Chapter 46

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

"Yeobo!!!~" ______ screamed suddenly.

Yoseob came running into the room.

"What?! What is it?!" he asked, panic and concern clearly written over his face. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine.." she said calmly.

"You’re fine?!?! Then why did you feel the need to nearly give me a heart attack?! I thought something happened to you!!~" he whined, grabbing her hand, he placed it over his racing heart.

"Oh...I'm sorry Yeobo!~."

"So...false alarm?!"

"Nope not at all...It's Minki...it's a big deal."

"Oh no!!~ What's wrong with my Little man? Is he sick?" Yoseib asked feeling his son's forehead and neck. "His tempurature is perfectly normal.."

"He's not sick...he's fine."

"Aish!!! Yah______, Jagiya!!!~ Why are you trying to torture me?!?! I'm already freaking out because I thought something happened..."

"But Yeobo, something DID happen!!~"

"Oh yeah? Tell me already!~" he whined.

"Yah! Quit freaking out and I will!~" she said. “Aish! You’re so overly protective…haha.”

“I’m a husband and an Appa! So that protectiveness just comes naturally…I can’t help it!~”

“Yeobo!~ Calm down!” she giggled

"Okay fine...I'm calm." he said wrapping his arms around her while nuzzling her neck.

"Yah Yeobo!!~ It's not play time now... That’s not calm!”

“Well it relaxes me!~” he said, continuing his fun.

“Yah!~That tickles! Stop it!~ " She giggled pushing him off of her. "Come look at Minki."

"I look at him all the time. He's the most beautiful baby ever!!~”

“Look now...you have to see something!!~~”

“Why?! What's going on with our Little Man?!"

______ reached into the crib and pulled down Minki's lower lip slightly to show his gums, with a tiny tooth beginning to poke its way through.

"His first tooth?!~”

 “You see that?!" she asked excitedly.

"What?!" Yoseob breathed picking up their son. He rubbed his finger along Minki's lower gums. "Waaaa!~ Aww Little man! Is that why you've been so fussy lately? Poor baby it must hurt..."

"It's amazing isn't it?"

"Our Little Man is growing up so fast!"

"I know...hopefully not too fast though...I like him this small."

"Mmm...me too!" Yoseob pouted, kissing their son's forehead. "Yeobo?! Is it normal for a baby to get his first tooth at 3 months?"

"Maybe -feeding has something to do with it? He get milk all the time."

"Lucky baby!!~"

"As long as he doesn't bite...I'll be fine."

"I would..." Yoseob teased earning a smack in the chest. “Ahh!~ Wifey! Minki-ya!~ Little man!~ Umma is being abusive!~”

"Tattling to our three month old son?” ______ giggled. “Well I can do that too!!~ Minki-ya!~ Your Appa is naughty! Bad! Bad! Bad Appa!!~"

Minki cooed and giggled.

“Omo!~ He is too cute!!!~ Cutie Patootie!!!~” Yoseob spazzed. “You are just like your Appa…Yes you are!~”

“it’s no wonder babies take months, sometimes even years…to learn how to speak properly...” Haeyeon said walking in. She took a seat on the couch.

“Why?” her little brother asked still babbling in gibberish to his son.

“That…exactly that..” she laughed. “My little brother…is such a babo!~~”

“I don’t get what you mean..” he said.

Haeyeon looked at ______.

“You get it don’t you, ______-ah?”

“Hahaha Yeah Haeyeon unnie!~” ______ giggled. “oh Yeobo, you’re so cute!~”

“I know…he looks just like me too…Yay for my little man!!~”

“Freak…” the girls giggled.

 “Anyway you freak…What are you making all this commotion over anyway? I was trying to sleep…”

“Well excuse me, Miss Thang!~” Yoseob said sarcastically snapping his fingers with attitude. “Didn’t mean to interrupt your much needed beauty rest…Your nephew is just getting his first tooth…No big deal!~~”

Haeyeon jumped up.

“What?! Really?”

“mhm..” ______ nodded and giggled.

“ooh!~ Let me see! Let me see?!?!” Haeyeon squealed. “Aww…such a cute little tooth…”

"how did you realize he was teething?" Yoseob asked.

"How do you think?"

He stared at her for a moment and then it clicked.

"oooh he DID bite?! Hehehehe!~ That's what I figured..."

"Ha! Well you can't have them anyway you y freak!!"

"What? Why not?!"

"because I'm an Umma now.."

"Appa is so jealous of you Little man! It's not fair! Not fair at all...I'm so jealous! Could you share Umma with Appa? Pwease?!~"

Minki let out a small fart

______ stifled a laughed seeing her husband frown.

“hahaha There’s your answer!~” Haeyeon laughed. “Your request is like doodoo to him. He doesn’t like it so he will not accept it…he’s taking over _______.”

“I’m not doodoo to him. I’m his Appa…Minki loves his Appa so of course he’d share his Umma with Appa!”

“But he’s a baby…he will get greedy when it comes to his Umma..”

“So will I…” Yoseob pouted. “but who can compete with the cutest baby in the world? No one that’s who! No one at all!~”

Minki whimpered, grabbed Yoseob’s finger and put it in his mouth.

“I hope your finger is clean!” Haeyeon said.

“I just used the bathroom..” he replied.

“Exactly…guys don’t always wash their hands when they go shishi.” _____ said.

“Jagiya…We don’t need to…we just shake it dry..” he said in a cute voice.

“Okay EWWW!~” Haeyeon whined. “Why did you use a cute voice to say that? That’s just…disturbing.”

“What is Haeyeon Komo talking about hmm Little man? She’s weird…Yes she is!~~”

Minki laughed and  chewed on his finger.

“There he goes again with that baby voice…”

“haha Haeyeon unnie…sometimes I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even realize he’s doing it…” ______ laughed. ‘I have the cutest husband ever!~’

“and yes I did wash my hands!~ I always wash my hands before holding my Little man, to prevent getting him sick.”

“You’re so slow!!~ Aish…what a lolo brain…You’re so slow that 5 years have passed by during that delay…Look at Minki!~ he’s 5 year old already!!~”

“Haeyeon Komo is weird. Don’t worry, your Appa won’t ever leave you alone with her…that would be cruel!~ Appa loves his Little man too much for that!~” Yoseob said kissing Minki’s chubby little cheek causing him to coo and giggle.

“Aww Minki!~ My nephew, your dimples are so cute!!!~” Haeyeon giggled.

“Yah! Noona!~ They’re my dimples. He got them from me.”

 “Aww… Yeobo I love your dimples… and I love Minki’s dimples.” ______ said kissing his lips softly.

“Well I think they actually look cuter on Minki. Oh, and I think he just made stinky doodoo for you.”

“Little man…how about we go check your diaper hmm?” Yoseob said and let out a yawn.

Minki yawned right after him.

“Aww!~” ______ giggled kissing both Yoseob and Minki. “My favorite guys!! You’re so cute!~ Are you sure you can do it Yeobo?”

“Mhm…I love changing him..”

He took Minki to the nursery to change his diaper while Haeyeon and ______ continued to talk.

A half an hour had passed and they still weren’t back.

“What happened to them?

“I bet you I know what happened Unnie…” ______ giggled.

“What?”

“Come!~” ______ said leading Haeyeon to the nursery.

Once they were there they found Yoseob asleep on a rocking chair, with baby Minki asleep on his chest.

“Aww..” Haeyeon said. "How sweet!~~"

______ took out her cell phone and snapped a quick picture.

“I needed a new cell phone wallpaper…Aww...My guys are really so adorable!~”

“Mm My baby brother really is a good Appa then hmm?”

"Yeobo is the best Appa…let’s leave them like that.”

“Minki will be okay like that?”

“Of course…but if you try to separate him from his Appa…he won't be. He will start screaming his head off…and it’s impossible to get to sleep. Yeobo, will put him in his crib later.”

______ put a blanket over them and turned out the lights.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww I love cute Yoseob and Minki moments!~ ♥♥♥

 

LINK TO MY NEW JAEHYO FIC! Check it out, Please?!!~ ^-^

↓↓↓↓↓

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54719/blind-love-ahnjaehyo-you 

Aish!! Kailani...Micheoseo?!?!?! Haha How am I going to keep up with 3 stories at once? XD