Chapter 14

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

Yoseob got back to where all the guys were and just walked passed them.

“what’s going on?”

“I punched him..” Yoseob said nonchalantly as if it was no big deal.

“WHAT?!”

“where’s ______?” Junhyung asked.

“Don’t care…” he said his voice shaking.

______ came running after him.

“Oppa!” she cried.

“I’m going...” he said. He ignored her and walked away.

“Yah! Yang Yoseob!!” Doojoon snapped.

“Yah! Where are you going?!” Hyunseung yelled.

“I’ll stay here…You guys go make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.” Junhyung said. Kikwang ran quickly to catch up with Yoseob.

“Yah! Yoseob! What happened?!”

“Go away Lee Kikwang!!” He snapped.

“No…What happened?!”

“Move!” Yoseob snapped and shoved him out of the way.

“You said you punched him…why?!”

“You want to get punched?!”

“You wouldn’t just punch someone…So tell us…” Doojoon said.

“We’re your friends…We’re here for you…”

Kikwang, Doojoon, and Hyunseung followed him home.

After getting ______ home safely, Junhyung, and Dongwoon went over to Yoseob’s house.

He was laying on his bed with a pillow over his face.

“This is so stupid! You realize that right?! Anyone with eyes, can see that she loves you and only you! She doesn’t love him anymore!” Junhyung said. “Well not the same way she did when she was dating him.”

“If you love ______ noona like we know you do hyung, fight for her…not literally with fists like you did but don’t just ignore her…”

“I’m going to sleep.”

“We’re staying…we don’t trust you alone right now..” Kikwang said.

The next day they had school. She woke up with puffy eyes.

“No!” she whined and ran to get get ice to bring down the swelling while she got ready for school.

In school he wouldn’t even talk to her. She saw Jieun walk up to him.

“Can I help you?”

“Yoseobbie!~ Have lunch with me!~” she whined. “Please! Please? PLEASE?!~”

“After what happened?”

“what happened?” she asked pretending to be innocent.

“Exactly..” he said. ‘Is this person serious?! Feigning ignorance?!’

He walked into class looked over at ______ who was sitting alone in an empty classroom.

‘Aish…I completely forgot that we’re seatmates…in nearly every class.’ He thought. She had heasd rested on top of her arm.

He came closer and saw her eyes were closed. He reached over to touch her cheek, brushing her bangs out of her face, definitely noticing the redness around her eyes.

“Yoseobbie Oppa…I love you…” she whimpered softly as she opened her eyes. He wiped her tears and took the seat next to her.

“Looks like you were crying all night..”

“mm…Oppa…it’s all just a misunderstanding…”

“A misunderstanding…”

“You aren’t still in love with Nam Woohyun?”

“No...”

“Are you sure?”

“Oppa! That’s your problem! You don’t trust me.”

“I do…I just…”

“No! No You don’t…If you did…you wouldn’t make an asumption like that! No! I’m not still in love with him. I rejected him…he said he understood…that’s when you came and saw him kiss me on the cheek. It was like his way of letting me go…” she told him, while looking in his eyes.

He let out a sigh and pulled her head against his chest, embracing her tightly.

“______-ah..”

“You believe me don’t you Oppa?” she said softly while wrapping her arms around his torso. ‘Please…Please believe me..’

“I believe you…of course I believe you…I’m sorry…Shhh…It’s just that I am always jealous when it comes to you and him! I don’t like him because he makes me jealous…”

“What about other exes?”

“I didn’t like them because well to put it simply…I just didn’t like them period! There was nothing to like besides the good looks…it made me want to take them to the top of Namsan Tower and push them off, then we’d she how pretty they are or as noona said ‘karang their alas’…” he said.

She let out a giggle and held onto him tighter. He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“YES! They’re back!~” Kikwang said.

“Finally!~”

“What do you mean finally? The fight didn’t even last long!”

“One night was difficult enough!~ this one, said he was going to sleep but he didn’t he just kept being an angry vicious little thing!” Doojoon said.

“I was not!~~”

“He threatened to punch me!~” Kikwang said. “I didn’t do anything!~”

“Well that’s not new…everyone feels like punching you sooner or later..” Junhyung said.

“Yeah pretty much..” Hyunseung said.

“Yah!~”

The bell rang signaling that it was time for class.

Everyone was scheduled to be in that class except Dongwoon.

“Bye Dongwoonie!~ Saranghae!~” ______ said making a heart with her hands.

“Na Do, Saranghae Noona! and Hyungs!~~” he said making a huge heart before walking out of class.

When students walked into class Yoseob and ______ were attacked with questions.

“Are you too really dating now?”

“Waa!~ They are so cute!~”

“I knew it!~”

“Awww They are such a sweet couple!~”

“Finally!~”

“You two so match!!!~”

She slipped her hand into his.

“Okay quiet down! I hope you all enjoyed your 3 day weekend! Now it’s time to get back to work…graduation is a few months away…so right now…let’s get crackin yo…”

They all just stared at the teacher, some couldn’t hold in the laughs.

“Sir…”

“What…I’m not that old! I’m young! I’m hip!”

“How old are you exactly sir? What year were you born?” Hyunseung asked.

“Mr. Jang…do you want a detention?!”

“But I was just curious about…”

“Moving on!~” The teacher said ignoring him.

“Oh..okay..”

“Babo number 2.” Doojoon laughed earning a high five from Junhyung.

“They’re seatmates too..” Yoseob said.

“Yah!~” Hyunseung and Kikwang said in unison.

“Waa!~ They share on brain!~” Junhyung teased.

“Aww…That’s okay Hyunseungie Oppa, Kikwangie Oppa…I still love you both.”

They smiled at her.

“Thanks ______-ah..”

Jieun watched from her seat in back of the class and glared.

'what's so special about Ahn ______? what's she got that I don't..' she thought angrily. 

 

 

____________________________________________________

Yay! They made up Again!~ ♥♥♥

and Now everyone is picking on Hyunseungie too? haha

Jieun...so much...so much.. XD Boo you!