Chapter 45

Li Hing Gummy Bears

______ was holding her , now one month old, son while Haeyeon and Yojin played with him.

“Aww…My nephew!!~ He’s just the cutest thing ever!~” Haeyeon squealed.

“He really does looks like Yoseobbie Oppa!~” Yojin saidd.

“He is just like a mini version of Yoseobbie Yeobo!” ______ giggled. “He even pouts the same…Minki just loves his Appa…Wanna go to Haeyeon Komo?”

“Kyaaa!~ Does my brother change diapers too? Or avoid it?” Haeyeon asked cradling the baby in her arms.

“Actually…” ______ giggled. “He volunteers to do it..”

“What?!” they shouted in disbelief.

“Hard to believe right? It’s true though…he likes waking up in the middle of the night or early mornings just to change diaper or anything…which is probably why he’s napping right now…”

“Aww…so Yoseobbie Oppa is a good Appa?”

“Mm my Yeobo…is really an amazing Appa. If Minki is crying…if his Appa picks him up and holds him, he’ll be fine instantly. Haha even I can’t calm him down that fast.”

Minki started to whimper and he scrunched up his little face. He just started  to cry.

As if on cue Yoseob ran in snatching his son from his sister’s arms.

“Yah! Noona!!! What are you doing to my Little man?!?! Aww...Minki-ya!!~ My Little Man!!~ Come to Appa!~" Yoseob cooed holding his son who was now screaming his little head off.

“N-nothing…”

"Shhh...what's wrong hmm?! Did somebody make a doodie?!” he asked and gasped dramatically. “Was it Haeyeon Komo?! Did she do it? Oh my poor baby...Yes…I know she smells stinky...Yes...you're right she should bathe more. Minki said your stench is hurting his little nose!"

Yojin covered to stifle a laugh.

"Yah! Yang Yoseob!!~ ______-ah! Your husband is going to make, die, dead after I choke his neck!!~" Haeyeon said.

______ snickered

Minki started to scream again.

"Yeah!! That's my little man! Tell her...Haeyeon Komo...Don't be mean to Appa...or you get a stinky present right in your lap." Yoseob said checking his diaper. "Aww...that's why you were crying!! You did exactly that...hahaha!~ Lets go get you all cleaned up!~"

He walked out to change Minki and came back a few minutes later with a fresh, calm baby.

"See he's fine now!~" ______ said.

Yoseob kissed his son's forehead and laid him down.

"Awww he's sleeping already!" Yojin said.

"Mhm...he passed out after I changed him."

"What did I tell you?" ______ giggled. "All it takes is his Appa and he's happy."

Yoseob sat next to ______ wrapping his arms around her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"______-ah! My gorgeous Wifey and mother of my child...have I thanked you yet?" Yoseob asked softly.

"Haha Yeobo! Thank me? Thank me for what?" _______ giggled.

"Giving me this perfect beautiful baby boy..." he said. "My newest treasure!~"

"Well at least you're not like the people that love something one day and then set it aside the next day." Haeyeon said.

“my first treasured possession…” he said motioning towards ______.

“How about some nachos with that cheese?”

“Yah! It’s true…” he said. “Since I met ______, when have I ever liked another girl..”

“Never…” Yojin said.

“You never even liked a girl before you met..”

“Exactly…I’m very devoted…”

“My nachos would be soggy by now…”

“Yah! Don’t make my Little Man cry anymore…what did you do Noona squeeze him so he pooped?! Not cool!~ Not cool at all!!~”

“Yeah Yeah Whatever…”

Yojin was on the floor laughing hysterically.

“See?! Look what you did!! Yojinnie is dying now!~” Yoseob said pointing to his cousin.

“Oh my god! Oh My god! I can’t breathe! Hahahahaha!~”

“It’s not that funny…Yojinnie.”

“Stop it! You hyena! You’re so loud…you’ll wake Minki!~” Yoseob scolded.

“He’s okay Yeobo…he’s sleeping soundly...” ______ said checking on their son.

“Omo..” Yojin coughed and sighed. “Okay…I’m done…Sorry…”

“what wrong with you? Are you broken or something?” Yoseob asked. “Aish!~ it’s a good thing he’s a heavy sleeper…”

“Waaa!~ He really is exactly like his Appa!~” Haeyeon said. “You were the exact same way..”

“Yep Yep!~” Yoseob said proudly.

“I knew it! I just knew we’d have another Yoseob on our hands!~ How terrifying!~” she whined.

“Oh whatever Noona…My son is adorable just like me! It’s going to be awesome having another me in this world…it already is!~”

Later they went out for lunch at the mall and ran into a group of girls they used to go to school with.

“Kyaaaa!~ What an adorable baby!~” Jiyoon squealed.

“He looks exactly like you Yoseob-ssi!~” Gayoon said.

 “You know…Lee Jieun started a rumor that you were bulimic…but I never believed it because you aren’t the type.” Hyuna said.

“Now we understand why!!!!~~” Jihyun chimed in.

“Aish…I really dislike that girl…” Yoseob said. “Who am I kidding? I hated her…she was the worst person to my ______.”

“Awww You two make the cutest couple! I always know you’d get together! It was only a matter of time…” Sohyun said.

“I know since elementary right…everyone could tell Oppa!” Gayoon said. “it was completely obvious.”

“Awww…can I hold him?” Hyuna asked.

“Yeah…of course…” ______ said placing her son in the girl’s arms. “Support his head…there you go.”

“Awww…he’s sooo sweet!!!~~” the girls squealed.

“Congratulations ______ Unnie and Yoseob Oppa!~”

“Kamsahamnida!~”

“awww I want a baby!~”

“You’re still in high school!~” ______ said.

“Wait! Believe me…it’s worth it…the nine months are killer but…when you finally hold your baby for the first time…nothing can beat that feeling…eh…you guys can wait until you’re 35…at least..” he said.

“Yah Oppa!~” They whined.

“Yeobo!~” ______ giggled.

“I wanted ______ to wait until she was 40..” he said.

“Until it was you that got her pregnant and then you were all for it?” Gayoon asked.

“Uh…well…YEP! Pretty much!~” he stated simply.

Jihyun got a text causing her to let out a whine.

“Aww…that’s my Umma, she’s here to pick us up!” she grumbled.

“Awww!~” the other 4 groaned and pouted.

Hyuna handed Minki to Yoseob.

“It was nice to see you guys ______ Unnie and Yoseob Oppa!~” Gayoon said bowing to them.

“Annyeong!!!~”

“Annyeong!~ Unnie! Annyeong Oppa!”

“Annyeong MINKI!!!~” they giggled.

Minki let out an adorable whimper and nuzzled his face against Yoseob’s chest.

“I think he’s looking for milk!" ______ laughed.

"So cute!! i hope to see you guys soon and baby Minki!~” Hyuna giggled and they left.

“Yah! Appa doesn’t have milk!’

Minki kept nuzzling against Yoseob’s chest, whining and whimpering.

“Hahaha Okay, Okay…Go to Umma!~” he laughed holding out the baby to ______. “Jagiya!~ Our baby boy needs you!~”

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

awww Yoseobbie is such a sweet Appa!!~ ^-^ ♥♥♥

i think this story might be almost over.

i want to do a Jaehyo one next ♥♥