Chapter 19

Li Hing Gummy Bears

 

 

 

______  got home from school on Friday afternoon.

Nothing too interesting happened during the week, but she was just excited that Yojin was coming over for the weekend.

They hadnt even had a run in with Jieun, which was rare, but she was probably just planning her next move. whatever...no one missed her anyway.

Yoseob was laying on ______’s lap while she sat on the floor in her room with Haeyeon talking and planning.

“Ooh makeup…we can do makeovers…You’re the makeup genius here, ______-ah.”

“This will be so fun.”

“Ugh..” Yoseob groaned. “Girly fluff balls of pink glitter puppies!~”

“Haha What?” ______ giggled.

Haeyeon just gave him a ‘wtf’ look.

“To emphasize the girly-ness. That's what I've been hearing..”

“Why are you even here? You’re not part of this discussion.” Haeyeon said.

“Yeah huh!”

“Nuh uh! You’re a boy…get your Y chromosome and go be with the other Y chromosomes…somewhere else…other than here.”

“Mehrong!~” He said sticking his tongue out at her. “Well I won’t see my ______ all weekend. That’s right I said ‘my’ because ______-ah is mine and you’re stealing her for a weekend so I’m spending as much time with her as possible.”

______ smiled and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Fine just keep quiet..”

“What do girls talk about at these slumber party things anyway?”

“You FAIL! In less than 3 seconds…” Haeyeon said.

“Whatever…I’m just curious.”

“We talk about girl stuff, drama, gossip, bad mouth you..”

“what?” he said and looked at ______ with a hurt expression. “I’d never talk bad about you Oppa.”

“I would…I’m your noona so I have a lot of vent about…Yojin too…”

“No way!~ Yojin loves me!” he protested.

 ______ couldn’t help but giggle at that.

“I guess it’s because we’re related by blood it makes you want to say more of the irritating stuff, and not really care. ______ doesn’t like to talk bad about you much…”

“Much? Yah! ______-ah..you hate me don’t you!” he whimpered and pouted. She giggled and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

“Nope…never…Not even a little bit. That’s one bad thing…I can never stay mad at you for long.”

“I can!~” Haeyeon said proudly.

“This is my best friend and my fiancee…she knows the most about me! So ______-ah, shouldn’t you have the most bad things to say?”

“That’s probably true…should I think of some?”

“Yah..”

“what Yah? You asked..” she giggled. “Now you don’t want it.”

“Hmph!~”

A younger girl walked into ______’s room. She looked like a female version of Yoseob.

“Yojinnie!~ You’re here!!~” ______ squealed. “Oppa…Up…”

He reluctantly sat up and pouted. She quickly got up and ran to give the girl a hug.

“______ Unnie!~ I missed you so much…”

“Aww I missed you too.”

“Cute Baby cousin!~” Haeyeon said.

“You never call me cute baby brother…”

“eh…no need..boo. Who said you’re cute anyway?”

“My ______.” He said with a huge grin making his adorable dimples show.

“But ______ unnie is cuter than you!~” Yojin said.

“This kid…Waaa!~ You don’t even say hello to me and just make with the insults huh? I see how it is…I’m letting you borrow my fiancee for the weekend…”

‘Sorry Oppa!~ Annyeong!~” Yojin said and kissed his cheek.

“Yeah yeah…I’ll go so you can start badmouthing me behind my back..”

“Yes! Score!!~”

“Walk with me downstairs?”

“Aish…if you wanted to kiss unnie, just say so Oppa!” Yojin teased. He tickled her. “Haha!~ Okay Okay sorry!~”

“I want to kiss her…there happy now?”

“Eww!” Haeyeon and Yojin said.

______ just laughed and walked with him down the stairs.

“So no ______ and Yoseobbie Oppa time this weekend?” he pouted.

“The girls made rules…no guys allowed..” she said wrapping her arms around his torso.

“Aww..okay..” he frowned and leaned down for a kiss. They deepened the kiss and made out for a while.

“Yah…go..”

“One more kiss..” he whined. She giggled and kissed him again before pulling away.

“Oppa!~” she scolded.

“Okay Okay…sorry…I’ll go.” He sighed holding her close.

“Aish! Oppa! You’re acting like one of us are enlisting and about to go off to war!”

“Feels like it..”

“Exaggeration!~” she said. “but I love you…”

“I love you more…”

“nah!~” she said. “as of right now…I am…single!~”

“What?!?! YAH!!!~”

“Annyeong!~” she said pushing him out the door.

“Y-yah…what the…No you’re not!!” he said turning around to look at her.

“mehrong!~” she said sticking her tongue out at him. She waved to him before closing the door, leaving him confused and lonely.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Awww...poor Yoseobbie got ditched for the girls!~ (TT^TT)

Sad Teddy Bear!~