Chapter 9

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 ‘She just said she wanted her first kiss with  me? What? I’m really red now aren’t I?’ he thought.  “Did you mean that? You wanted your first kiss with me?”

“Yes…” she said softly and blushed, before changing the subject. “Wait…what the…the sun is coming up already?!”

“Really?”

He stood up directly behind her. When she turned around, her face was right in his chest. She looked up at his face.  

Awkward.

He coughed to clear his throat, nervously, while looked away to hide the pink tinge on his face.

“S-So…what should we do today?” he asked.

She smiled a little.

"What are you thinking about?”

“do you know how many people have told me that they think we make a cute couple? There were a lot..”

“Really? People said that?” he asked looking at her face.

“Yeah. Even some guys that wanted to ask me out. They said they planned to but thought we were going out already…because of how much time we spend together..”

His lips curled up into a smile while quickly turned into a huge grin.

“It feels good to hear that people actually thought we could be a couple and that guys didnt get dates with you because of that haha…Maybe…Maybe we should try?”

“Try what? You mean try dating?”

“Yeah us…we could try dating…be a real couple and see how that works out.”

“You really want to?”

“Yeah…” he said. “We’ve been friends for years…Best Friends…why not try it? If we don’t we might always wonder. We don’t know much about this arranged engagement yet, our parents insist on keeping us in the dark right now..so while we’re waiting to find out more information…why not?”

“Oppa…You’re being serious right now?”

“Of course I am..” he said looking at her.  “Today let it be just the two of us like was before..”

She smiled at him.

“Oppa! You look tired…So you should go and rest for a few hours then we’ll hang out the rest of the day.” She said cheerfully. “Okay?”

“Mm.” he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. 'I'm so happy right now...I'm finally going to go on a date with ______.'

When he got home, Haeyeon was waking up.

“Are you just getting back home now?”

“Yeah..” he yawned.

“Did you and ______ make up?”

“Mm Yeah, We’re going on a date later..” he said happily. “I got a date with ______-ah!~ I got a date with ______-ah!~~”

“wow…Good, I thought I was going to have to karang your alas.”

“Do what to my what?”

“Oh…nothing, nothing.”

“Noona!~ She taught you that bird language?”

“Bird language?! You mean pidgin?”

“Yeah that one! What does it mean?”

“I have to shower…go look it up..” she teased and walked passed him.

“Yah!~ Fine! I will!~”

Haeyeon smirked as she walked into the bathroom.

“Lolo brain!~”

“I’ll look that one up too!!”

He went into his room and typed it into google.

“So~ Lolo…means…YAH! She called me an idiot?! Okay what was that first one again?”

He sounded it out and typed it in. When the results came up his eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

“Ouch…how are ______ and I supposed to make babies in the future?”

He blushed like crazy realizing what he had just said.

"Uh oh! Bad thoughts, dirty thoughts! Get out of my head! Out! Out!~~ Oh i'll just take a nap.." He said and laid on his bed closing his eyes.

After waking from a power nap he showered and went to his closet to find an outfit.

“Noona!~~~”

“What? What’s your problem now?” she said walking in. “Aish…put on a shirt…I don’t want to see your abs..”

“That’s what I need help with…what should I wear on my date?!”

“It’s ______...I don’t think she cares what you wear…Does it make a difference?”

“Yes! It’s a huge difference! Before we were just hanging out as friends but now…Now we’re going on a date! My first date ever!~ It’s a huge deal!”

“If you had a girl on right now…I’d mistake you for a girl.”

“Noona!~” he whined. “I want to look more mature for the date…what should I do?”

“wait about 5 years, until puberty finally hits you?” she teased.

“Yah! You’re no help…I’ll do it myself. Go away!”

“Aish..so sensitive…fine…lets choose something..” she said pushing him out of the way so she could get in his closet.

“Yah…Do I have a say in this?"

“Nope…not anymore you don’t.."

“Fine..” He sighed, sat down on his bed and just let Haeyeon choose his outfit.

After getting dressed. He looked at himself in the mirror.

“Aww…Little baby Seobbie actually looks all grown up now!”

He smiled and thanked her before going to pick up ______.

They were sitting down in a restaurant having lunch, while holding hands across the table.

“Does this feel awkward for you?” She asked.

“No…not at all. It’s just different, a good different. We have held hands many times but we were little kids and I didn’t have this feeling in my stomach like there are millions of little butterlies fluttering around.”

“It feels just right.” She said. “we should’ve done this sooner!”

“mm.” he agreed. He flagged down the waiter so he could pay the bill and they went to their movie.

When the movie ended she bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry.” They both said and made eye contact.

“Kikwangie Oppa!”

“______-ah!~”

He moved closer and opened his arms arms to hug her.

“Yah! Lee Kikwang!~ What are you doing here?! Don’t you have someone else to bother? Go irritate DooJoon hyung, and Junhyung hyung.”

Kikwang just blinked and looked between them.

“You’re watching a movie?! Why wasn’t I invited? Yoseobbie hyung...why are you dressed up?” he asked with his babo expression on his face.

“He’ll figure it out eventually…but eventually for him could mean 50 years.” Yoseob whispered to ______.

"Oppa!"

“You’re holding hands…you’re dressed up…”

“Amazing…he’s not as slow today.”

“Oppa!~” she scolded him again and smacked his arm.

"what?" Yoseob chuckled. "He was quick on that one."

“Are you on a date?! Oh my god! Wait until school tomorrow! I can’t wait to tell people!~”

“Kikwangie Oppa, There is no school tomorrow.”

“The day after?” he asked. She just giggled.

“Yah! Lee Kikwang…do you want to die?”

“so it is a date?! Waaa!~”

Yoseob sighed.

“This guy…why are we even friends with him?”

“Kikwangie Oppa is awesome…that’s why..”

“Awesome?! No way! Kikwangie is short!~"

"What does his height have to do with his awesomeness?!"

"I don't know...Now go away Kikwang…you’re interupting our date…”

"HAHA! I Knew it was a date!!~~ I'm good." Kikwang laughed pointing a finger towards Yoseob who just bent it down.

"BaboKwang!~" Yoseob sang. "Other people would know it instantly..you're not as good as you think you are.."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw haha Don't 'karang' anyone's 'alas'! XD

Yoseobbie, why so mean to Kikwangie?!~ haha