Chapter 6

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

______ was sitting alone in her room just hugging her teddy bear.

Suddenly her cell phone rang and she checked who was calling.

"Haeyeon Unnie?"

"What's wrong? Why do you sound like you're crying? I'll be right over to talk...unless you want to come here...Yoseob just got home."

"N-no I can't..."

"I'll be right over. Give me five minutes."

"Who?" he said looking at her.

"What did you do?!"

"What do you mean?"

"It must be your fault! She's crying and refuses to come here since I said you're home."

"Crying? Who?"

" Honestly...she's your best friend but i'm more helpful to her."

"What? _____? She's crying?" he asked, the guilt hitting him right in the heart.

"You must've done something wrong if she doesn't want to see you.."

Within 5 minutes Haeyeon was with ______, sitting and listening to her talk.

"what happened to your face?"

She told exactly what happened.

"My brother going get cracks from me. Ho...bumbai that lolo going get dirty ens and going have for go docta lidat. How was that? How's my pidgin?"

______ couldn't hold in the laugh and wiped her tears before giving her a thumbs up.

"Unnie that was awesome!"

"You're smiling now."

"Yeah thank you."

______'s phone rang.

"Phone! Phone?! Where is it? Oh there it is!~ Yeoboseyo?"

"Noona!~" a cheerful voice on the other end squealed.

"AH! Sungjongie!~~"

"Noona!~ I miss you!~~"

"Aww  noona misses you too."

"Noona? I want to play with you! Hyungs and I are busy tomorrow but the day after that maybe?!"

"The day after tomorrow? Yeah of course..."

"Hoya hyung and Sungyeolie hyung are getting mad because they want to sleep. I gotta go! I love you noona! Goodnight!"

"Hehe i love you too. Goodnight!"

“Who was that?”

“Remember my ex…Woohyun?”

“Oh the only faithful one? He’s the only one who’s name I care to remember. That was him?”

“That’s what I said… No um...that was his friend Sungjong.”

“Oh...So you're are hanging out with Woohyun again?”

“Well after you left last night he came over and we talked then we hung out today. So when I promised Yoseob Oppa we’d hang out for the rest of the day…but that plan…Failed…I’m okay now.”

______’s cell phone rang again. She knew the ringtone and quickly tapped the ignore button.

‘Yoseob Oppa…’

“I should go check on that brother of mine…”

“Thanks again Unnie!” ______ said.

Haeyeon ran up to Yoseob’s room.

“Noona…______ was really crying? Is she okay? what did she say? Why isn’t she answering my calls? Is she mad at me? Does she hate me?”

“Aish…slow down…Quit asking so many questions…it is your fault.”

“why? I was just helping a friend.”

“Okay I have a question for you. You are so jealous that she was spending time with her ex today…and you wanted to spend the rest of the day with her…why did you take the other girl’s side? Do you like her?"

"No! I don't like Jieun like that...It's just that, Jieun is my friend and she was hurt…”

“So was ______, and she’s supposedly your BEST friend…emphasis on the word best. She’s the person that knows more about you than you do. You expected her to not be mad! She told me everything that happened. She told me all of it.” She said and sighed. “You’re my baby brother and I love you but you’ll lose her. Right now you have to talk to her…”

“It hurt her that much that I helped Jieun?”

“Yes you dummy! What happened to the little boy that was so in love with her after meeting her for the first time.”

 

-------flashback-------------------

 

“aw I gotta go. Annyeong!~ I’ll see you tomorrow Yoseobbie Teddy Bear Oppa!~”

“Annyeong!~ ______-ah!”

He waited for her to get to her door before running to his house.

He ran up the stairs as fast as he could searching for his sister. He stopped at her bedroom door and opened it before screaming..

“Noona.~”

“Yes?”

“NOONA!!~~”

“What?”

“NOONA!!!!~~”

“WHAT?!”

“NOOOONAAAAA!!!!~~~”

“Oh MY GOD! Shut up! You Psycho child! I heard you the first time..”

“Oh…Annyeong noona~"

“are you kidding me? Do you want a slap?”

“Nope!....Noona!~~”

“Not again…Yah! Just get on with it already..”

He climbed onto her bed and curled up on her lap.

“Noona…I found the girl I want to marry…and one day I will marry her!”

“Oh really?”

“Mhm!~” he nodded cheerfully.

“So you don’t think that girls have cooties anymore?”

“What? Haha Noona! Don’t be Ree-Dee-Ku…Re-cu-du…Ridi…That word is too hard to say! Don’t be silly!Of course they do!~EWWWWW!~” He squealed and made a gagging sound. “But ______ has pretty cooties!~ Her cooties are cute, and fun and not sick and diseased!~~”

“You mean ridiculous. Her cooties are pretty, cute, and fun?” she giggled.

“Yep! She has special ______ cooties!~ There’s no other girl that I like…just her!”

“What if she wants to marry someone else?”

“Noona! How can you say that?!” he whimpered and frowned. “I love her…I don’t want her to marry someone else!~”

“Then what if you want to marry someone else?”

“Not going to happen! I want to be with only  ______ forever and ever and ever and ever and EVER!~~ Don’t worry noona…you’ll find a guy that will love you too…Maybe when you’re like 30?”

“30?”

“Maybe 40..”

“Y-YAH!~ 40?!”

“Yes…why?”

“Little brother…you’re so cute!~ Now…” She pushed him off her lap and carried him placing him outside the door before closing it behind her. She made sure it was locked.

 

-------end of flashback-----------------------

 

“Do you remember that? You said she was the only girl…”

“She is the only girl..”

“Then get your over there.”

‘She won’t answer my calls.”

“Do you blame her? Just go over there while she’s still awake!”

He sighed and tried to calm his racing heart as he slowly walked next door to her house. He looked at the front door and then at the tree as if deciding which would be thebest choice.

"If i ring the doorbell...she'll never let me in...If i climb the tree...i can get to her window...Then...she still might not let me in..AISH!~ What do i do?!~~" he whined and stomped his feet. "Aish! I'll go with the tree!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to use some pidgin in here haha

awww...How cute was little Yoseobbie!~

haha cooties XD