon said. The rest of B2ST laughed in agreement.

 Yoseob just grinned and wiggled his brows.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute Smooth Yoseobbie!~ ♥

haha XD