Chapter 29

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

______ had been tired a lot lately and while she slept Yoseob did a lot of research.

He was sitting at the computer with Gom in his lap while he took notes into a book.

"what are you doing?" Haeyeon asked walking over. She picked up the book and looked at it.

"Taking responsibilty...i'm being a man. I'm going to be an Appa...our baby depends on ______. So I need to be the one that she knows she can depend on to take care of her and our baby..." He said.

“Aww…my baby brother…You’re being such a man!~”

“Shh…Don’t be so loud…______ is sleeping…She’s been really tired…” he said.

“Have you told anyone yet?”

“No one else knows except us three, and Yojinnie…plus the doctor…I guess..”

“You’ve kept it a secret for a week when you thought she might be pregnant, and now…you kept it two and a half more weeks ?”

“Believe me…it’s not easy..”

“What are you writing anyway? It looks like a shopping list?!”

“I’ve been looking up the foods she should eat more of…”

“And you…You’re going to cook?”

“Is that safe?!” he asked. “I can’t risk exposing them to food poisoning because of me! No way…so not worth it!”

Later that day the guys came over and were sitting in Yoseob’s room.

“Hey where’s, your fiancee,  ______?” Junhyung asked.

“She was tired so she’s sleeping…”

Hyunseung was sitting on Yoseob’s computer chair spinning around and around and around.

 “He’s older than us..” Junhyung whispered to Yoseob.

“Hyung…have you never used a swivel chair before?” Kikwang asked.

“I have…It’s just fun! To go Spinny Spinny  SPINNY!~~ whoa…Okay…dizzy..” he said getting off the chair to plop onto the ground.

“Waaa!~” Doojoon said.

 Junhyung took over the chair, turned to the computer and went online.

“WHOA! What’s with all the pregnancy research?” he asked.

Yoseob jumped up pulling the chair back and pushing it away. Junhyung rolled to the other end of the room with the force Yoseob use to shove the chair.

Yoseob panicked while frantically trying to delete his browsing history.

“Whoa! DAMN!~” Junhyung chuckled. “You’re like a PIRANHA!!~…wait a second…what…are you…is..”

Yoseob looked at him with desprate eyes.

“Please hyung..”

“Ohmyholyfreakingmotherofallthingskpop!” Junhyung yelled causing all the guys to look.

“Shh!~”

“sorry…it’s nothing…just practicing…a rap?” he asked making a face. ‘Lame save…but they believed me..’

“We haven’t told anyone yet..”

“Here I was thinking out Yoseobbie was still a .”

“it happened once…unexpectedly so we didn’t use a …”

“How far along is she?”

“8 and a half weeks..”

“Damn!~ why haven’t you told us?”

“I just haven’t yet…”

“who else knows?”

“Just…Haeyeon noona, Yojinnie, and now you..”

“Waa!~ So I’m the first of us to know…waaa!~ I’m amazed…the news is unexpected…You?”

“Aish..thanks hyung…”  Yoseob said with a sarcastic tone. “I am a guy…I am capable of it..”

“Yeah but you’re just so innocent looking…I  actually thought that Dongwoonie would lose his ity first..”

“Are you enjoying, insulting me hyung?” he asked with a frown.

“No…I’m not trying to it’s just..aish..I haven’t even lost my ity yet.” Junhyung said softly.

“Really Hyung? You haven’t? But Hyung!~~ You’ve dated like 80 million girls in your lifetime.”

“YAH!~ I have not!!”

“Sorry hyung…just getting back at you..” Yoseob said.

“Well played!~ I’m impressed! Very Impressed.” Junhyung said and Yoseob smiled proudly. “So when are you going to tell the rest of them about baby Yang?”

“I was going to do it today…but…I don’t know how to…”

“That’s alright…You’ll figure it out.”

“I’ve been trying to figure it out…I haven’t told anyone yet…”

“Well I’ll help with that a little.” Junhyung said putting his arm around Yoseob’s shoulders. “Yah! So…how was it?”

“How was what?” Yoseob asked. “What do you mean?”

“I think you know what I mean.”

“You mean ‘it’. YAH! I’m not telling you about that..” he said blushing so red.

“Judging by how much you’re blushing right now…I think you just answered that question without words..”

“YAH!!! What are you two talking about?!” Hyunseung asked. “I want to be included!~”

“Show of hands…who here is a ?” Junhyung asked putting up his hand.

“What the hell?” Doojoon said. “No comment…I’ll keep that a secret..”

“Okay…fine…who here has had ?” Junhyung asked looking around, to see no one’s hand raised.

“Junhyung hyung!~ Why are we talking about this?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yeah seriously? What brought this up?” Hyunseung asked. “Did you find something on weird on Yoseobbie’s computer?”

“Was it ?!” Doojoon asked.

“No that’s on Kikwang’s computer..”

“Y-YAH!~”

“Dongwoonie?” Junhyung asked.

“Yeah hyung?”

“You still wondering where babies come from?”

“Yes?”

“Ask Yoseobbie here!”

“Why him?” Dongwoon asked looking at Yoseob, who was now staring at Junhyung.

‘What the…What  is he getting at?! Uh Oh! What is he going to do?!?’ Yoseob thought with wide-eyes.

“Yoseob knows a lot on subject..” Junhyung said. “He’s experienced.”

“EVIL!!!~” Yoseob snapped pointing at Junhyung. “That’s your idea? That’s helping?!”

“WHAT?!?!?!” Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang all screamed turning their eyes towards Yoseob.

“What does Yoseob hyung have to do with it?” Dongwoon asked.

“Did you get ______ pregnant?!” Doojoon asked.

“What? She’s pregnant?!” Kikwang said.

“What the what now?!” Hyunseung said.

“AISH!~” Yoseob covered his face in embarrassment and crawled under need the covers of his bed to hide.

“Um…maknae is still confused here…” Dongwoon said waving his hands to get their attention as they tried to pull the covers off of Yoseob, attacking him with dozens of questions at once. He held on tight and pulled back. “Hyungs…Are you playing tug of war?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evil Junhyung!!~ XD haha No more Coke for you!!!~

Poor Yoseobbie! Cute Innocent Dongwoonie!~ ♥♥ ☺