Chapter 52

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

Yoseob and ______ spent the first day of their vacation in the hotel.

“Why were you so traumatized by that Loveland thing? We just spent all of yesterday in bed.” ______ giggled.

“I’m fine with us doing it. See, I told you we have a great life. We don’t need help there.” Yoseob said. “We really DO need to go to the teddy bear museum though!”

“You don’t need help in the cuteness department either, Yeobo.” She said pinching his cheeks.

“But its teddy bears!!!!~ We love teddy bears!~ Actually, we should go to the maze first, that way, we have something to look forward to tomorrow.” He sang doing a cute, bouncy dance of hyper-ness.

“Alright, just don’t get lost my hyper Yeobo.” She giggled.

“Yah!~ I will not!!” he pouted and then thought about it. He sighed in defeat. “Yeah…you’re right. I probably will.”

She kissed his cheek.

They got dressed and went to the maze.

Yoseob stared at the map of the maze, spinning it around and around trying to figure it out.

“Aish…that doesn’t look very easy…” he whined, nervously scratching his head. “______-ah, we should…” He looked around and she was nowhere to be found. “…stick together. Aish!! I lost her already?”

He ran around having a mini-heart attack.

‘What have I gotten myself into?!’

“Yoseobbie Yeobo!!~” he heard her call.

Yoseob whipped his head around, towards the direction her voice came from.

He still couldn’t see her anywhere.

“______-ah? Where did you go? Jagiya?”

“Aww…Yeobo, you’re so cute. Look up!” she giggled.

“Up?!” he said making a face. “What? Why?”

“Just look up, you lolo…” ______ said. “…or I’m going to spit my gum out onto your head.”

He looked up and saw her.

“H-how? What are you doing up there?”

“I can see everything from up here!~”

“Yeah well don’t mind me! I’m just done here having a mild heart attack!! No big deal!!” he shouted sarcastically.

“Oh, I’m sorry Yeobo. Did I scare you?”

“I looked and you were gone.” He pouted. “How did you get up there?”

“The stairs over there?” she told him.

He ran up the stairs and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

“Can you feel like heart racing? It’s going to explode! No more walking off!”

“Sorry, Yeobo.” She said and turned to kiss his lips. “I didn’t mean to scare you. I’ll hold onto your arm, so we don’t get separated, okay?”

Yoseob smiled and kissed her temple.

“You better hold on tight.” He said. “There are a lot of people here. It could be easy to lose each other in the crowds.”

She linked her arm with his.

“How’s that?”

“Better…”

“Good, now come on. Let’s try not to get lost in there.”

“As long as you stay right next to me, we should be fine.”

They walked through the maze.

"Yah...quit spinning the map!~" she scolded and smacked his arm. She unhooked their arms so she could get a good look at the map.

"Don't let go!~ A huge wave of people could come sweeping and in the blink of an eye...you'll be out of the maze and I'll be trapped here forever!~ On no...I'll never see our little man again!" he whined wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

He rested his chin on her shoulder so he could see the map.

"Yah...chill out before you get one heart attack...you baboose."

"You use that bird language just to confuse your poor husband don't you?" he pouted, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Nah, boo, it just comes out liddat whenever it like. It's not bird talk...I'm not U-KISS' Eli! I'm not Yang Yoseob either."

“Of course you’re not Yang Yoseob, you’re Yang Yoseob’s wifey!~ Aww…aren’t you just so lucky?!”

“Eh…I don’t know.”

“YAH!” Yoseob pouted and stomped his feet, childishly.

“You know, Minki is starting to develop your little habits.” ______ laughed.

“He’s my mini-me!~ He loves his Appa.”

They finished the maze, fairly quickly and spent the rest of the day in the room.

Yoseob got a call from Haeyeon.

“Oh…Minki-ya!~ How is the cutest little man in the whole world?”

“Minki-ya!~” ______ said. “Annyeong, my handsome boy.”

Minki looked around to find where the voices were coming from.

“Oh, Minki-ya, where are they?” Yojin asked pointing to the phone screen. “Look, it’s Umma and Appa.”

Minki clapped and squealed.

“Minki-ya, do you miss Umma and Appa?” Yoseob asked. “We miss you!~ We’re going to find something to bring back for you!~”

The next day they were getting ready to go to the Teddy Bear museum.

“Teddy bear! Teddy bear! Teddy Bear!~” Yoseob chanted. “Come on! Hurry up wifey!”

“You are like a little kid.” ______ giggled kissing his cheek.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the entrance of the museum.

“Come on!~ We have to go in, NOW!~~~”

They walked around and checked out the different exhibits.

“It’s so cute!~” ______ giggled. “Yeobo?”

“Hmm?” Yoseob replied, turning to look at her.

“Do you remember when we went to the teddy bear museum at Namsan?”

“Oh yeah, and our lock!~”

 

--------flashback-------------------------------

 

“Yoseobbie Oppa, let’s go do that!!” ______ squealed pointing to the tower.

“Do what?”

“Let’s go to the top and put out locks on the top.”

“But…______-ah, isn’t that a couple thing?” he said looking down to hide the blush that was creeping onto his cheeks. “We’re only 12…”

“Yeah, but you’re more important to me that any other guy in the world!~ I know that we will always be together, even when I find a boyfriend. We should make that promise to always be in each other’s lives, and then put our lock up there.”

Yoseob thought about it for a while and then jumped up with a huge smile on his face.

“Let’s do it! Let’s do it!~”

They wanted to find the perfect lock.

“Ooh a teddy bear lock!~ Look, ______-ah, let’s get this one!!!~”

She came over to look.

“Kyaaa!~ it’s so cute!”

“It matches us right?!”

“It really does.” She giggled.

They bought their lock and were about to go up to the top to leave it.

Yoseob let out a loud, girlish squeal.

“OMO!!!~” he said jumping up and down.

“What? what? What is it Oppa? Is there a bug?!” ______ said looking around. “I thought only Dongwoonie, makes those sounds when he sees a bug.”

“N-no, it’s not a bug! Look! Look!!~~~” he giggled.

“What is it? KYAAAA!~ Teddy bear museum!~”

“You want to go?!”

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god, that is so cool!~”

They went into the museum and spend hours in there.

The two enjoyed themselves so much, that it was dark when they finally left.

“Oh…Oppa! Look…it’s nighttime already.”

“Uh oh! Haeyeon Noona is going to kill me!~” He panicked. “It was so daebak in there!~”

“Oppa, are we forgetting something?”

He looked at her in confusion.

“Um…no, I don’t think so…”

“Wait…our lock!!~” she said pulling their lock out of her bag.

He gasped.

“Aigoo!~ That’s the whole reason we came here in the first place!”

“I know!~ We can’t leave without doing that!~”

“I’m sure we get in too much trouble…right? I mean, we’ll just be another 5 minutes? Noona, can wait a bit longer.”

 

-----------------end of flashback--------------------------------------------------

 

“Our best friends forever teddy bear lock!~” he said. “We got so distracted by the museum, that we almost forgot.”

“We got grounded for 2 weeks.” ______ giggled.

“Yeah, but it was soooooo worth it!~”

They walked around the museum a bit longer.

“Oooh! This one looks exactly like you.” ______ said holding one up, next to his face.

“But it’s ears are too huge!~” Yoseob whined.

“Yep…it looks just like you!~”

“Yah!~”

He pouted and covered his ears.

______ giggled when she heard Ahjummas whispering about how adorable they were.

“Such a cute young couple!~”

“Kamsahamnida, Ahjumma!~” Yoseob bowed politely.

“Aww…and so respectful too!~”

 “Where are your parents?”

“We’re on a trip for our anniversary.” ______ said.

“Anniversary?!?” The woman asked with wide-eyes.

“We’ve been best friends since we were 6.”

“Aw…how sweet. Jagiya, look at this young couple.” She squealed. “They are the cutest thing.”

“How long have you been dating?” the woman’s husband asked.

“Oh, n-no.” ______ answered. ‘This is my husband.”

“Husband…but you look…12.”

“Oh…um…thank you for saying that.” Yoseob said. “No, I’m 20.”

“WAAAA!~” The older couple said.

“By the time they make it age 40, they’ll still look like cute little babies.”

After the museum they spent some time relaxing on the beach.

“I can hear more Ahjummas discussing your cuteness.” ______ giggled, laying on out a towel.

“I can’t it that I’m cute.”

Suddenly the shirt came off and the Ajummas had a shocked expression.

“How does that little boy have abs?”

“why did you have to take off your shirt?!” ______ pouted.

“Don’t be jealous wifey, you know I only have eyes for you.”

“YAH! Then quit trying to give those ahjummas, heart attacks!!~”

He chuckled and lay down next to her.

“You’re jealous of ahjummas.”

“Hmph…” she pouted.

“Aww…that’s so sweet. You should know, that I only have eyes for you.”

"Pedo-ahjummas...cutie faced ab boy is mine!~"

 

 

____________________________________

 

Pedo-Ahjummas XD

their trip sounds like fun, i wanna go to Jeju now!!~ ♥