Chapter 33

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

 

When they got to the reception after their wedding Yoseob was holding ______ close kissing her passionately in front of everyone.

“Aish!~ ______ Unnie! Yoseob Oppa!~ Save it for the honeymoon.” Yojin teased.                      

“I have something else planned for him on our honeymoon.” ______ said with a wink.

“See?! That’s how you got pregnant in the first place..” Junhyung said

“Oh really a plan?” her new husband said as she leaned over whispering something in his ear making him turn red. He let out a nervous cough, glancing down at his watch. ‘Dammit…this reception is never ending!’

They were congratulated by many of the family members before having their first dance as husband and wife.

Yoseob put out hand to her.

“Wifey!~ Waa!~ I love the sound of that.!~ Wifey! Wifey! Wifey!~ May I have this dance?” he asked.

She smiled before taking his hand, as he led her to the dance floor.

They danced to a few song until, Woohyun cut in on her dance with Yoseob.

“May I?” he said softly.

Yoseob looked at his wife, then at Woohyun, before he nodding and walking back to the table.

“Woohyun Oppa! You came!~

“Of course I did…______-ah?”

“Yeah, Woohyun Oppa?”

“Congratulations! On both the wedding, and the baby..” he said softly. “I guess I should be working even harder to get over you…I haven’t even tried…but I will..”

“Woohyun Oppa…you’re really an amazing guy…I hope that you find someone that will love you and treat you well.” She said. “You were the first serious boyfriend I had and we were in love. Which is why…you mean so much to me…You taught me to trust and I can never forget you.”

“That’s good enough for me..” he said. “I want to be in your life…at least as friends.”

“I hope we can be friends Woohyun Oppa…I don’t know what my life would be like without you in it.” She said as she leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Yah! Yang Yoseob!~" Junhyung said trying to get his attention but Yoseob was busy staring intently at Woohyun and ______, while they talked and danced.

Junhyung grabbed a stray balloon that was wandering away and bopped Yoseob over the head with it.

He snapped out if it and turned to Junhyung.

"What the...Yeah Junhyungie hyung?~"

"You're staring so hard at Nam Woohyun...he might spontaneously combust."

"Oh was I?" Yoseob said softly and looked in their direction again, without even realizing it.

So Junhyung smacked him with the balloon again.

"Yah! Hyung!~"

"You're doing it again!" Junhyung pointed out. "She's your wife now babo, and I thought that you and Woohyun were friends now..."

"I know...we are but I’m still a bit sensitive."

"But Yoseobbie...you and ______...you're going to be in Hawaii for your honeymoon..." Doojoon said.

“mmm” Yoseob said with a smile.

"Just the two of you..." Hyunseung said with a wink.

"mhm...I know." Yoseob smirked and wiggled his brows suggestively.

After they finished dancing it was time to toss the bouquet.

All the single women rushed to get a good spot.

"Yah! Kim Yojin!!~ You're not getting married until you're 60!!~ Get back here!" Yoseob scolded.

"mehrong!~" Yojin teased sticking out her tongue. "Come on Haeyeon Unnie!!~"

"But Noona doesn't even have a boyfriend."

"who knows...we could both find a boyfriend soon...maybe tonight...or maybe tomorrow." Haeyeon said.

"Yah! Hubby! You're in the way!" ______ said making everyone laugh.

"ooooooh!~" B2ST teased. He pouted and moved aside.

"Plus...you're already taken...so you can't catch the bouquet! You're mine!~" She said with a wink.

He smiled, making a heart shape with his hands. He had a slight pink tinge on his cheeks.

She turned around and tossed the bouquet high up in the air.

The women's wild animal sides came out as they lunged at it clawing and shoving each other.

"Who knew weddings could be so violent?!" Dongwoon said. "it's scary!!!~"

"I got it!!!~"

"Yojinnie!!~" ______ squealed.

"I object!!!~" Yoseob  yelled. "No. No! NOOO! Redo!!!~"

"Oh shush!" Haeyeon said. "Congratulations baby cousin Yojinnie!~"

"Next is the garter.."

Yoseob sighed, accepted it, and moved on.

All the single guys gather around to catch the garter.

Yoseob tossed it up into the air and guys all scattered so it landed in Dongwoon's hand,

"I win?! I got it? Wait...what just happened?" he said.

Yojin turned so red.

"Now...go dance with him!" Yoseob whispered.

"W-what?"  the two 'victims' said in unison.

"Is that what we're supposed to do?"

"Yes just do it!~" Kikwang said pushing him towards Yojin.

"Wait...Yoseob hyung, Do we have to get married now?!" Dongwoon panicked.

"NO!~" Yoseob snapped.

B2ST whispered to each other and laughed.

"Did you plan that?" ______ asked Junhyung.

"Yep." he smirked.

By the end of the reception her feet were killing her, She had danced with so many relatives, all of B2ST, and all of Infinite.

She came and sat down next to Yoseob.

“Hubby Husband!~”                             

“Hmm? It feels good to hear that..” he chuckled. “Say it again.”

“Hubby! Husband!~” she giggled.

“Yes..Wifey?”

“We’re married!~”

“I know!! How daebak is that?!~~” he said wrapping his arms around her. "Wifey Wifey Wifey! Yes! Kim ______ is my wife! I never get tired of saying that!~"

"Me neither hubby!~"

 

________________________________________________________________

Junseob moments = ♥♥♥ ☺

hehe poor Dongwoon..he was set up!~ XD